Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Manish_gof's OOBE journal

Manish_gof's OOBE journal

Sometime in august 2009; 2.00 am.

In trance state, I put my hand on my chest and heart started beating vigorously and I was out. While I was out I didn't knew I was. I thought I was still in; all energy centers were spinning and vibrating so I was following it enjoying at first. I saw brow chakra spinning in closed eye and shadows in the room too. The chakras were vibrating vigorously so I got feared if anything went wrong it stopped. I again (still out), placed hand on my chest again and it started vibrating again; I thought whats wrong why I am not out (I was out)... all centers started vibrating I got feared and got in calmly. What I noticed was my hand still on chest but no other sensation.
    I cry.. when angles deserve to die..

First future view

My grandmother (85+) was on complete bed rest after she broker her hips bone when she fell down of bed accidentally; she was suffering.

Sometime in 2009,

I had a vision while out of body, a voice said, "Your grand mother will live 11 ____ more". other vision was that my grandmother passes during my marriage ceremony.

I could not understand the " ____ "; my marriage was being arranged. After these visions, I said no to marriage; and my grandmother died after 11 months. The prophecy was true. It could also be the case that the second vision would also have been true if I was to marry before her death?

Another future event

22/3/2010 8.00 am

I was lying on bed by chest, in trance state. I felt vibrations and heard mom standing by the door asking me to getup. I got up, saw two blankets stacked in a corner... blank... I got up again.. saw same two blackets stacked in same corner... again same thing.. I thought its weird.. I got up again.. saw my hand.. it started fading away. I was so happy.. i was out of my body. I got up with all of the power.. my body was trying to get me back... I pulled myself like a rope from the body and ran away from the body.. outside the house.

I thought to myself that more than 2 minutes must have elapsed since i am out.. not much time is left till all energy gets consumed.. so better hurry.

I went past the fence and decided to see an old friend and took off. I saw other travelers flying around and crashed in one.. without hurting anyone.. flight still continued. I felt someone continuously traveling with me like a companion.. I guess that was me too (twice of me).. We were heading towards east in a good speed, saw some ships and water bodies and beaches and ports. Finally we landed on a port. I started looking for her in small compartments to no avail. Suddenly I saw a car, there was a dead-body lying in it... I am not sure whose body was it, but when I wished to meet someone and I am presented this... could it be that my friend is dead? or about to die (outside India)? I then found myself back in bed...

My commentary: I still cannot get her actual data.

A forgotton experiance

One of my dear friends "Deepak" passed away in bike accident on 7th oct. 2009; I felt down with this message. After a few days, I decided to meet him and I was directly at "his place" after attempting to go out of body. He seemed to be bigger than he actually was on earth; he was smiling, I was crying. He hugged me smiling.. it was so comforting. I was back in body instantly.

Third future experiance

27 Apr 2010

I was already out. I received a phone call from a friend of mine, Brijesh... but someone unexpected answered from other side.. that was Deepak.. a friend who deceased on 7 Oct 2009. He said he never died and he just hoaxed his death.. I was so happy I started scolding him yet I remembered he actually died long ago ... then I woke up.

Next day I called up Brijesh to confirm if he is expecting any baby... he said no harshly... then on 10 may 2010 .. he had a baby boy... could this be Deepak reborn? I guess so..!!

Blog Entries

Re: Manish_gof's OOBE journal

That is fascinating.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Astral fight

25 may 2010 7:00 am

I had an spontaneous exit and I found myself in front of some astral entity who was not looking friendly; she attacked me, I defended and attacked back with energy ball in vain. Then I summoned my sword and it appeared (I am an astral warrior I guess); I attacked her again but she was more powerful than me; she started to suck my power.. and I was back.

I was lying by chest, I started feeling bit of vibrations which ceased in short time about 5-6 seconds. I decided to get up because i knew i was separated and will get out .. so i did. I felt my body was pulling me back because it wasn't that powerful as I guess i lost my energy in fighting with a powerful spirit same night, she draw out my energy. Anyways, i pulled myself like a rope from my body and ran away. I noticed that blinking eyes was changing the scene so i didn't blink and took off for east direction without any aim what so ever.. and i had to blink and poof.. i was back.

19 June 2010 6.00 am

I was lying on my chest, head towards north. i was half awake and tried to attempt oobe; vibrations began on torso... despite all of my efforts i could not separate because energy body wasn't loosened.. then i loosened it and separated limbs first then got up and saw my body lying on bed and then walked away from body... light was dim so i said.. "LIGHTS" .. it grew bit bright then my eyes opened and i was back in body..
    second attempt followed quickly and i desired to see my third eye chakra.. it was kind of geometrical mesh of bright gold color wires then i was ejected automatically and then pulled back instantly.
    third attempt was followed quickly too... this time i had very extreme sensations.. extreme vibrations, sounds etc.. not for week hearts... then everything ceased and nothing happened...

serial OOBE

19 July 2010 5.00 am

I was lying on the floor, head direction in north. I was out already without knowing. I could not go outside the room despite all my efforts, then i saw my hands, they started melting; so oobe was confirmed. I struggled hard to get out of room but couldn't; instantly I was back.
    Second attempt followed quickly, again could not get outside the room by door; back again.
    Third attempt followed quickly; this time I tried to go away flying up.. but could not take off; back again.
    Fourth attempt was conscious exit; used rope technique and I was out; tried to get out of room but still couldn’t. I felt someone is watching me or maybe perhaps he is not letting me go out. Back again.
    Fifth attempt was unconscious again; I tried to attack the watcher with energy ball.. but couldn’t succeed; that figure didn’t attacked me in return however, I was back again.
    5 serial attempts without any fruitful success. Maybe some invisible wall was stopping me.

Hallo manish gof

Wow, you do have some interesting OBEs! Those last five OBEs that you posted were very short. It seemed that some spirit was actually there watching you and trying to prevent you from going out of body. I have read other peoples' OBE reports who have described that same thing (a spirit preventing them from having an OBE). Also I too sometimes feel as if somebody or something is stopping me from going out of body although I have never seen a spirit in my room.

Regards
    Grey