Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Manish_gof's OOBE journal

some short attempts

26 apr 2011, 7 am

Dont remember anything but heard myself snoring..

27 apr, 5 am
    after much labour to seperate..somehow i seperated and everything felt so solid that I thought it might be physical world. I walked on the street and saw 2 ladies approaching. I have been following celebacy in order to kill lust but it seems to be supressed; which surfaced after looking at them. i was still confused if i was out or not. I dont remember much of what followed next.

28 apr, 7 am
    I woke up and decided to go out without disturbing the relaxed state. i visualized going down and falling sensation began quicklyand I visualized going up and felt like being seperated. while seperation, I heard some conversation which I dont remember at all. Exit failed.
    I cry.. when angles deserve to die..

Re: Manish_gof's OOBE journal

1 nov 2011, 6 am

I remember sleeping heading towards north. I "woke" up heading towards east. I planned for a space flight. Long after the first OBE attempts, I felt breathless during exit and tried to breath deep which sort of disturbed my concentration. Body began to vibrate, I tried rope technique to no avail, rolling technique to no avail. Tried several times, rushed energy throughout the body then tried to lift my legs; I saw my legs in air and then applied rolling technique; I separated. Remembering my past experiences, I ran towards the door & to my amusement, I didnt stuck. I was so like just celebrating the freedom. I felt it wont last for long so rushed towards the main gate but could not cross it and got back.

Tried again, found myself flying over some slum area and saw some negs; then hunted them by shooting energy beams from my palm. Before this, I could never use such beams successfully.

Then I came back and found myself lying heading toward east as before. What I could not understand is my original lying position and how I found myself heading other way?

6 nov 2011, 5 am

Was sleeping heading towards north but "woke" up heading towards west (last time it was east). Enjoyed all sensations, separated by "push-up" technique; was in doubt so looked at my hands; for which I just saw outlines; I could feel the hands but couldnt see. I saw the real & mirror image of my room same time, as watching some huge mirror besides my room. Rushed towards the door to explore the world, but it was too dark. Commands for lights didnt worked, energy was low, got back.

I seek seniors help regarding this orientation issue. Please help.

4 nov 2011, time forgotten

I think it was a dream, but very solid. I remember walking on a beach and suddenly had some telepathic news that one of my friend died. I cried & thought..why my friends are dying?? As I was crying, some very strong wind (maybe the astral wind) took me away above the ground and I thought whats going on. That wind took me on some "above the cloud" building floor. Fear of falling down made me open the window of that building; a very strong flow of wind was opposing my action, but anyhow I got in. Used the elevator and came down the building.

Greetings Manish
    Do you refer to 'orientation' as physically sleeping toward north and then waking up towards west?
    If so I would ascribe that confusion as being a result of your physical body distorting your non-physical (astral) senses. During an OBE I Always try to get at least 20 to 30 feet away from my physical body. If I do not move away then my physical body grossly distorts my astral senses (especially vision) and sometimes prematurely aborts the OBE.

Hope this helps
    Grey

Quote Originally Posted by greytraveller View Post
    Greetings Manish
    Do you refer to 'orientation' as physically sleeping toward north and then waking up towards west?
    If so I would ascribe that confusion as being a result of your physical body distorting your non-physical (astral) senses. During an OBE I Always try to get at least 20 to 30 feet away from my physical body. If I do not move away then my physical body grossly distorts my astral senses (especially vision) and sometimes prematurely aborts the OBE.

Hope this helps
    Grey
    Hi Grey,
    thanks for your response; but I could not get it completely. I physically sleep towards north and astrally wake up towards east or other direction. Second, most of my oobes end up shortly now a days as I could not get beyond 5-7 feets from the body; as CFT told, its usually etheric projection. Still working on it. Check out my new oobe, which I will write about tonight.

Thanks,
    Manish

28 May 2012,

Its been a long time since I have projected successfully. I dont quite remember it being OOBE, but everything was solid. I was in some lab, I guess I was some scientist. At that particular time, I felt like I knew everything about real Artificial Intelligence. I was enjoying being there working on some project discussing with the "experienced" computer on some subject.

I was getting excited about knowing everything to design real AI & to do it in physical world, but excitement rose so high that I woke up, forgetting everything about the technology.
    Last edited by manish_gof; 24th July 2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

24 jul 2013; 4 am

There was "strange reality" in the dream I was watching. I woke up & found myself in high vibrations, which I let go & then it ceased in a few seconds. Then I saw the edge of my bedsheet 4-5 times but could not move; I then forced myself to pop out & I found myself being stuck on the window. I could not pass through it because I was not able to see through it. Then I rushed downstairs & saw through the main gate & I happily flew out. Saw the streets flying over. I was so happy being out after more than a year.. you can understand.

Hello manish
    Yes indeed. To be able to get out of body, especially after a long time of inactivity, is a special event. Hopefully you will experience many more OBEs in the next few weeks.

Regards
    Grey

Hi Grey,

Thanks! This might be the answer to your good wishes to me...

Aug 9, 2013 , 5.00 AM onwards,

I regained consciousness after a healthy sleep; I tried to get up without moving any muscle & got up as moving in coal-tar. I popped out, stood up, saw my body lying by chest & then everything faded away & I was back. I repeated same procedure again 3 times. Then in fifth attempt, after separating, I just sat in lotus pose & saw my wife sleeping besides me. I tried to wake her up but my hands went through her head, she said "love you" (I couldnt confirm it because we are not talking to each other for 3 days ). It ended here. Then in sixth attempt, I gathered all energy, separated from the body & flew out with all strength. As I came to the street, I didnt had any plans, I just flew here & there & ended the projection.

Six OOBEs continuously.. & sometimes nothing at all..