Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Manish_gof's OOBE journal

Re: Manish_gof's OOBE journal

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Hey Manish.
    This multiple body experience happens to projectors when they have had some experience. I think that your first projection was an etheric projection, which doesn't have a lot of range, but you wanted to see your friend who was not in etheric range. At this point switching to the astral body would have gotten you there, and you began this process. Now if you would have experienced it from the astral body you would have (possibly) seen your friend- but for some reason your conscious awareness remained in your etheric body (or even split between your etheric and physical bodies and you witnessed the astral body) but didn't experience what it experienced, and possibly tried to pull yourself out further.
    This is very interesting and shows you are very comfortable with the whole notion of bi-or trilocation (this would freak some out) but at the same time shows that it is possible you need to develop your astral body more.
    Does this make sense to you? I haven't had my second cup of coffee yet.
    Hi,
    Thanks for the quick note. I now don't fear anything, thanks to a friend who initially told me there is something called "astral projection", then to Robert Bruce for writing such marvelous book on astral projection and lastly a book "War in heaven - the invisible college", I dont remember the authors name.

You explained beautifully upto my satisfaction. I felt a bit awkward and excited together while experiencing tri locations, still I was calm and focused on my aim. How do we develop astral body more?

Thanks,
    Manish
    I cry.. when angles deserve to die..

Blog Entries

There's a few ways- I would start by looking at what the astral body does (serve as the inner senses to explore the astral plane) concentrate on the qualities of the astral plane (energy that is created by collective energy) and the subjective symbology of the astral, as well as the senses that seem to be enhanced by it- sight, teleportation. I would practice things like clairvoyance, dream interpretation, and look at the chakra development of the astral body.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

9 feb 2011; 11 AM

After a tired night and breaks in naps, while lying on the bed, I "summoned" vibrations and they began and starting getting heavier; I had some pressure on my brain's left hemisphere right on the partition in the middle when I summoned the vibrations (should it mean that part of brain is responsible for this action?). I rolled and projected the etheric body within my body. I could not move at all but I could see only same scene; which was the wall of the room and my blanket's edge. The room was lit (actually it was), as I was able to see. I tried to see my hands, which melted. I bought my melted hands close to my eyes and saw outline of fingers, as it was transparent but present.

I tried many times but could not move and see anything else. I was able to hear every conversation going in my vicinity but didn't remember much.

Blog Entries

Hi Manish gof,

i've just been reading through your journal, very interesting and clearly written, an enjoyable read - thanks

Love your avatar picture, it reminds me of one of the characters in the film 'Final Fantasy 7'

x x - thanks for Sharing...
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom
    Hi Manish gof,

i've just been reading through your journal, very interesting and clearly written, an enjoyable read - thanks

Love your avatar picture, it reminds me of one of the characters in the film 'Final Fantasy 7'

x x - thanks for Sharing...
    Thanks newfreedom,
    I love to be out of body .. will be writing all of my experiences here.. thanks for your interest. Your guess is right.. this avatar is from Final Fantasy (his name is Sephiroth )..

Another fully conscious exit

15 feb 2011, 5 am

Every experiance is a new one in this world. I was fully conscious while lying on the bed. I just thought about vibrations and they begin instantly; I heard wierd sounds after a long time before the exit; in a few seconds I popped out by rolling technique. It always feels like moving through mud pond. Anyways, I was flying about 4 feets above my body and could see it. I decided to go out through the glass window, but nothing was clearly visible, so I summoned LIGHTS, but nothing happened. I shouted out loud but nothing happened. I decided to go out anyways but got stuck in the glass. Tried to visualize other locations to move on, but nothing worked; I returned back.

This happened a few weeks ago, I forgot to post..

While out of body, I found myself in some hospital kind of place where I saw an old lady lying on the bed with all medical equipments attached with her. With intention to help her.. I kept my hand on her forehead and she begin to convert young... I was amazed but felt bit exhausted as that lady sucked some more energy without my consent. Instantly a group came to "kill" that lady, I began to drag her stretcher to keep her from their reach; instantly another group came to help us... As I turned back to see whats happening, I woke up.

dream turns to oobe

27 feb 2011, 5am

I was in a dream that some alliance is coming to meet me, against my will, but I had to dress up and looked myself in the mirror. I felt something unusual and said to myself that its an oobe. I tried to look at me hands, but they were not there. The vision got blurred and pixelated, but it was clear before the realization. I ordered for light to no avail; so without clear vision I decided to stay and to feel my astral body.

I put my hand IN my head and felt some resistance, it would be third eye and crown chakra, I could feel the organs but dont remember much of their shape etc, what all I remember is the resistance like semi-solid material; then I browsed down to nose and mouth, it was tingling but empty; empty in sense there was no resistance as I felt on the head. Then again, I found resistance on the neck. I dont remember anything past this.

Tri locations.. once more

14 march 2011, 8.30 am

While lying on the bed, I didn't had any intention to get out yet I pushed myself out. The room looked all crystal clear. I decided for a morning walk but stuck about 5 feet from the body; I remembered CFTraveler's comment that its etheric projection, so I pushed my etheric body further and separated my astral body from it; experienced surroundings from 3 different locations all at once with about 50% vision clarity from physical body, 200% clarity from etheric body and about 75% clarity from astral body. Then I lost track of astral body and finally projection ended.

A forgotton prophecy

I forgot to write it; Near around in late september, in deep meditation, I heard a voice saying "You will die within 1 year if you got married or engaged near around 10 dec 2010". This broke my session. And when this date came, it was no surprise to me that I was being taken to fix my marriage. Everything was arranged quite well and I said to myself with smile.. This is it..