Thread: raw RAW FOOD DIET

1. raw RAW FOOD DIET

anyone here onto the raw food diet?

Robert has advocated it many times in the past.

Im currently experimenting, Im on green smoothies and eating salads, I find it is a very cleansing diet. Excellent for the skin too.

Blog Entries

Re: raw RAW FOOD DIET

I believe sleeper is, or was.
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=14728&p=112161&#p112125
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I've done it before. It's a great cleansing, energy boost and mind empowering diet. Mine lasted about two weeks, but it was more strict, since I drank only smoothies and green tea. Afterworlds, I integrated the green smoothies into my daily food intake. They basically substitute dinner and I feel great. It regulates the weight and you mentioned the skin, well there is no facial cream or other remedies that can come even closer of rejuvenating the skin like the green smoothies do. It`s all about the vitamins, minerals and antioxidant in them, and they are natural as well. I am not a fan of synthetic vitamins. I only take fish oil supplement. The artificial vitamins, especially the B complex, causes weight gain.
    “Only through knowledge we grow. This is the universal law.”
    “WE ARE CO-CREATORS - We Create not only objects composed of physical matter, but the physical matter itself.”

Maria Velika

MeditationForWellBeing.net

Zak Guest

I've been on a raw food diet for quite awhile now, huge fan of it and I am quite immersed in the "community" as well. I've been to the Hippocrates Health Institute and have come across so many unbelievable success and healing stories that I definitely recommend it for anyone wanting to change their health for the better. Diet definitely needs to be tailored to suit one's specific needs (especially if recovering from a chronic disease) and it's always just one component of an entire health conscious lifestyle.

I find a lot of the historical use of raw food diets fascinating. Many of the traditional ascetic yogi's living in the Himalaya's consumed a diet very high in raw foods and specialized herbs. I think energy work and raw food go hand in hand as the paramagnetism in raw food (that is fresh) adds to the bodies own energy field!

It's definitely great for the skin too

Blog Entries

Just in case anyone wanted to know:
    "Paramagnetism is a form of magnetism that occurs only in the presence of an externally applied magnetic field. Paramagnetic materials are attracted to magnetic fields and hence have a relative magnetic permeability of <1 (a positive magnetic susceptibility). The magnetic moment induced by the applied field is linear in the field strength and rather weak. It typically requires a sensitive analytical balance to detect the effect and modern measurements on paramagnetic materials are often conducted with a SQUID magnetometer.
    Unlike ferromagnets, paramagnets do not retain any magnetization in the absence of an externally applied magnetic field, because thermal motion causes the spins to become randomly oriented without it. Thus the total magnetization will drop to zero when the applied field is removed. Even in the presence of the field there is only a small induced magnetization because only a small fraction of the spins will be oriented by the field. This fraction is proportional to the field strength and this explains the linear dependency. The attraction experienced by ferromagnets is non-linear and much stronger, so that it is easily observed, for instance, in magnets on one's refrigerator".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramagnetism
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 16th January 2014 at 01:05 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.