Thread: Energy stuckness

star Guest

Energy stuckness

Hi everyone,

I've been having issues with energy "stuckness" for too long and figured it was time to ask for advice. For one I think I am triggering more of my emotional body thatn I'd like since I can quickly feel and sorta see my past as I try to move my feet energy in a sweeping motion, and I feel an expanding in my energy and I can't focus on the foot anymore and it either feels as though the energy in my feet will fight being circulated or my awareness is pushed off the feet or somewhere else, even into the surrounding area around the foot, but not in or on the skin (or deeper). This is actually happening to any place/spot I try to move energy.

I've been trrying my fingers and hands but there is just too much resistance and its starting to really bug me.

Any thoughts?

Blog Entries

Re: Energy stuckness

I don't know if this will help but maybe just work on loosening. For instance, walking your etheric legs or feeling yourself on a swing or seesaw or even just moving etheric thumbs, then etheric big toes.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Hello, star.

If you feel such an amount of resistance when trying to move energy, don't try to move energy. That definitely sounds like blockage.

Perhaps you can just try focus on feeling it, keep with the sensations that are coming, how they change, and follow where that takes you. Just remember to ground any and all energy after the end of the session.

In my experiences this can help getting places unstuck. It might take patient reapplying the technique again and again. It's gentler than trying to moving energy through a blocked area. That usually creates side effects, distraction and strong sensations, possibly unpleasant.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Hi star,

That sounds like a blockage to me too, for a couple reasons. The fact that energy is hard to move through the area can indicate blockage, and in addition, the fact that your focus is distracted / moved away from the area can also be an indication of blockage - when we have a sizable block in our energy, the mind tends to want to "run away" from the troubled area, in exactly the same way that it has a tendency to automatically shy away from unwanted negative thoughts/emotions. Imo, energy blocks are often *comprised* of negative thoughts and emotions, at least in part, so this is why these tendencies "feel" so similar when you study them.

Korpo gives wise advice. If you would like further advice on how to use your focus to transmute a blockage into more free-flowing, positive, usable energy, I would highly suggest this post:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9353

Although it is primarily used to transmute negative emotions into neutral or positive energy, it can also be used to transmute blockages in energy flow that aren't as readily recognized as emotions. Additionally, sometimes when you circulate energy gently around a blockage to "melt/dissolve" it a bit, the block can actually loosen and then be present in your spirit in the form of an emotion instead of a tactiley-perceived block...and once you have the blockage transformed into an emotion, you can more easily apply this technique.

I would try circulating energy around the blocked area to loosen the energy, and then try the linked technique...assuming it is a blockage, pairing those two methods is a great remedy that I have used time and again with great success.

*edited, to add that I have suggested this technique before on this forum...but it is just so incredibly useful...I can't remember who I have suggested it to in the past, so I thought I'd throw it out there in case you hadn't seen it and it could be of use to you.