Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ETs altering our genes?

wozyh Guest

ETs altering our genes?

I don't know if anybody else is aware of this but I remember Bob Dean (check him out on youtube if don't know him) talking about how ET's are meant to be altering our genetic blueprint to produce some sort of humanoid with an advanced level of consciousness. Apparently they've altered our genes twice in the past and their plan for us is that in the future we will be advanced to such a level that we will look back on ourselves today in the same way we now look back on the monkey species.

I think there's some crop circles which dipict the genetic alteration, and, also, I've personally had a lucid dream where I was aware of an operation occuring by ET's (on a different plane) to alter our genes on a mass scale.

Then i saw this article in today's paper in the UK:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -baby.html

I just think its absoultely extrodinary that a white baby with blonde hair and blue eyes could be born to a pure african couple. The experts are also completely baffled by this and they seem to be at a loss to explain it rationally with the status quo science they have on genes. I think one expert says it could be down to a genetic mutation.

But, again, i just think it's extrodinary, and ofcourse there is meant to be an advanced ET humanoid race who are known to have blond hair and blue eyes.

Who knows, maybe the baby might grow up to have special psychic abilities and we now might now see a lot of these babies springing up as we approach 2012.

wozyh Guest

Re: ET's altering our gene's?

just thought i would add that i am not saying this baby is definately the product of ET gene manipulation, but its definately very interesting nevertheless.

Blog Entries

So many things, not sure where to start.
    Firstly, please realize that the white person phenotype is now known to be a mutation on the black phenotype. In other words, the first homo sapiens were black, and as migrations happened and vitamin D was less available from sunlight in the higher latitudes, the population adapted by becoming paler, allowing the skin to use the UV light to produce vitamin D.
    This has been supported by work with mitochondrial dna studies.
    So it is not really 'unheard of' two black people having a whitely-colored child- genetically, all theirs (as is obvious)- just with a paler coloration. That's how all white people came to be. But let's set this aside, and look at the example from a modern point of view, and not as the 'white' as mutation example.

Since the above example is one of modern times (where we already evolved white people)- In genetic terms, it is very possible for black people to have a white child that is all theirs, provided they have recessive white genes. Probably one in four.
    Using what I remember from my high school genetics class (and which is simpler than it really is):
    - If the black coloring is dominant and the white coloring recessive (and IIRC it is) it is possible for black people to have recessive white genes, and their recessive genes to have combined in that specific baby to produce white coloration.
    Remember genetics class? Basically, the simplified process goes like this: A is dominant, a is recessive. A person who is Aa will look like the dominant color. To look like the recessive color it has to be aa. Ok? This is called phenotype, or 'what you look like'. Your genotype is mixed Aa but your phenotype is the dominant (capitalized) gene.

Ok, we have established for this purpose that black is dominant B and white is recessive w.
    If a person is: BwBw (that is, looks black but has white recessive genes) and marries another person who is also black with white genetics BwBw
    and then they get together (simplified, strict geneticists please don't attack me for oversimplifying this)

Bw+Bw = the following possible combinations: (rememeber that genes split and then recombine)
    BB Pure black.
    Bw- Looks black, has white gene.
    wB- Same. Looks black with white gene
    ww- pure white.

So in a couple of parents that are black with white genes (which would make them look black) you have three out of four kids would look black and one would look white.
    So it's not genetically strange, it just is visually strange given the location. Or maybe not, there were white people in Nigeria and there still are.

Now, as to the 'alien messing with our DNA' I am not opposed to this idea, but I have a problem with the idea as stated above.
    Why would 'aliens' want to 'expand our consciousness', and what does 'becoming white' have anything to do with this?
    It seems to me, regardless of race or ethnicities, that more 'primitive' the culture is (I'm thinking of the neolithic or early bronze age cultures) the closer to nature a society is the more 'open' they are. If we have evolved, it's to become technologically apt, and that may be good for survival, it's not good for 'consciousness'. In that dept. I don't know we have evolved at all.
    So I'm not sure about the way these ideas are presented, they seem racially motivated to me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I agree with CF. Why would aliens want to mutate our DNA for our progression? Change is already a constant. Everything's growing, whether we like it or not.

There's no need for genetic mutations to gain more advanced levels of consciousness, you just gotta reach out for it, and there it is, all the time.
    ...but my words like silent raindrops fell
    and echoed in the wells of silence.

wozyh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveller
    So I'm not sure about the way these ideas are presented, they seem racially motivated to me.
    wow im flabbergasted you think im racially motivated.

what im getting at is ET's could be manipulating genes to produce some kind of gentic blueprint for a biological being which is superior to all humans in terms of intellectual capacity, interdimensional awareness/capacity, and maybe spiritual capacity.

obviously i would imagine blonde hair and blue eyes probably has absolutely nothing to do with the abilities i've just mentioned. But what im going on is there seems to be a well known ET race who supposedly look just like humans. From what i know they seem to be always documented as having blonde hair and blue eyes.

if ET's are manipulating the human genome to produce mentally more sophisticated beings; maybe there using a genetic blueprint of their own race which also carries a genetic structure for blonde hair and blue eyes.

im not being racist and saying blonde haired and blue eyed people are better, more intelligent or more spritual than black people, white people, ginger haired people, or green eyed people. All im saying is that blonde hair and blue eyes could be the phyiscal ethnicity of one group of ET's. If they are manipulating genes to mimic there own indigenous mental traits, maybe they've chucked in their physical traits too, or maybe it's just part of the genetic package and is in no way an attempt to racially purify humans or directly connected with mental advancement.

anyway, i'll be honest, the more i write this post the more absurd it seems to me that Paledian ET's (or whatever race) could have tampered with that ladies embryo so to produce an ET being in our society. But you never know

i'l reply to the other points mentioned tommorrow... ts very late over here and im very tired.

Blog Entries

wow im flabbergasted you think im racially motivated.
    I didn't mean you- Sorry if I gave that impression. I meant the movements (and I have seen many) that espouse some kind of spiritual superiority that is racially based, such as some you see in certain conspiracy websites.
    I certainly didn't mean you- I do know better than that, you've been here long enough for me not to think so.
    My apologies, I was typing kind of fast this afternoon (as I am now, I seem to be in a hurry a lot lately.)
    Sorry.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBujE...eature=related

Here's another view on what could be happening regarding abductions.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

wozyh Guest

Ok no offence taken CFT; obviously we've got our fingers crossed there.

Quote Originally Posted by farewell2arms
    I agree with CF. Why would aliens want to mutate our DNA for our progression? Change is already a constant. Everything's growing, whether we like it or not.

There's no need for genetic mutations to gain more advanced levels of consciousness, you just gotta reach out for it, and there it is, all the time
    I have a different opinion / perspective to that my friend.

Obviously one can advance spiritually and intellectually through life experinces and learning. Certainly, human beings have a larger capacity to learn intelluctually (i.e. attainment of verbal and written language, maths etc) due to the capacity of their brains; as opposed to that of say a bird or a cat.

I personally think it may be possible to create a biological being which has a much greater capacity to switch between planes to that of a human. At the moment probably only a small percentage of the population can sucessfully "astral project", and, indeed, interact with each other on the other planes. However, obviously one can learn how to do this which can develop such abilities.

we know if we alter the chemistry of the brain (say perhaps from ingesting hallucinogenic chemicals) that this can produce an altered state of consciousness. Surely it would be possible to create a biological brain that has a tendancy to produce these altered states more naturally, frequently, and intensely to that of a human being; all without neglecting the needs of the physical world. The human brain has predominantly evolved to cope with the demands of the external world in terms of survival, and I would hazard an educated guess that any extra abilities (say to perhaps consciously transcend dimensions, psychic abilities etc) havn't been of any real survival benefit and so havn't had the chance to develop.

so what im referring to is a being that has a biological tendancy to be psychic. perhaps you could argue against this and say that psychic abilities come from the development of energy or chakras. I personally believe that brain chemistry, structure and capacity could also have something to do with the attainment of such skills; or that they are all tied in with each other. It could also be possible that the human brain could act as a filter and block some of this phenomena out.

if the ET's can move between planes with ease; I wonder how they are doing this? is it because of technology, advanced natural biological ability, or perhaps just due to a natural ability developed from a culture where this is accepted, understood and taught in the mainstream.

my opinion is that they are probably radically "superior or advanced" to humans in terms of "psychic abilities". And i think that's probably down to a mixture of gene manipulation, technology, and culture.

Blog Entries

my opinion is that they are probably radically "superior or advanced" to humans in terms of "psychic abilities". And i think that's probably down to a mixture of gene manipulation, technology, and culture.
    And they're a lot older than we are and/or their planetary conditions and history were more conducive to these things.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

wozyh Guest

i agree mate.

have a look at this video. In the first 15 seconds Bob Dean speaks about what I mentioned about the gene manipulation of the human race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFD3Tjrazfk&NR=1

Also, the blond haired blue eyes baby in the UK is going to be studied by geneticists. there was an article about it on the suns website a few days go. Once a follow up article appears with the results then I will post it up.

Cheers