Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ETs altering our genes?

Blog Entries

Re: ET's altering our gene's?

There's a lot of this kind of stuff on the net. The alternative view about a breeding programme is an insidious one represented in this thread http://forums.astraldynamics.com/vie...135301#p135301 for example.

Now we must speak of the fourth area in which your visitors seek to establish themselves, and that is through interbreeding. They cannot live in your environment. They need your physical stamina. They need your natural affinity with the world. They need your reproductive abilities. They also want to bond with you because they understand that this creates allegiance. This, in a way, establishes their presence here because the offspring of such a program will have blood relations in the world and yet will have allegiance to the visitors. Perhaps this seems incredible, yet it is so very real.
    The visitors are not here to take your reproductive abilities away from you. They are here to establish themselves. They want humanity to believe in them and to serve them. They want humanity to work for them. They will promise anything, offer anything and do anything to achieve this goal. Yet though their persuasion is great, their numbers are small. But their influence is growing and their program of interbreeding, which has been underway for several generations, will eventually be effective. There will be human beings of greater intelligence but who do not represent the human family. Such things are possible and have occurred countless times in the Greater Community. You have only to look at your own history to see the impact of cultures and races upon one another and to see how dominating and how influential these interactions can be.

The Allies of Humanity
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

beam Guest

who created our genes in the first place?? then where did we get so much knowlege (ecspecially from the ancient world/antiquity..specially china and india) of how to develop it. why is this info secret? why was much of it destroyed in things like the burning of the library in alexandria??

British historian Edward Gibbon attributed the library's demise to Archbishop Theophilus of Alexandria, who ordered the destruction of the Serapeum in 391.[citation needed]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beam
    who created our genes in the first place??
    All living organisms have genes. Who said that someone had to 'create' ours?
    then where did we get so much knowlege (ecspecially from the ancient world/antiquity..specially china and india) of how to develop it.
    How do we know that we have so much knowledge about it?
    why is this info secret?
    What info, and how do we know it ever existed?
    why was much of it destroyed in things like the burning of the library in alexandria??
    All sorts of medical knowledge was destroyed in the burning of the library of Alexandria- along with art, and any other academic knowledge that was previously established. We know of some things because other philosophers wrote about them, but we don't know that much. So how can we know what was lost?
    Most of what has been written about 'DNA in lost manuscripts' has been based on someone's interpretation of illustrations on the caduceus- and that is not knowledge, it's opinion.

Just like mine is.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

beam Guest

edit: i see cft has been prompt as usual. this is not an answer to her...am working on that now..

in many of the cases of physical abduction...with a ship type of environment...i think that it is milabs...ie it is the miliatry or other power organizations based on earth doing projects and coverning it up as being aliens.

as far as real greys...i think that they may be here trying to do something anyways... possibly involving evolution. an interesting point about grey aliens in the widespread use of their image as that of an alien's. how this image is burned into many people's psyches...when peopele think of an alien that image is brought into their minds on a vast scale.

beam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by beam
    who created our genes in the first place??
    All living organisms have genes. Who said that someone had to 'create' ours?

who says someone is working to upgrade them now??

then where did we get so much knowlege (ecspecially from the ancient world/antiquity..specially china and india) of how to develop it.
    How do we know that we have so much knowledge about it?

the vedas, etc...etc...too bad most of the histrory is lost ahem ahem.

[quote:3mrt558u] why is this info secret?
    What info, and how do we know it ever existed?

the initiated occult knowleges. like that of the freemasons, etc.

why was much of it destroyed in things like the burning of the library in alexandria??
    All sorts of medical knowledge was destroyed in the burning of the library of Alexandria- along with art, and any other academic knowledge that was previously established. We know of some things because other philosophers wrote about them, but we don't know that much. So how can we know what was lost?
    Most of what has been written about 'DNA in lost manuscripts' has been based on someone's interpretation of illustrations on the caduceus- and that is not knowledge, it's opinion.

Just like mine is.[/quote:3mrt558u]

its too bad it wasnt just alexandria.....it was like all over the place. pretty much all done by roman catholic popes. the romans killed jesus one thing he did was he apposed the money lenders, ahem ahem.

this was all short and sweet givin you hints on where to start your research.

Blog Entries

Re: ET's altering our genes?

Oh, I've already done the research. My skepticism is about this DNA thing that many spiritual movements are pushing, that I think is bunk. One more thing to sell.

On the 'grey' issue, some experiencers have postulated that the grey is what happens to us when we're exposed to large doses of radiation. So if we ever start going interstellar, this may be our future evolutionary step, not 'other'. So what we think is human (like pleiadian, etc.) is probably alien, and what we think is alien may indeed by future-human.
    Just speculating, obviously.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

*randomly butts in*

I'm wondering if this subject has any relevance to the subject we discussed in the dopplegangers thread a while back; in any case its been on my mind lately. I know more than one set of people who look just like each other, and have seen someone who looked enough like myself to creep me out (which is not an easy thing to do). Other than that I've noticed a phenomena that I would call something like "genres" of people, as if some people are from a certain sort of mold that has nothing to do with racial similarity.

My sense is that if this is going on, these groups are mostly nonphysical (or otherwise less dense than we are) and DNA theft and tampering is a pretty damn serious offense, so it may be possible for those who believe it's happening to counter it with combined strong intent and countermeasures, that it be decisively prevented from continuing.

Blog Entries

Re: ET's altering our genes?

Or it could be a 'morphic resonance' thing. Just last night during dinner my son mentioned that (his first day of school was yesterday) they went to check out the sixth graders, and he could find someone that was either very similar in appearance or how they dressed- and he could count off all of his friends from last year in this new batch of kids. They sat there and identified each kid with one of themselves. The only kid he couldn't find a double for was himself- but I'm sure some other of his friends would probably point it out to him.
    This reminded me that every time we go anywhere on vacation (can be far away of close, it doesn't matter where) I always see someone that I seem to recognize in our town.
    Maybe it's a completely different phenomenon, maybe there's something in our 'pattern recognition' system going on, or maybe there's just not that many models of us out there.
    Hm.

beam Guest

i notice everything u and palehorse mentioned a lot.

Blog Entries

Karla Turner videos on Youtube cover this topic very well. You'll also perhaps find this one interesting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAFmW...eature=related.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)