Thread: imagination and consciousness

1. imagination and consciousness

It seems as if part of my mind is having a rather difficult time accepting the fact that imagination is the foundation for reality.

On two occasions I've had amazing experiences with removing blockages and feeling a new body instantly..

The first experience happened after I had a fight with my dad and left the house. As I was walking to the car I thought to myself how crazy he was, then I heard from my mother that he had tried to kill himself a few nights ago. Astounded and dumbfounded I left the house assured that I was right and my father was insane.
    I hadn't been doing a lot of energy work at this time but I was into healing and illusion and quantum physics. So I drove to a park to get some alone time. Turned on some music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQjyGT1-mc) and just sat there trying to calm my mind. Suddenly I was intensely in the moment as my vision zoned out. I felt connected to everything and decided to ask god to help me out. I instantly stood up and took off my shoes. I stood in the ground and just forced a load of energy straight into the core of the planet. I could feel the surge through my legs, and I felt lighter. I felt like the entire world had opened up to me and a cloud of negativity that had plagued me for months was gone. I got into the car and drove away ecstatic. As I was nearing the exit of the park I noticed a huge black hole in the sky, and it shocked the hell out of me. It was there for about ten seconds then disappeared and I have no idea what it was.

My second experience involved breath work. One night after doing breath work for an hour I felt like I was about to fly out of my body. At this point I decided to talk to "god". I asked it what to do and I immediately stood up and started ripping stuck energy out of my body and throwing it away. I felt my astral hands dive into my inner body and rip away toxic. Afterwards I felt ten pounds lighter.

My problem is that in my daily existence it is extremely hard for me to override my rational mind when I feel ♥♥♥♥ty and overwhelmed with the minds point of view and negativity.

Does anyone have any advice on learning to convince my mind the simplicity of intention and the effectiveness of imagination. It feels like a struggle to ground energy these days. Could I possibly be dealing with psychic attack?

Blog Entries

Re: imagination and consciousness

Hello, okie.

From what you describe there are no immediate clues for psychic attack. But especially regarding both experiences there is always the possibility that energies and thought forms of others get stuck in your energy field.

One way of getting rid of it is indeed what you did with your astral hands there. You should keep doing that.

As an alternative you could also put whatever worries or distresses you on an imagined pedestal in front of you and burn it down in whatever way you can imagine. The effect is limited to your own energy field - it's just affecting your energy field and the specific thoughtform stuck in it or attached to it. The thoughtform will dissolve, any of your personal energy stuck within it will be freed, as will be the energy of others. The thoughtform itself is dissolved.

Be clear that you have the intention to destroy such thoughtforms troubling your mind. Then it will be helpful.

Practices such as these will help you clear your energy field of problematic energies bit by bit, removing the energetic charge behind problematic behaviours. You will then find it easier to avoid problematic behaviours, and if you can give up - bit by bit - problematic behaviours, ingrained habitual reactions and other negative traits you might be referring to here, it will again positively reflect back on your mind.

I would not say that you cannot switch to that preferred state of consciousness you describe without doing this, because that would not be true. However such clearing of your aura and change in behaviour will facilitate having such switches more often in my opinion. Which again will aid you in clearing your energy field and changing your behaviour with more ease.

Spiritual growth can be a self-reinforcing process. You have to get it going and get some momentum, though, to make sure of that.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. They are actually encouraging. I hope you will have more positive experiences of this kind.

Take care,
    Oliver