Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Finally,a dream!

Blog Entries

Re: Finally,a dream!

I put it together with your other bakery posts.
    I didn't change it, just made them one thread about the same thing. This way you can see how things change and happen in the same place, and how the place has changed.
    I would prefer to see one post with all your dreams in it (a journal, like many other posters do) instead of all of them everywhere without any organization, but that's up to you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

niki123 Guest

Istia,thank you for trying ,even if this thread it's really mixed up.It shows up in my old post "Finally ,a dream !"
    Quote Originally Posted by istia
    Hi, i just can try to associate some things, please dont take it too narrow or fixed, just what comes to my mind spontaneously... a part of you within (the woman?) wants to get something of you (another part of yourself?)... you can not (yet?) supply her (the womans) need... even get distracted in the attempt to realise the womans wish by the presence (within?) of your ex-husband... then the woman explains that that what she wants is available (only?) far away... but you named this place far away "stupid", so it seems that you do not really believe that "far away" there would be any conclusion (for any conflict?)... so i would conclude it all (whatever exactly) just needs abit more of time to be digested and not run away... till you can supply yourself again with all you need and wish.. again, just associations here of me, i may be on the wrong track. Regards.

niki123 Guest

Ohh, I see CFTraveler !
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I put it together with your other bakery posts.
    I didn't change it, just made them one thread about the same thing. This way you can see how things change and happen in the same place, and how the place has changed.
    I would prefer to see one post with all your dreams in it (a journal, like many other posters do) instead of all of them everywhere without any organization, but that's up to you.

hi niki123, with my many sentences i just wanted to say that one way to look at dreams is to take all dream-persons-and-things as part/aspects of yourself (as CFTraveler has also stated in my eyes correctly to my last dream too) and ask how you would then understand your dream?
    I also agree to CFTraveler that it makes lots of sense to put dreams together in a dream-journal, as like this me or any other who is a stranger not knowing anything about you or any other poster, can get to know the "dream-language" a bit better, and like she says of course mostly for the reason to see the development certain themes have as there always are coherences but which first has to be detected. Greetings.
    wishing joyful expansion, greetings from germany