Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Base and Sacral Chakra Clearing

1. Re: Base and Sacral Chakra Clearing

Btw - got out and enjoyed some sun, nice awesome breezes, gorgeous trees, birds flitting about. Walked a couple miles and I have to say, I feel better! It's obvious but it makes so much sense to me now, regular physical activity really helps balance out all the spiritual stuff going on - gets you out of your head and back into your body.

2. Re: Base and Sacral Chakra Clearing

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Have you tried 'Inner dissolving'? Korpo wrote an article about it. Unless you already tried that.
    That's a nice technique. Thankfully *knocks on wood* I don't have too many troubles with fear or negative emotions like I used to. They still happen, every day, for sure, but they're not all consuming as they used to be. Nothing is like it used to be.

Somehow, I found this amazing Love that has shown me so much, helped me release a boat load of beliefs and agreements. Things started happening for me after I became attuned to Reiki on my birthday this year. I mean, it's been bananas and I feel like a totally different person. I see freedom, I see co-creation, I see Joy and limitless potential and hope. I can't even describe what happened in words - my heart is open, I see we are all so much more than what we thought we were. It's breathtakingly beautiful.

Some peskly ol' patterns still get in the way though. Right now it's recognition (as is painfully obvious in my response to Korpo), self trust and doubt. Since the really big issues have been healed, healing smaller issues has become a lot quicker and easier.

Thanks everyone for the input, I appreciate it.

Blog Entries

Re: Base and Sacral Chakra Clearing

You can use dissolving on any level or thing you like. If you can feel it, get in touch with it, you can dissolve it.

Cheers,
    Oliver

4. Re: Base and Sacral Chakra Clearing

Thanks, I thought about trying things like these but have never done it till now. Feels very relaxing.