Good Day Robert.

I am new to your books and this whole Astral Projection, even though i have had various spiritual experiences, including lucid dreams, precognitive dreams, (i have astral projected 5 times) and so on. I've started meditating about four years ago.I have to say I'm really interested in these kind of things.So the bottom line is : Yesterday i' have went to a man who is a really good clairvoyant. After i have made sure that he is telling the truth, we started talking about the AP's. He told me that this is really dangerous and i can be killed during the process, and he advised that i would stop doing this.

So my questions are : Can a person be killed/die during AP? I've read many forums some stating that in some cases yes you can die, but then some people say that is impossible. And is that a bad thing really? (i mean the AP) and the last question is: Can you go to great distances while astral projecting without any harm?

I am really confused right now so some "enlightenment" would be much appreciated

Thank you very much for the answers.