This is now 4 months since I bought MAP. I started the program on january the 13th. I had a full week of training trying to find sufficient time to perform the exercices.....HArd to find that when you're a father of a thwo years and a half baby boy with a very pragmatic wife and a full time job that doesn't allow much time for leisure... Thus my choice was to perform the exercices in the morning @ arround 6:00 am, taking a shower @ 7 and leaving for the office till 8 pm.... After one week, I found it very difficult to carry on that way, even though I had some feeling that energy work was performing well. I stopped after a tense discussion with my wife. But now I want to re-start all this. I have in the mean time read the Bulhman Book and started Monroe"s essay (+ baought muldoon's one) still showing the same interest for Astral projection. The only time for perfoming exercices is in the morning (before shower & leaving) + practicing when going to bed ( my wife wouldn't dare, and I understand easily why, to have a husband coming back from work @8pm and leaving for nergy work during 90days.....Don't know how others with a family and a social life manage to conciliate all this. My questions is to get from you all advices on how to best deal with this and to answer the below question: is is a real problem to stop the program for a while and restart from where it has been left or should all 90days be consecutive ? an answer from the authors would surely be appreciated. Thanks & blessings !