15/02/14

non -lucid dream segment
I was dreaming that i was back in my childhood home again and decided to go look & show others the extra room space i had recently found. On going to look the changes of the extra rooms were no longer there & it was then i remembered that the extra rooms were not 'reality' but just in a dream. (all the while still dreaming)

below is the previous dream
17/01 back in my childhood home, was clearing house out, found some rooms full of items i didn't know existed, decided the place was too valuable to leave & felt i could not 'sell-up' (i was very engaged in looking at all the new items in the new rooms & studied what i could see in detail, however although i was able to do this, at the time i still did not realise i was dreaming)
Notes
This happens to me quite alot in dreams, that is, i include 'dream memories & experiences' in my dreams in the same way i do my 3D reality experiences. It seems that my dreaming mind can access all my experiences & experience them as all equally 'real' within the dream space.

Another experience i found interesting yesterday:

i saw something move in the kitchen, whatever i 'saw' was not something physical...... but it 'broke' a dream segment & brought it back to my memory.

dream segment.
i was looking through a large-ish square shaped hole in the bottom of the stairs & there were rabbits or rats or both running under the floor boards. (i think the rats morphed into rabbits at one point, because rabbits would be less worrying to have)

Notes
i have had this type of dream - small furry animals under the floor boards (rats, mice, rabbits, guinea pigs) many times over the years, wonder if there is a 'symbolic meaning' to this (i will check later)

i did watch a comedy a week or so back where the little girl's hamster had been missing for 2 months & she wanted her parents to lift up the floor boards to search for him, ...so this could have caused the 'furry animals under the floorboards' dream to re-occur for me

Also now after having thought about this experience, so i could write it up here, i am wondering if what i 'saw' was a clairvoyant or minds eye vision, that was in actuality triggered by my 'physical eyes' seeing the wooden floor boards in my kitchen & making the connection with the dream memory.

.....i had 'seen' what appered to be a smallish, white furry object move, but this image was super imposed in mid air & my dream about the 'rats/ rabbits under the floorboards' was instantly recalled at this moment.