Being told it's a Dream
I did not write this experience down, so what i write here is from memory

Date: 17/09/10 Time: morning

Dream Contained: Old middle age setting, other people, a fixed story-line, weird / non rational parts

Becoming Lucid
I found myself amongst a group of people, there was some sort of meeting, discussion going on. The place felt, seemed damp and dark, made of wood, some sort of old room, and i had the sense that we were dressed in clothes from the middle ages. I asked 'where am i ?' and was told i was dreaming, so i then realised i was 'awake' in my dream.

This dream was unusual in that it seemed to have a 'built-in' story-line that i was caught up in and even though i was aware i was dreaming, i still seemed to follow this story-line. So the choice to do what I wanted was not available like it normally seemed to be. Also the dream had quite alot of 'weird', non rational, un-explainable parts to it that were more mixed up and dream-like.

Once i realised i was awake, i suddenly 'knew' i had to become a traitor to the group of people i was with and go join the enermy. {forgotten bits here} I got on to some sort of catapult that 'shot' me over some seawater, i knew i had to get to this certain place out there to the others before i would be safe. A sort of spirit demon/lion like creature whizzed with me through the air ready to 'get me' should i fall short of the target i was aiming to land at, as i got closer to this safe point the spirit demon/lion changed to a white flowing horse. I landed at my target, which was on something within the seawater and bounced up into the air and whizzed on a bit further, to some sort of holding space /landing area /room. I can remember at this part, really 'looking' at the other people there with me and recognising many of them as mums from the school my children had attended when younger. { forgotton parts here before i woke up}