Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
Hi newfreedom. I have a few thoughts. Take them or leave them, as usual.
Hi CFTraveler,

I'll take them all, Thankyou . . . very helpful and very much appreciated

Yeah, you got out again. It was a third eye projection (phasing doesn't always have such a fast feeling of movement. This is my most favorite exit sensation, by the way. I love 'going' with it.
Yes, i thought it was pretty awesome too, So, CFTraveler do you always find you are still moving forwards rapidly when you arrive 'out' ? {with the 3rd eye type of projection} like i found myself running forwards. Or can you also just arrive 'out' standing still / stationary with this type of exit too ?
I was wondering if i will ever find myself 'out' close to my sleeping body {eg. my bedroom} with this type of exit.

Prompted by your helpful thoughts, I think i will read up on transitional sensations and different types of exit experiences

It's really great to experience new experiences, as I find it really helps me in being able to 'take in', understand and appreciate 'old information' {eg. info. i've already read in the past} on new, deeper and more meaningful levels

Joining this forum and 'writing -up' my experiences here, has been really beneficial for my progress, i had been only able to recal approx. 10 lucid dreams {during my whole 41 yrs of life} before i started writing them up on here. Within the last 3 months i have already experienced and written up 10 Lucid dream {or OoBE} events The last experience being very profound and exciting for me.

So a BIG THANKYOU to Robert and ALL here who make this wonderful forum possible xxx