Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Lucid Dream: Reading street names & exploring surroundings

Date: 24/05/2020

Time: approx. 11.30 am
    [having woken & gone back to sleep many times]

Becoming Lucid
    i was walking back along a path to the side of my home after going out to see what the drilling machine was doing that had just past my home...... i became lucid..... & got that familiar & happy feeling i get when i realise i am awake in a dream

i began to lose vision, getting flashes & only 'bits & pieces' of images.
    i stated the words 'clear vision now' about 3 times & then i was able to see again

Lucid dream
    i was carrying a white piece of paper in my hand & it had the number 4 & other symbols written on it in red. i began to try & remember the symbols, but after taking each symbol in to memorise it, next time i looked the symbol had changed again.

The only symbol i remember on waking was a shape / symbol that resembled a wide, squashed number 8.

i decided not to continue to focus with the symbols on the paper & began to look around.
    i saw some street names, but these too were ever changing, or even incomprehensible to begin with
    One street name i was able to remember was called 'Well Way' which later morphed into 'Well Wer'

I came upon a building like structure / similar to an indoor market place. There were other people milling around & i wondered if i should approach any of them, this then led me to begin to think about what i wanted to do within my dream environment.

i decided i would just continue to explore my surroundings, as i wanted to hold on to my dream experience for as long as possible & thought if i tried something adventurous that it just might wake me up & cause me to lose my experience sooner than i otherwise would.

So i went into the building & could see an attraction advertised on a board / sign, it was for a theme park ride, it looked rather extreme [fast, up high & twisting] i decided that was not what i wanted to do even in the dream reality, so i began to walk out of the building...

....and at that point a loud disturbing bird noise from outside woke me up, as i had my window open & so the experience ended

Notes
    In physical reality there is no path along the side of my home, but in my dream reality it seemed like a road i am familiar with was now positioned there.

i have been intending to have lucid dreams again just lately & usually ask my spirit team at bedtime before i sleep to help me achieve this
    Last edited by newfreedom; 25th May 2020 at 07:33 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce