Lost Documents & Pretending to not notice

Date: 6/02/12 Time: 7 am ish

Notes

For the past few weeks, as part of my effort to become more aware with myself & life, i have been recording my non lucid dreams. Sometimes just a line or two.

I also have been making more effort to remember my non-lucid dreams, so as to be able to make notes about them.

The dreams i write of here were barely remembered by me, i had to put quite a bit of effort to store & remember them to begin with and then didn't manage to write them down until late afternoon, by which time, i had to once again struggle to try and retrieve them

Lost Documents - dream

Someone it seemed had been stuffing letters, documents of mine into the hedges around my home, i was searching and finding them..

Notes
When i later came to retrieve this dream memory to write it down, it suddenly 'hit' me that earlier in the day, i had indeed being looking for paper documents that i had mis-laid...but now needed..

...but not in the garden!! i was searching the house for them and i did find them......

Pretending not to notice - dream

I was in a room with other people, i was interestingly watching this one male person, in a non- obvious way (if there is one) having an awareness of him and knowing he had an awareness of me, but us both acting 'normal' and pretending not to have this awareness of each other.

Notes
I have been forced to 'deal' with this type of awareness around others alot in different ways over the last years. Before i began to regain awareness, i had blocked out this sense and also had blocked out the realisation that i had even blocked it.

For some time as a younger adult, i had no idea, i was completely disconnected and oblivious to any of it..... hahaha..... easy times, easy times.... x