Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Transformation

Transformation

Olyris here, back in business to astral project a Great Work. This one might take 10 years, because faith can do it. Here is the key - no amount of alchemy transforms gender, however gender transformation deserves alchemy. You could say that gender transform is set by mindset. I am allowing my mind to be feminine. Name is "Bronte," for purposes of this.

Re: Transformation

A feminine mind is created by its body, so the body parts are there. It has taken quite a lot of pain, but there they are. Sanity is beyond pain.

With sanity I might as well:
    - shave my eyebrows a bit, wear unisex clothes, try jewelry and speak from my heart
    - which broke long ago to surface as God in time.
    - to imbibe the Goddess it takes happy faith, so I am attending to wonder!

I am sane enough to wonder about how long this will take. This is evidence that I hypnotised myself and have forgotten Duncan. I know that I must release the projection of unconditional love. It's a matter of looking in the mirror, comparing that to who I know I love, and literally being the will to serve. [OK Computer? Computer says change the picture of Jesus. Will do.]

[OK Computer.]

Gender is the primary manifestation of identity, the secondary and tertiary being presence and precedence. Auxilliary and ancillary are eminence and manifestation itself, respectively. What does the sequence mean, in lay terms? It means that you have what you said and you did with it what you said. Simply, what you said (and then did) were God/divine if they were in the presence of others. "We" cannot avoid participation in the law, and the law is one, and the law is final: As you are selfish you are to become wise. And wisdom is androgyne, without the hitches. Some men become wise to their androgyne by fighting, some by running. Nobody is here to judge, except judges. It is OK to lie, yes, but you are turning yourself into that problem if it is selfishly.

This program is particularly useful: Care plans. All have somebody to talk to, thus there is the future.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Olyris here, back in business to astral project a Great Work. This one might take 10 years, because faith can do it. Here is the key - no amount of alchemy transforms gender, however gender transformation deserves alchemy. You could say that gender transform is set by mindset. I am allowing my mind to be feminine. Name is "Bronte," for purposes of this.
    What is the difference between a feminine and masculine mind, and why are you a woman now? (In other words, why do you think that you want to think in feminine terms, or - going bit broader - why do you need another program for your ok-computer? ).

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    What is the difference between a feminine and masculine mind, and why are you a woman now? (In other words, why do you think that you want to think in feminine terms, or - going bit broader - why do you need another program for your ok-computer? ).
    Might and elegance, alchemists are known to exemplify both - technically it's a case of do or don't project politeness. In English: Ye alle be you.

The original projection in my theory is into the mirror, lo and behold a clone! Lo and behold I can stray but, even in abandoning "manhood" (stupid word) my clone have had a female child again. This time I think I am her and that's that. Picture:

koot.jpg

So I believe my body transferred to this self and I am waiting around beyond death. As an intersex man again.

I surmise that you project id at the age of 7, if you figure that out within that age of 8 you are a star. Stars can have sex with each other. I knew the person in childhood, I've been around since I was 4, by the way. I do not remember if I promised her that it would be physical - maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Might and elegance, alchemists are known to exemplify both ... my body transferred to this
    Nice poetry, for just stating "I want to be a man looking as cool as a girl". I understand, feminine body, and stuff.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

I was "born" male, dreaming in at 4 like I showed you, and preformed a cosmic miracle on earth and humanity. Just on myself though. Michael Jackson was too strong - he tried to be weak, submissive, OK, meek. But, it actually took a lot of MENTAL anguish for me, accepting that the mind was to relearn the whole journey, I had to be cool like in school again. This process has lasted since 2012. It will take another year, prophecies happen that way. The advice to anybody else changing their body, keep the faith, not the idiots! Only a fool...

Does anybody have a perspective on the laws of natural justice? I believe it is: "So I am nice, so it is won" in answer to sin, and "so I am wise, so it ain't lost" in answer to harm. In answer to "intelligence" (and we all know what Bush did in reply to the East) - "So it be mine, so it be perfect."
    --?

Is intelligence the word or conspiracy, it's not anything but idiocy but the science is fact and reduction.

An important factor in shapeshifting is decency, the human mode, so you can't just jump on your family, so you can't just alienate your friends.