Date: 24/03 Time: 7am ish

Hypnagogic no. 1

i found myself standing in the hall of our present home, i went into my now bedroom (of a few months, it used to be my daughters room, we swapped) and opened a window

....then i became aware again of physically lying in my bed as i came back to my waking self

Notes
It felt as though i had just come in through the front door after being away on holiday. In real life we rarely use the front door for any other reason.

From DM dictionary:

Window

To see shut windows in your dream signify desertion and abandonment.

Opening
To dream that you are opening something suggests that you are unleashing your potential. It represents new opportunities, insight, and self-discovery.

Hypnagogic no. 2
The price of something, a package was £3.66

DM Dictionary interpretations

Package

To see a package in your dream represents hidden creative energy, skills, and/or feelings.

Price
To see a price of something in your dream represents the value you are placing on yourself, your time and your abilities. If the price is high, then it indicates that you value yourself highly. If the price is low, then you are undervaluing yourself or taking somebody else for granted. The dream also relates to your self esteem.

Three
Three signifies life, vitality, inner strength, completion, imagination, creativity, energy, self-exploration and experience. Three stands for a trilogy, as in the past, present, and future or father, mother, and child or body, mind, and soul, etc. Dream of the number three may be telling you that the third time is the charm.

Six
Six is indicative of cooperation, balance, tranquility, perfection, warmth, union, marriage, family, and love. Your mental, emotional, and spiritual states are in harmony. It is also indicative of domestic bliss.