Thread: My Lucid Dream Journal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: My Lucid Dream Journal

Been having nightmares, especially about imminent death, experiences of false wakenings up to 7or 8 in a row, experiences of being lost in the ether, experiences of spinning in the dark & being dead/ lost...
    experiencing on waking that feeling that i am dead, not in the same reality, not in the same reality i left
    waking to a 'for-wren' place, not recognising reality as somewhere i 'know'

quite disturbing... sometimes takes me half an hour to move back into a 'safe' 'normal ' reality space ... bit frightening...
    i have to do physicl stuff lightly & try & stay without thoughts or mental exploring . no emotion responses or reactions.... become 'normal' ie. be 'shutdown' in physical action

very difficult to 'get to' ... from that 'terror-space'

thanks Robert, thanks admins, mods & all forum members , thankyou, much luv , many thanks x x x
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Recently I had the same issues... not sure why. I recommend getting a strong balance, staying grouned - down-to-earth, not to think overly (as it may take you out of balance), take some herbs, and diet that decreases vata and increases kapha, according to Ayurveda.

Update: forgot that without high vibrations and concenrtating on higher thoughts, you may be in the 'hands' of beings having low vibrations. This often leads do nightmares and horrible thoughts, suggestions from the low beings.
    Last edited by Antares; 20th October 2020 at 06:47 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Recently I had the same issues... not sure why. I recommend getting a strong balance, staying grouned - down-to-earth, not to think overly (as it may take you out of balance), take some herbs, and diet that decreases vata and increases kapha, according to Ayurveda.

Update: forgot that without high vibrations and concenrtating on higher thoughts, you may be in the 'hands' of beings having low vibrations. This often leads do nightmares and horrible thoughts, suggestions from the low beings.
    thanks Antares i have a blk house fly friend / lover & companion with me just now.... they are so subtle energetic energised... they are amazing xxx
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce