Date: 6/06/20

Time: approx. 9.30 am

i was standing in a queue waiting my turn to receive the instructions for my 'mission', i was not able to remember all the information given to me by the woman at the desk, accept that i was given a hacking mission.
i asked the woman for the name of the place, since i was unable to remember any of the information she had already given me & she told me it was called 'Sha'at' or Shyat

i wandered away from the desk & there were many kiosks & buildings that i began to look at to try & find the name of the place i was to go to. [unfortunately i do not remember all the details of the buildings & kiosks]

i was carrying my young daughter with my left arm

It seemed i was unable to find the location i needed & thought perhaps i should change location & go & do something else instead [this thinking showed that i knew i was in the dream-state]

I do not remember any more.......think i fell back to sleep

Notes
at the start of the dream, i was under the impression that we were all going to different locations within the galaxy. eg. different worlds / planets

i think i was lucid from the beginning of the dream, but was swept along with the dream- plot & didn't think about having the option to change anything until near the very end of the experience

at the start it appeared more as a serious mission, but by the end, it had changed to what i felt was just a game done for fun