T
    U
    V
    W
    Y
    Z

---------------------------

Hi,
    I am going to use this 'Topic Thread' to record, write about any lucid dreams i have or any dreams that seem important or stand out for myself. Any comments are welcome xx

Dream History.
    In total I have had approx. 10 lucid dreams, most have been within the last year or so.

Swimming Pool / flying Dream

Date: 27/July(07)/10
    Time: approx 4am - 5am

Becoming lucid
    There was music loudly playing somewhere, i noticed that the scenery to the side of me was familiar, i looked at it closely to remember where i recognised it from, as i did this the scenery had now changed and i suddenly realised i was dreaming. I was thrilled and went off to explore.

Flying
    I followed a pathway that led to a road, in front was hedge and trees, i decided to try and fly, like superman style and with the intention to glide up into the air, i did. [i seem to be getting better at being able to be airborn and glide along in the air, it's great fun]

Also later in the dream [after the guy had left and before i decided to 'ask to be taken'] i saw two people, some distance in front of me, in upright positions flying/gliding through the air and landing in some trees. I had never seen anything like that before.

Later on in the dream, [after i tried to get back to my body] i was flying /gliding and having some difficulty getting much speed or height, i was passing over what looked like our town market place and every now and then, i would get a burst of energy which would lift me higher and speed me up. I realised this was coming from others, some of the people who were working 'normally' at their market stalls who noticed me, were sending me 'energy' ? to help me continue to move. I was able mostly to see who were doing this for me and acknowledge and thank them for it, as i passed by them.
    Then i met up with a 'female friend' [i don't know who she was, i just found her suddenly with me, it seemed she knew it was a dream-enviroment] who accompanied me for a bit, before i decided to go off and do some more flying - practice. I was able to acheive alot of height and became quite good at reaching the target i wanted to fly too. Others were flying around in the air with me, they all seemed to 'know' about me and seemed helpful and supportive. [it was at this point i lost lucidity]

Speaking / connecting with others
    As i flew over the trees, i found myself above a small swimming pool with a guy swimming in it, i shouted 'Hi' and to my suprise he responded and said 'Hi' [i rarely find other people that seem aware or interested in engaging with me during lucid dreams] There were a few other people around that i could see. This guy asked me if i was meditating and i told him i wasn't and that i had arrived there from lucid dreaming or what some people call, i was about to say OOBE, but before i could, he said 'astral projection' and so i agreed. At this point we were both hovering up in the air and i decided to check what my reality looked like, the colours were abnormally vivid, almost cartoon-like and so i decided it was definately a dream enviroment.

I don't remember playing in the swimming pool, but i'm sure i did, i have a 'feeling sense' of having been swooping down into the pool and back into the air and having fun experimenting with this.

Experiences Noticed
    Sound - I remember hearing the tone of the guys voice and also my own voice [which i do not like] as we chatted.

Passing through Solid Objects - This guy flew around with me for a while and i remember passing through some objects and trying to really be aware of what it felt like passing through them. I actually don't know now what we passed through, but it felt confined, damp, wet, it was also dark, i think it was wooden. [i have never passed through a seemingly solid substance before in this way, although i have tried many times, usually i just can't push through things]

Later after this guy had left i tried to walk through a window / wall to get out of a building i was in, but i failed as usual, i was unable to pass through the window and my lower body got half way through the wall below and got stuck, not allowing me to go any further. So i had to un- stick myself and use the door. . .Haha.

Asking to be taken . . . - I asked to be taken to where i needed to go and i started to glide forward, i was about 50m off the ground, seemingly following a road. [in past dreams i have not had much success asking to be taken to certain places or people, i move / glide in the air fairly slowly and never reach my choosen destination] i realised i was going further away from where i had began lucid dreaming, so decided to stop and go back, as i really wanted to get back to my body to wake myself up, before i lost lucidity. I did lose some lucidity at this stage, but i was aware of more flying experinces before i lost totally lucidy and it became a totally normal dream. [see last paragraph in Flying section]
    Last edited by newfreedom; 16th November 2016 at 07:44 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Re: My Lucid Dream Journal

Learning to Pass through Walls

Date: 13/08/10 Time: On waking 8am approx.

Location: I recognised the location as being the fields i used to play in as a child, later most of the land was build on, houses. In the dream the place looked different than it had ever looked in physical reality.

Dream contained: A recognised location[but looking different], Other people, talking with others, passing through walls etc., shifting scenery, Other beings.

Becoming Lucid
    As i was dreaming I decided i wanted to become very aware of my experience, it was at this point i realised i was dreaming and my dream scenery changed and instead of being strapped to the passengers-side bonnet of my sister's car which was travelling at high speed { ?? i guess there was no room in the car ??} i found myself standing at a familiar location and knowing i was dreaming.

I stood and 'took in' the view in front of me, but couldn't clearly recall this image on waking. There were buildings and fences and gates and there appeared no way through. I decided to practice going through barriers like walls and fences etc. I tried to go through a wire mesh fence, i put my right arm through first and found suddenly there was a huge hole in the wire, so i climbed through. {It seems my mind could not allow me to just pass through the mesh} Inside the fencing were some wooden shed / chalet-like structures, i put my right arm forward again and it went through . . . and the next instant i was inside the shed, WOW - first time i walked through something.
    I looked around the room, it was mostly empty and dusty, but did have a crate and a rocking horse in there. I wanted to remember this, so i looked very closely again, but the scenery changed {this often happens to me if i make a point of trying to really look or really remember what i see and take a second look at something}, the rocking horse was no longer there and instead there was a small tall corner table with some plastic flowers in a vase on it. The door of the shed was open, i had not known this as i had passed through the back of the shed. A lady entered the shed using the door, she was looking around like me. I told her i could pass through the shed and said 'watch this' as i passed through it. She said she could too and did the same.

I think i passed through another shed wall and into another shed, {there was a row of them} which was locked and looked around inside, dusty and empty and then came out again, but this is not very clear in my memory.

As i came out of the shed, another lady appeared, it seemed the sheds were for sale and she wanted to know if i wanted one, i said i was just looking.

At this point a line of huge giants walked into view, they were all human, except one that had a rabbit for a head, they seemed jolly and friendly and not menacing at all. I asked the sales lady where they were from, she answered they were from 2 meditations away, i took this to mean 2 dimensions away. It seemed the giants didn't hold any more interest for me and i decided to investigate the brick building to the side of me.

I easily walked through the brick wall just like i had with the wooden sheds. Inside were 3 men, two were busy discussing and writing things, the other guy seemed like he was just hanging around. There wasn't much to see inside mostly dusty unused, with some pieces of wooden funiture. The men knew i was there but took no notice of me, they seemed to be wearing clothes that looked like they were from the past, brown / dark leather type stuff, but at the time this didn't strike me as odd or interest me. I decided to pass through the wall again to arrive back outside, it was mostly fields now infront of me. I know i had some interactions with others at this point and was intent on continuing my explorations and did for a little while {memory is hazy here} but suddenly i realised i should stop and get myself back to my body or i'd fall completely into dreaming and forget my experiences.

I decided that travelling to my body was unecessary and not usual possible for me to do, so i willed myself back to my body and to wake up, which i did.

Some thoughts
    I always find it amazing how 'present' and 'really there' i feel during lucid dreams they feel so 'real', in comparison i have only rarely ever felt that way within my waking real-life reality.

I must try to remember to 'look at my hands' next time, i have never done this yet in any of my lucid dreams or previous OOBE - type experiences.

Any comments or thoughts are welcome x
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Window Vision

Date: 5/09/10 Time: approx. 8am

Dream Contained: Very Brief Lucid moment, affirmation connections, no sight, sense of body asleep in bed

Becoming Lucid
    I suddenly recognised the view i was seeing through the window was not my normal view.

I had woken up and fallen back off to sleep quite a few times. For a couple of days before this time, i had been practising some affirmations to help me become more psychic, spiritually aware. {i've not used affirmations much in the past, as i never felt that they really did anything} Part of this affirmation said ' i have visions, i love my visions'

So anyway, i became aware that the scene i was seeing through the window was not the real view from my bedroom window, and i suddenly realised and said ' this is a vision', i was able to see this vision for only a few seconds before i became unable to see. Realising it was a vision seemed to block the ability to see and then everything became black and i could not see anything any more.

The view through the window showed trees blowing in the wind, the leaves were sparkly orange and the whole picture was much more animated, vivid and colourful than how i see normal reality. The window was a square shape with a white frame, i didn't recognise it, nor could i see anything other than the window. I also had the feeling sense that the way i was facing was opposite to where my real window in my bedroom was. Once the vision had gone i could also sense myself lying in the bed, i think the realisation of the vision, woke me up a bit and so i was only semi - asleep. Unfortunately, i was unable to see anything else and must of fallen back to sleep, had some nomal not lucid dreams afterwards.

Blog Entries

I seem to have become less enthusiastic about having lucid dreams and not lately felt like writing any of them up on here. I have recently had more lucid dream experiences than the usual too and so should be 'thrilled', but it has taken me this long and this mornings 'new-ish' and very exciting experience before i felt i could be bothered. So here goes . . .

My Childhood Garden / Black Cats / Beach visit

Date: 11/09/10 Time: approx. 8.30am

Starting Location: My childhood back garden as it had been when i was about 10 yrs old, it was daytime to begin with.

Dream Contained: a real past enviroment, other people, animals, walking through doors, flying, attempts to visit akashic records, beach, an unseen being /presence

Becoming Lucid
    I just suddenly found myself awake and in the back garden of my childhood home, i knew my physical body was sleeping and this was OBE or Dream enviroment.

I decided to see if i could 'walk through' our old shed door, i then found myself just inside the shed, but now the previously closed door was open.

I found myself strangely inhibited within this enviroment, feeling like not breeching what would be considered 'normal' reality laws. For instance, i quite fancied continuing practicing walking through walls and boundaries, but because i could see and hear neighbours in their gardens, it didn't feel appropriate to walk through these boundary hedges or walls into their gardens.

I tried to fly, but couldn't get much height and when i did get off the ground, i would begin to slowly sink back down again. I tried to flap my arms at one point, but this method worked no better than if i'd tried it while fully awake in my body. I decided to look for some horses to ride, i loved horse riding. Where there should of been neighbours gardens, there was now conveniently open fields instead and 2 ponies as well. But it seemed that the owners of these horses, a couple, were near by, so i decided it was best not to ask to ride their horses. There was a neighbour two doors away, who was outside with a black cat, who had several black kittens. I engaged with this lady and her cats for a short while.

Next i found myself shooting rapidly high into the sky, using my intention to do so, when i stopped intending, i began falling very fast and spinning too as i fell, i had a brief view of city lights far below me and all around me was darkness. There was a VERY familiar feel high up there in the darkness and i felt i had been there many times before. {it was now apparently night time and dark}

I then asked to go to the akashic records, i found myself in a light, bright space sitting on a type of seat or wall, there was light all around but nothing else could be seen, someone was sitting next to me, whom felt familiar, but i did not see who they were {i don't think i tried to look} I asked the question and they spoke the answer, the 'one-word' answers given were too general and could of applied to anyone, so i gave-up.

Next i found myself at an unfamiliar beach, it was daytime, bright, sunny, windy and they were other people about on the beach. I was on part of a sand dune, that was quite high up, i ran and took off, gliding and soaring in the wind currents, it was awesome. I felt i was not alone and that someone familiar was with me as i flew, though i could not see anyone. . . . . i woke up.

Blog Entries

Being told it's a Dream
    I did not write this experience down, so what i write here is from memory

Date: 17/09/10 Time: morning

Dream Contained: Old middle age setting, other people, a fixed story-line, weird / non rational parts

Becoming Lucid
    I found myself amongst a group of people, there was some sort of meeting, discussion going on. The place felt, seemed damp and dark, made of wood, some sort of old room, and i had the sense that we were dressed in clothes from the middle ages. I asked 'where am i ?' and was told i was dreaming, so i then realised i was 'awake' in my dream.

This dream was unusual in that it seemed to have a 'built-in' story-line that i was caught up in and even though i was aware i was dreaming, i still seemed to follow this story-line. So the choice to do what I wanted was not available like it normally seemed to be. Also the dream had quite alot of 'weird', non rational, un-explainable parts to it that were more mixed up and dream-like.

Once i realised i was awake, i suddenly 'knew' i had to become a traitor to the group of people i was with and go join the enermy. {forgotten bits here} I got on to some sort of catapult that 'shot' me over some seawater, i knew i had to get to this certain place out there to the others before i would be safe. A sort of spirit demon/lion like creature whizzed with me through the air ready to 'get me' should i fall short of the target i was aiming to land at, as i got closer to this safe point the spirit demon/lion changed to a white flowing horse. I landed at my target, which was on something within the seawater and bounced up into the air and whizzed on a bit further, to some sort of holding space /landing area /room. I can remember at this part, really 'looking' at the other people there with me and recognising many of them as mums from the school my children had attended when younger. { forgotton parts here before i woke up}

Blog Entries

Looking at my Hands
    I had been and was re- reading the book 'The Art of Dreaming' - Carlos Castaneda, it had been many years since i had read this last, about 10yrs ago.

Date: 20/09/10 Time: On waking 1am ish

Becoming Lucid
    I was in a nightmare {can't remember this now} and i was looking for ways to 'get out' of my nightmare and suddenly in desperation thought to 'look for my hands'

And to my delight i found them AND succeeded in bringing my nightmare to a halt too.
    They did 'melt' as i looked at them, they sort of reminded me of wavering flames, i was really excited to see this. Also i then became aware of a second pair of arms, as if someone were standing behind me, with their arms coming around me, at a guess i would say they were male. Strangely, i kind of ignored these extra arms, because i didn't want to spoil my first success in seeing my own hands. I felt i was close to my body and i should wake myself up immediately so i could write-down and record my success . . . on thinking this i was back in my body and awake.

Some thoughts
    On waking, i did wonder if my perception of my hands was coloured by my expectation of what i would see. Also I have read recently in the Astral Dynamics book, that Robert says that in dreams hands are more 'stable' and donot have such a 'melting' fluctuating effect to them as they do in OBE's . . . . . so it will be interesting to see what my hands 'look like' in any future experiences, should i remember to look for them.

Blog Entries

Two Lucid Dreams in the same morning

Date: 24/09/10

Dream 1.

Time: approx. 4am

Dream Contained: seeing a deceased relative, breathing under water, seeing other non - human others

Becoming Lucid
    I was in the process of trying to get some party 'gate-crashers' out of my current house and suddenly realised it was a dream, then my house seemed to change and i found myself walking through unknown corridors and rooms.

{NOTE: i had ended this lucid dream, so i could record it before i lost awareness into normal dreaming, this lucid dream at this time felt like one of the most lucid dreams i had ever had and also felt incredibly long, i was able to 'look' in detail at everything around me and 'took a lot of it in', unfortunately although i did wake up, so was able to recall the dream well at that time in my memory, i fell back to sleep before writing anything of it down and then had two more normal dreams and then another lucid dream. So i donot have very many clear details of what i saw or how i felt, which is a little disappointing}

I seemed to come into a room, an area that seemed like a pub, i remember seeing a young man who looked like a young version of my deceased father, as i comtemplated this, so he gradually changed / morphed in front of my eyes, becoming older until he looked like my father just before he died. He beamed a 'knowing' smile and then got up and walked away, it WAS my dad, but despite seeing and feeling this, it felt ok to let him walk away.
    There were other non-human beings around, {unfortunately this is written just from the morning notes and i can't 'pull' these images back to really recall these others, only they did not have human features.} There was technology in this place, and as i walked futher, it seemed like this place was some sort of amusement type of establishment, with also sorts of weird and wonderful fun things to do. Beings around me continued to morph into different beings and people, if i looked at them directly. There was a technology / machine that i spoke to, that spoke back with my voice. . .

At some point, i became aware of my ex-partner following me and keen to escape from him, i left the building / complex to find myself out side. It was daytime and infront of the concrete pathway i came out on, was what appeared to be the sea, {a type of habour place}i decided to dive in and hide underwater. i found to my delight i could actually breathe underwater, there seemed to be dolphin like creatures also in the water with me swimming around {no memories after this} I think i decided to end the dream there so i wouldn't forget it all.

Dream 2.

Time: approx. 8am

Dream Contained: drinking experience, short loss of vision, changed version of reality, children

Becoming Lucid
    I became aware of sitting in my old rocking chair, i had no vision, something was blocking the chair from rocking and i realised it was the dog's tail, foot . . . i then realised i was dreaming, because this rocking chair is in bits {fallen apart} in our 'now' garage

I waited excitedly for my vision to become clear to see where i was, i found myself back in my old house, a place i lived in 10 yrs ago now. i was in the kitchen, the first thing i did {to reality check ???} was go up to the cold water tap, turn it on and with my hand scoop some water into my mouth to drink . . . and Yep, it was 'real' cold water - WOW. I opened the back door and looked outside, the boundary line on the right was now a breeze-block wall and not a wooden fence like it had been in real - life before i had left the property. The boundary line on the left - side, was interestingly how i remembered it last, a high wooden fence. {it feels that here my expectation of what i expected to see, ensured that's exactly what i did see}

I went down the entry between the terraced houses and for a moment {excitement, subconscious block maybe ??}i lost all my vision and i could see nothing, it didn't last long, only seconds and then my 'normal' vision came back. I came across a young boy of about 10 yrs old and i asked him 'where he lived ?' i asked him 3 times, but he didn't answer, there were also 2 other children close by. I thought he might be wary of me, so to reassure him of who i was i told him that i had once lived in that house. I looked at the house and realised from the front it had now been changed, it was two flatlets instead of one house, no. 4 and 10 {10 was the no. it used to be} I looked across the road to see if they had converted the other terraced houses over there, but no they were as i had remembered them.

I decided to go around to the back of the houses, using the path around to get to the back {garden} i was curious to see if a big fir tree i had left behind, when i moved was still there, still alive and 'growing'. To my delight it was, the top had been cut and it was being kept managable but it was still there {i actually don't know if this is true or not, i should go and 'really' look one day, though i might be disappointed and upset if in reality it's been cut down} When i looked towards the back garden, where the hedge should of been, this part was now different and was showing a long deep slope down into the back garden, that is not really how it is . . . . . . i woke up.

ADDED NOTE:
    I decided to go around to the back of the houses, using the path around to get to the back {garden} i was curious to see if a big fir tree i had left behind, when i moved was still there, still alive and 'growing'. To my delight it was, the top had been cut and it was being kept managable but it was still there {i actually don't know if this is true or not, i should go and 'really' look one day, though i might be disappointed and upset if in reality it's been cut down}
    Around April 2011 i did walk around the outside of my old back garden but unfortunately could no longer see the fir tree from behind the hedge, so either it was being kept very short or it had gone ..
    Last edited by newfreedom; 5th December 2015 at 04:57 PM.

Blog Entries

Hello, newfreedom.

I went down the entry between the terraced houses and for a moment {excitement, subconscious block maybe ??}i lost all my vision and i could see nothing
    Did you step down somewhere, down a flight of stairs maybe? It's not quite clear from your description.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Hi Korpo,

Did you step down somewhere, down a flight of stairs maybe? It's not quite clear from your description.
    Lol . . . sorry my english skills are not brilliant

No . . . . . 'i walked through the entry' {would of been a better way of saying this}

The 'entry' is the outside passage way between the terraced houses, that runs underneath the the top floor of the 2 houses, so it's a bit like going through a little tunnel, if you get what i mean, it doesn't actually go 'down' at all.

I should/could of explained the 'subconscious block' idea
    For a moment i think i felt 'doubt' about my ability to perceive what was around the corner,{ through the entry} it was like i knew i wasn't really there and was struggling with my expectation of what i thought i should see and my ability to just see what was there. And also 'worrying', wondering how i could see at all, so i think i had an instant there where i felt, what i was doing was impossible and this is what caused me to suddenly lose all vision.

Hope that explains it a little better, thanks for your interest and your question

Blog Entries

High up on a Mountain Side

Date: 3/10/10 Time: approx. 9am

Dream Contained: being airborne, fears and insecurities, children, town

Becoming Lucid
    My car was parked on a very steep slope on a mountainside, i was worried that it might start to roll down and was also wondering how it was up there to begin with . . . suddenly i realised that this strange situation was because i was dreaming. Delighted at this knowledge i left the side of the mountain i was standing on to rise siftly up into the air

I stayed high up in the air and remained stationary there for a short while, i could feel the wind blowing strongly against me, but it didn't cause me to move, it was awesome, i love the feeling of the wind. I scanned the valley below me and looked all around, i was so high up i could almost see the horizan going all the way around. It was very beautiful to experience, but slowly as i realised i didn't know this land i began to feel slightly insecure. In the valley below was some sort of town, different somehow than normal, buildings of brick etc , but seemingly very basic. I had at this time a feeling of worry for others that had no luxury home and the struggles involved with having to live a physical life with physical needs.

I turned my attention away from this now, to see a group of children approx. 8 to 10yrs old below me on the mountainside. I glided down and stayed floating just above their heads. I then asked them if they could float like i was doing, only one boy seem interested and asked me how to do this. I told him to just 'will' himself up, he managed to get off the ground for a short while. I told him i would help him to fly/ float by holding his hand and taking him up in the air with me. I asked him where he would like to go and he said 'to the town', i asked him which way this was and he pointed to the right. i tried to rise up into the air, but found that holding this young boy's hand and trying to take him along too, made it almost impossible. I could lift up and just about get off the ground, but it felt as if there was just too much weight pulling me back to the ground all the time . . . . . i woke up

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast