Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: My Lucid Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Non lucid dream memory segment

Date: 27/03 Time 6am ish

End of present Earth life Cycle
    This is an interesting non-lucid dream segment i remember from last night's sleep time

i was watching someone being resuscitated back to life, i was watching from outside of the scene, but also able to experience what it was like being inside the body of the person being worked on.

It was like they were aware of their body and physical reality around them, but residing just out of their body and slowly loosing connection and association with their body and 3D surroundings as they were dying, it felt like a 'moving away, slowly sinking deeper' into somewhere else, that was something other than 'being alive in a physical body'

this person was asked if they still wanted to live,

they decided that they did and were then told to pull themselves back into their body by using the 'will to live', they did this and in this way i do believe they survived
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Re: My Lucid Dream Journal

That is very interesting, newfreedom.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Nightmare type dreams / Hypnagogic image

Notes
    Getting back into a more normal sleep pattern last night, i woke up after a few hrs. of heavy sleep because of nightmare type dreams.

I often get nasty,nightmares that cause me fear and terror when getting back into normal sleeping.

Though this time i HAVE been sleeping, but just not as many hrs. as i would if i was in a shutdown phase. So the 'non'-sleeping issue i have had does this last year, seem to have eased immensly (and hopefully cleared)

Date: 1/04 Time: 1 am ish

Nightmare type dreams - Crashing aircraft

There was a loud, roaring scary 'Voom' noise and i looked through the kitchen window, to see what it was. It was a low flying plane and it looked like it was going to crash, but it had passed over and was heading in the opposite direction. My ex-partner was outside.

Next moment, the sky is filled with crashing out of control aircraft and this time they are heading for us, for our home, some miss us,..... JUST !, others seem like they are headed right for us...

(i think i may have woken up then, but have no memory of doing so)

Re-experiencing my dog dying

i suddenly realise i don't know where Tod (my dying dog) is or how he is, i find him, he is in a terrible condition, worse than i ever saw him in, even than when in his last days of life, he is suffering terribly and i feel i will have to put him out of this misery and get the vet to euthanase him.

At this point some part of me knows that Tod is no longer alive and dying and i force myself to wake up to escape going through this once again.

Notes.
    I woke up this morning in a different space, i am a little less sensitive, so not getting so deeply triggered by everything in life, so today has been much easier for me.

Seem to be falling asleep every time i rest, had 3 naps today so far.

Hypnogogic image - My young daughter

Had a lovely hypnagogic image at 5 pm -ish

of my daughters face at about 5 yrs old, the image was so clear and alive and her eyes sparkled with her expression as they always did..

It was so real it almost felt like a visitation, that my 5 yr old daughter had come to visit with me ~ i do miss those times xX

Notes.
    I am not sure if these nightmares are caused by being 'messed' with or whether they are just necessary for me to clear more of my emotional baggage, but i dealt with these in a WSW way, just in case..
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

The airplane noise could be getting rid of some reactions to the projection reflex. It does sound like a roaring big noise - it reminded me of a rocket taking off once.

Recalling your dog's death could be indeed an emotional release.

The few times I suspected "being messed with" I could always detect the perpetrator.

Blog Entries

Thanks for your understandings Korpo

It was interesting that after dealing with the above nightmares as if these nightmares and myself had 'been messed with' i then went on to have 2 lucid dreams. One of these lucid dreams was quite odd, in that my behaviour was a 'bit off', so i felt i had been influenced in that dream too. (Still need to write these dreams up)

Unlike yourself, unfortunately i am not able to detect perpetrators and have to rely on another for this advice, my communication with my spirit teams or guess work.

I am often unsure if I or certain of my dreams are 'being messed with' or not and also then i still do have to wonder, if the 'messing' is sometimes done for my benefit, even if it doesn't always feel beneficial at that particular time.

Blog Entries

Hello, newfreedom.

I wouldn't suspect "being messed with" unless you have a severe situation or can spot somebody doing it within the dream. Nightmares themselves usually have a cathartic function to help balance your emotional response. Having two lucid dreams right after seems to indicate this was the case.

The feeling of "being influenced" can also be present in any simulation - it would be the entity trying to guide you through the simulation and maintaining the whole state of consciousness. Detecting this influence is often possible for people before they can ascertain whether it's benign or not. Most people will then default to their usual responses to being influenced - which can range from wild resistance to ignoring it or just taking note of it.

Information about simulations and this feeling of "being messed with" can be picked from the following entries of Kurt's public Astral Projection Log:
    http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-pro...s-astral-plane
    http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-pro...e-astral-plane
    http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-pro...e-astral-plane
    http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-pro...-mental-bodies
    http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-pro...ane-simulation

Blog Entries

Thanks Korpo, for your understandings and the links given, although i haven't been in a space yet where i've been able to read the links properly, i do hope to be able read them soon, in a way that i can 'take-in' what i'm reading to make good use of them ~ Thanks

Blog Entries

Still not managed to read the links (Information about simulations and this feeling of "being messed with) that Korpo kindly gave ~'sigh!'

BUT am keeping this page to write up a few lucid dream events i haven't yet written up....

Blog Entries

Date: 31/05/12

Time: between 3am - 4am

Notes
    As i was walking the dogs this morning at 5am around our local quarry, my 'dream broke' that is the physical activity / reality brought forward the previously forgotten dream memory.

Non-Lucid Dream ~ Camping out in Quarry

As i was walking along one of the usual paths i take when walking the dogs, i became aware of the noise of others being there, turning my head right to look towards where the noise was coming from, i could see some tents and people within the coverage of trees. This was unusual and as far as i knew prohibited, i continued on, walking with my dogs.

Notes
    Although the path i was walking along was one of the usual pathways i would normally take, in this dream experience i was actually walking in the opposite direction than the current usual, i have walked this direction on this path before in real life reality, but have rarely done so since 'losing' my driving licence in 2009.
    ......and so i find it interesting & quite strange, that i found myself walking in the opposite direction (and that of the 'old' way) in this now recent dream experience xX

Added Note
    Although the path i was walking along was one of the usual pathways i would normally take, in this dream experience i was actually walking in the opposite direction than the current usual, i have walked this direction on this path before in real life reality, but have rarely done so since 'losing' my driving licence in 2009.
    ......and so i find it interesting & quite strange, that i found myself walking in the opposite direction (and that of the 'old' way) in this now recent dream experience
    During sometime in 2013 we began again to walk this pathway in the same direction as i was walking in this dream (this was to accomadate & not meet another dog walker who walks his dogs at the same time as myself)

This pathway is also the path where my little dog went missing in Aug 2013. missing dog

Interestingly enough i have also had 2 other non-physical experiences whilst walking on this very same path (hope to write a blog post sometime)
    Last edited by newfreedom; 12th January 2014 at 08:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Lucid dreams x2 - Airbourne, exploring

Date: 7/06

(2 separate lucid dream experinces to write-up - gone real lazy with recording / writing up experiences !)

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast