Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: My Lucid Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Lucid dream ~ walking in a white shirt

Date: 18/06

Time: approx 9am

Lucid Dream
    I was walking along a familiar path on the way into town, i was wearing (only ?) a white short sleved shirt, the wind was blowing through my shirt and was very noticeable on my skin, the sun was shining brightly giving everything an 'exotic sparkle' & was warm and comforting....... the feeling was one of exhilaration....

notes: - i knew i was dreaming and so checked to see if i was safe with what i was wearing, (or not wearing) and i was.
    It's odd here because although, i did feel like i was in a physical body, NO-Way would i of felt comfy or safe or 'right' wearing just a shirt.... however i may have been wearing a wet swimming costume under my shirt.

This makes sense because:
    • i had previously been dreaming of swimming
    • the way the wind blew threw my shirt and into my (wet?) body
    • when i checked my self out, i would feel ok /decent wearing my swimming costume under my shirt this way, walking along this road, knowing it was a dream

However i don't really remember mentally noting the swimming costume i was wearing when i checked.... just that i was 'safe'

I had awoken quite a few times before this lucid dream and the sun had been shining brightly through my blinds, so i knew it was in reality a sunny day

I decided to sit down on the grass bank on corner of a cross road....
    i was now aware of having a rabbit on a leash with me... he was quite big, grey/brown colour, i was also aware of my little dog zen across the road from me on the grass field

notes: in reality there is no grass bank on the corner of that road and also the green field in front of me, where my dog now was, was in reality a different 'real' area that was somewhere else.
    In the dream these abnormalities did not concern me or even catch my attention, i knew where i was and seemed to be at both these 'real' locations simultaneously and it wasn't a 'problem'

i decided that since i was dreaming it was safe to let the rabbit off the leash, knowing i was dreaming seemed to allow me to feel there were no consequences to my physical actions...

Eg. in real physical reality i would never have let the rabbit off the leash, but here it seemed ok to do so, i had seen no cars and it was only my dream.... was my logic

The rabbit stayed on the grass bank, continuing to eat the grass, un- affected by his leash being off & him being now free
    As i looked towards the green field in front of me where my dog had been wandering around, there was now a large rectangular trampoline, i was aware my dog was still there, but like the rabbit, i didn't feel concerned or particularly interested that he was. I was pondering what i could do next, ( at this point, i looked across the field towards the school that was there, and could see the windows were dark... i wondered whether to go exploring in the building) also i saw a group of people across the otherside of the field and decided to get up and walk across the trampoline to reach them.
    i did consider bouncing on the trampoline as i crossed it, but didn't really feel it was something i could be bothered to do, so just walked across to the otherside.

notes: i don't remember getting/ climbing onto the trampoline, also my daughter had a large circular trampoline in the garden for years, so trampolines were not the amazing awe -inspiring thing anymore, that they once had been for me along time ago when i was a child

i was walking widthwards across it. When i got to the otherside i had arrived not in the place i had been aiming for, which confused me a little, so i had to walk further along to reach the crowd of people.

notes: no memory here of engaging with the people. Also when i was making my way towards the people, i was thinking 'i will probably wake up soon, it's not going to be quiet enough to sleep through & remain in this lucid dream much longer'...... interestingly i was not woken up out of the dream experience while i remained lucid

I decided to walk in the opposite direction towards a group of school children who were wearing fancy dress, as i passed each child i looked at their faces and each child i recognised at the time, although most faces i didn't have names to.

notes: now although i knew these children's faces at the time, some of them don't exist in my memory as 'real' children i have met so far in this life and on waking i couldn't remember who some of these familiar faces were meant to have been either

i continued walking past the children and towards the primary school that was there, i saw an old nursery teacher of my children's there, she was with another lady, she didn't recognise me, so i had to remind her who i was

notes: cannot remember anything more here

notes: the school was my old primary school and the nursery teacher who was there was not connected to this school, nor did my children go to that school

I do remember going back to the animals, my dog was still there, as was the rabbit and also some more rabbits !
    i remember walking with my dog across the field, heading in a different direction, we came across another animal........

notes: at this point my lucidity faded as i became completely 'lost' in the dreaming scene
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Re: My Lucid Dream Journal

Hello, newfreedom.

The initial scene probably marks this as an adventure in your "comfort zone" - close enough to Source to feel comfortable and safe, not so close you might feel overwhelmed. Like a good summer's day is a balance between the sun on your skin but not being too hot. The sun, especially when noticed particularly, often denotes the relationship to Source, and the sunshine itself the particular effect on you. Being too close to Source for comfort would appear as sunburn, sweating and direct exposure to heat, being too far away removed from Source as cold, dark, etc.

Counting the dog, rabbits and the unidentified animal at the end you might have come over three different kinds of animal, usually a sign for elementals. The rabbit denotes a well-behaved elemental, like a rabbit is no harm for anyone. Especially since it still behaves the same after you release it from the leash - denoting "tight control." The dog behaves well as well, this might denote that currently your physical (rabbit - low profile, close to earth) and astral (dog = man's best friend, emotional nature) elementals are well-kept and don't act out especially. The third kind of animal might have denoted something about your mental elemental, but maybe your inner sense were not developed enough to pick up and read out that information, hence the drop of lucidity and recall.

The only thing better than this would be perhaps if they were depicted as being "of the same kind" - but this might follow in another dream. For the dream message and interpretation it might have been more important to portray differences to allow interpret this as various aspects of yourself. Contrast can help refine your discernment that you need to pick up on more subtle aspects of dreams.

Your dog Zen might be also serving as a pun on a Tibetan variant of Buddhism, dhogzen or however that is written, essentially denoting "spiritual discipline."

Crossroads often mean decision points.

Not getting on the trampoline might also signify something - since it is probably an astral plane trampoline it could denote "emotional ups and downs" and you might be have had enough of that and no longer consider that an appropriate thrill and hence no longer enjoy that. Approaching your dog (astral elemental) while doing this might again signify an astral/emotional aspect to this - emotional detachment of the good kind, where you decide consciously not to give in to drama and take a more level approach to things (opposite of the ups and downs of the trampoline).

If you indeed read out your lower three elementals in this one the area you were in might have been what Kurt calls your "world view" - denoting self image and vital information about yourself. I would not necessarily classify this as a dream, but more as an adventure of consciousness for lack of a better term. Like visiting your inner landscape and seeing the state of your being mirrored back to you in symbols.

Blog Entries

Re: My Lucid Dream Journal

Thanks Korpo for these understandings and interpretations.... i always enjoy & appreciate them... xX

The animal at the end that didn't make sense was a rabbit and squirrel at the same time, it had a marking on it like sheep do & this marking was to let everyone know it was no longer a pet and lived freely in a 'wild' way now. Also i had met this now wild pet before in other dreams, so it and it's circumstances were familiar to me..
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Being Pulled-Out of Body Xx

Date: 9/07

time: 2 am ish

Spent the whole hour of sleep being held, grabbed everytime i fell into sleep

At times the 'being' holding me felt comforting, but it felt like 'it' / 'they' were constantly trying to take me away...... further and further from my sleeping body.

I did allow myself to be taken a little way away, but i could not allow myself to go too far.... i would become panicked..... i could not trust whoever it was that had me NOT to take me somewhere 'awful' i couldn't trust that it would be ok. There was a part of me that knew, i couldn't trust 'them' to make it alright.... and so i constantly fought / struggled to make it back to my body again.

Each time i began to 'drift' into sleep, the 'grabbing of me' and pulling and taking me away would begin again..... at times it did feel slightly disturbing too......

I had been in high energy space & processing for 3 weeks. 1 week without much sleep, then had 3 nights of 4 hrs. then 2 nights without much sleep again (1 or 2 hrs max.) this 'pulling out of body' experience happened on the 2nd night of the 2 nights of not much sleep..

Yesterday i spent most of the day 'falling-off' into sleep and last night slept 8 hrs 'normal' sleep....

So looks like this latest 'high' phase is easing. Lot's of healing crisis physical symptoms happening at the moment again... but phase was easier and physicality feels like it's on the way up just at the moment......

Thankyou Robert & all here who make this forum possible ..... Xxx - U are an AWESOME bunch ! xx Xx
    Last edited by newfreedom; 30th July 2012 at 06:52 PM.

Blog Entries

non lucid / nightmarish-type dream

Been too lazy to write up my lucid dreams... have had about 10 ish or so.. and a few VERY impactful dreams where i was more 'present' than my normal way of living when i am physically awake.

tonights dream was about electrocution,..... i have only a few snippets in memory, but i had to try and disconnect an electric wire that if i touched would propbably electrocute me, other option was leave it to explode, think there were others (humans) within the dream enviroment.

Was relieved to wake up to 'reality'..... PHEFFFFF ! ...(again....)

Steady feet don't fail me now xxx

Dream moods Dictionary

Electrocution
    To dream of an electrocution indicates that the current course of your actions will lead to disaster. The dream also represents fear and the consequences of your actions. You need to be more aware of your surroundings and those around you.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 11th January 2014 at 04:23 AM. Reason: typos

Blog Entries

Lucid Black & White house scene / rescued by the children

For some time now, i have not been writing up my lucid dream experiences, thought i would begin to make the effort again with the intention to help myself increase my awareness.

Date: 8/01/14

Time: approx. sometime between 3 - 6am

Becoming Lucid
    i lost my grip on whatever i was holding onto & began to fall, but fell slowly in a floaty sort of way.... think this then alerted me to the fact i was dreaming.

When i landed the scene / setting of my dream had changed.
    i now found myself sitting on the ground, in front of me there was a black & white house, and another building to the right of this, lots of trees behind these buildings and the floor was covered with grass.
    There was an amazing sparkle & brightness to the place, like silver & white shimmering light & i could feel the breeze of the wind. It felt so 'real' .... for a while i felt like i was 'really there' & wondered if i was now dead. Since i felt like i might be really there in reality, i was unsure what to do next, or how to proceed.
    Just then my children & my nieces came running into view, with my eldest niece waving her arm & shouting my name. They appeared to be around 6 or 7 yrs old.
    the eldest 3 children were dressed in yellow cardigans & the youngest in pink, all 4 of them were wearing white trousers.
    It appeared that they had come as an aide or guide since i was struggling with my dilemma of 'what i should do'.
    I lost lucidity after this...

Notes
    Because i fell back into normal dreaming before waking up alot of the memory of visual detail was lost.

This morning on my way to work i was thinking about my earlier lucid dream experience & put my awareness in the memory of the dream experience & then back into physical reality again. The lucid dream experience felt by far the most real out of the two & for a couple of seconds my physical reality felt like it was the 'real dream'...... rather disorientating & very strange to come to terms with.. physical reality here felt numbed down, almost 'false' in comparison...

Added note
    In 2004 after spending time (4 days) with others who held a high energy vibration i had a similar type of experience.

(physically at first i was asleep) ...i was in a very well lit, bright room discussing things/ talking with others, everything was crystal clear, sharp & impactful, then as i woke up physically......instead of feeling like i was waking up, when i woke, it felt like i had fallen to sleep & everything had become less alive, much more dampened down & muffled. As i woke up physically to my surroundings it felt like i was leaving my 'awake' real space & had gone to 'sleep'.

the experience was 'mind-blowing'
    --------------------------------------

Dream moods dictionary
    Colors
    Colors in dreams represent energy, emotions, and vibes. First consider what that single color in your dream means to you and your own personal associations and relationship with that color. In general, pale pastel colors indicate weakness or subtlety. Dark colors represent passion and intensity. Bright colors mean awareness.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 9th January 2014 at 09:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Snippets of non-lucid dreams

Am going to try to remember my non-lucid dreams on waking each morning & note down, then write-up here any snippets of dreams that 'stand-out', with the intention of improving memory recall, lucidity, daily awareness, mood & energy levels.

Date: 9/01/14

Time: between 1 - 6am

3 separate dreams

• I was living at my previous house.....the back gate had been left open, & i was worried our big dog had escaped, but he hadn't (in reality he never actually lived with us in that previous house)

• i was part of a group that was planting (this i believe is a reminder that i still have not written up notes about planting activites during work, that i must of decided i should or would do)

• Buying groceries with vouchers & money

---------------------------------

Dream moods dictionary
    Gate
    To see or pass through a gate in your dream suggests that you are walking through a new phase of life. It also represents new opportunities and possibilities, especially if the gate is opened or swinging.

Worry
    To dream that you are worried about something is a reflection of waking worry that has carried over to your dream state. You may be harboring some repressed thoughts, some unexpressed emotions, resentments, or hostilities which are triggering your worry dream.

Planting
    To dream that you are planting something represents your faith and optimism about the future. You have an optimistic view.

Groceries
    To shop for groceries in your dream represents some emotional of physical need that you are currently lacking in your life. You may be in need of nurturance and some fulfillment. Consider the specific items that you are shopping for.

Voucher
    To see a voucher in your dream symbolizes the effort and work that you have invested into some project or cause. New opportunities are being made available to you.

Money
    To give or spend money in your dream is analogous to giving love.

Blog Entries

non-lucid dreams that were 'heavy', dis-jointed & tiring to experience

Date: 10/01/14

Time: on waking 7am ish

2 or 3 separate dream segments

• on a school trip for some days; collecting items as packing up to go home; harassed by a group of young men; old classmates; someone elses written assigment i read; going to the school dance later that evening

• someone (?) wanted to put a birthday announcement in the paper for a special surprise for another. the person whose birthday it was didnot want that

• back in my childhood home, i was childminding, 2 older children were causing havoc trying to dismantle & pull down a light high up on a wall. i went into the lounge to get the children's dad & he was doing a jigsaw

----------------------------------------

Also had an afternoon nap (i often do after a morning in work, it 'shatters' me so much that i find alot of the time the only way i can recover is to sleep for a couple of hours) that brought forth 2 separate dream segments

Day time sleep: approx. 2pm-4pm

• People chatting outside, i take a look & there was a person outside my garden talking to another who was with a couple of children who were all standing in my front garden, they were apparently looking for their ball (intruders)

• Key words: father; Diarrhea; panties; toilet

-----------------------------------

Dream moods dictionary

Field Trip
    To dream that you are on a field trip indicates that you need to incorporate what you have learned with your experiences. The dream represents a transitional phase. Consider the symbolism of what you see and how your felt during the field trip.

Packing
    To dream that you are packing, but the more your pack, the more there is to pack implies that you are weighed down by the endless responsibilities and expectations in your life. As a result, you are stuck in your current circumstances.

Harass
    To dream that you are being harassed indicates that you are feeling powerless and helpless in some waking situation. You are under tremendous emotional stress which you need to confront. Consider the significance of who is harassing you and how you felt.

Classmates
    To see old classmates in your dream indicate that you need to draw on your old associations with your former classmates to gain insight in some current relationship. It represents a past lesson that you have learned and is applicable in some aspect of your waking life now.

Reading
    To dream that you are reading indicates that you need to obtain more information and knowledge before making a decision. You need to think things through and consider all you options.

Dance
    To dream that you are attending or going to a dance indicates a celebration and your attempts to achieve happiness. Consider the phrase the "dance of life" which suggests creation, ecstasy, and going with what life has to offer you.

home
    In particular, to see your childhood home, your hometown, or a home that you previously lived in indicates your own desires for building a family and your family ideologies. It also reflects aspects of yourself that were prominent or developed during the time you lived in that home. You may experience some unfinished feelings that are being triggered by some waking situation. Alternatively, the dream may represent your outdated thinking.
    Jigsaw Puzzle
    To see or do a jigsaw puzzle in your dream represents a mental challenge or problem that you need to solve in your waking life.

Intruder
    To see an intruder in your dream represents your feelings of guilt. Consider also what unfamiliar feelings or thoughts may be breaking into your peace of mind. Alternatively, an intruder symbolizes self-indulgent behavior or unwanted sexual attention.
    Father
    To see your father in your dream symbolizes authority and protection. It suggests that you need to be more self-reliant.

Diarrhea
    To dream that you have diarrhea signifies that some part of your life is going out of control. You can no longer contain your strong emotions and need to get it out of your system quickly. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you have not analyzed a situation long enough or that you do not want to deal with the problem at all.

Panties
    To see or wear panties in your dream represent your feminine attitudes and feelings. It reflects a female point of view.
    To dream that you are taking off your panties signifies your ideas of sexuality. It may also indicate your need to get to the bottom of things. You may want to find a way out of a situation.

Toilet
    To see a clogged toilet in your dream suggests that you are holding and keeping your feelings to yourself. Your emotions have been pent up too long and you need to let go of the negative feelings.
    To see an overflowing or flooded toilet in your dream denotes your desires to fully express your emotions

Blog Entries

Awoke to hear the actual words i was saying

Date: 11/01/14

Hypnagogics
    A hand came into view (i had watched a mediumship video some days earlier, this hand was a repeat of what i had seen)

Time: on waking 3.30am (11pm -3.30 am)

i woke to hear myself telling others that "i had been told that a very sentinate, intelligent man would come into our lives"

sentinate ~ i looked this word up & it doesn't actually exist, but i feel that it is probably two words combined (my mind often does this, ie. 2or 3 words combined that make a new 'non-existant' word)

• sentient ~ able to experience physical and possibly emotional feelings
    • sentinel ~ a person employed to guard something
    • i also feel that there is a connection in my mind to the word sensei ~ sensei(先生) ~ is a Japanese word that is literally translated as "person born before another"

After a couple of mins. segments of the rest of the dream came back

Dream location: local quarry

• teenagers with magical swords (else the teenagers had magical powers)
    • were encouraging them to go on a physical adventure with us
    • rubber rings as the adventure involved water

Notes
    This dream was very upbeat & exhilarating & i woke up in

• a strong subtle energetic space,
    • feeling empowered, enthusiastic,
    • physically easier (body less slugish, stiff & heavy)
    • like i had options & choices (my space was more open)
    • i was able to walk the dogs at the location of the dream this morning, something of which i had not managed to do in wks/mths.

Dream moods dictionary
    Sword
    To dream that you are wielding a sword represents your strength, ambition, competitive nature decisiveness and willpower. You are looking to hold a position of prestige, authority, and distinction. Alternatively, the sword may be seen as a phallic symbol and thus represent masculine power.
    Magic
    To perform or dream of magic suggests that you need to look at things from a different view or approach your problems from a new angle in order to successfully move forward. Alternatively, magic symbolizes creativity and wonder. Perhaps someone or something has caused you to be in awe. The dream may also be a metaphor that you or someone is "up to some trick".

about 20 mins. later another dream came back to me, i believe i was lucid at the time of this dream, as i was doing what i do when i am lucid which is

• looking at the location & deciding what to do

i was standing on a ledge on high ground overlooking muddy, sandy ground. the sandy mud had lots of what looked like volcanic looking structures all over it. I located one particular volcanic structure to explore & flew/zoomed towards it. i think i landed inside the pot-hole shape of the structure...

...my memory ends at this point..

Notes
    It's an interesting reminder for me, that lucid dreams can /do happen without me bringing the memory straight back on waking. This experience is slightly unusual for me, in that i would normally remember the lucid dream on waking, but often would not pay attention to it & lose the memory of it that way instead.

Later still, i remembered another dream whilst reading the forum here;

the word 'dog' (broke my dream)brought back the memory of a dream about my daughter's ferrets. they were being let outside, but were getting on the road & i was having to try & avoid them getting run over, then i remembered the big dog from the dream, i was worried he would grab the ferrets & hurt them (in reality one of my daughter's ferrets is it seems coming to the end of his 'earth-life cycle'; lot's of trips to the vets, stress & our attention focused on the ferret/s just at the moment)

Notes

i went back to sleep after this mornings walk

• hypnagogic ~ mum & child, child gets a bump on the head (processing my work-type experiences)
    • non lucid dream - about a bus journey, not pleasant & i ended up crying with stress/ distress feelings in the dream

Later during the day, i fell asleep again... more dreams !!!! ....approx. 3 dream segments

By this point now i am beginning to feel overwhelmed by dream memory experiences & choose to allow these dreams to leave my mind without thinking them through, so that they become forgotten
    Last edited by newfreedom; 12th January 2014 at 11:39 AM.

Blog Entries

Consequences of remembering your dreams

What are the consequences of remembering your dreams ?...this question came to me on yesterday's early morning dogwalk...

insights

• i was able to make the comparison between how i am not aware of experiencing my dreams, in same way as i'm not aware in my 'default mode of living' of having experienced what i am in/ or living through in 3D reality
    • that remembering dreams is like adding more lifetime / living experience to my life. like being awake & having more experiences to process / like packing more info. in the same time-period /like being awake for more of my day

​Last night on closing my eyes, i was able to experience constant hypnagogics, i allowed them to flow through un-impeeded, which also meant that i would not have conscious memory recall of them later

i am finding recalling all of my dreams is just too overwhelming for me...
    • i was feeling exhausted emotionally
    • overwhelmed mentally (just too much info.)
    • physically having disturbed sleep (the realisation of a experiencing a dream scene, would make me wake up)

So last night i decided not to remember my dreams, i woke up with the memory of 2 dreams, but have not really delved into them much.

2 dream segments
    • i was attending a wedding: something about having diffculty getting a lift home (this was a real event in my life last year)
    • visiting relatives, but staying in some kind of communal building with others(maybe a children's holiday camp): 50p; different kind of spiders (a spider hatched out of right eyebrow of a male teen & he was quite pleased/proud of this)

Notes
    Because alot of my non-lucid dreams are non-sensical i find 'thinking them through' so i can consciously remember them, tiring & emotionally uncomfortable, this is why i rarely record my non-lucid dreams.

Added Note
    just had a memory flash up as a picture scene from another of last nights dreams
    • someone fixed one of my small notebooks computers, as when they turned it on, it worked (i have 2 broken notebook computers & have to rely on my daughter's computer) ...hope this is a premonition & it happens soon

the below is taken From Dream moods

Why should you remember your dreams?

1. Your dreaming mind has access to vital information that is not readily available to you when you are awake. Your dreams serve as a window to your subconscious and reveal your secret desires and feelings.

2. In remembering your dreams, you gain increased knowledge, self-awareness and self-healing. Dreams are an extension of how you perceive yourself. They may be a source of inspiration, wisdom, joy, imagination and overall improved psychological health.

3. Learning to recall your dreams help you become a more assertive, confident and stronger person. By remembering your dreams, you are expressing and confronting your feelings.

4. Dreams help guide you through difficult decisions, relationship issues, health concerns, career questions or any life struggle you may be experiencing.

5. Remembering your dreams help you come to terms with stressful aspects of your lives.

6. You will learn more about yourself, your aspirations, and your desires through your dreams.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 12th January 2014 at 09:04 PM.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast