Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: My Lucid Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Hypnagogic Voice

Time : approx. 4.25pm

Voice:: experienced as words channelled through me, to me & i can hear the sentence spoken, my mind is speaking the sentence.

The information is 'given' me, it wasn't mine until it came through

This is how mind works.... (?)

(my left ear just started ;humming , vibrating very strong, loud now, think that is a new specific type of experience) changed now to more of a throbbing sensation, racing heart beat feeling & the 'howling-hoover' noise i am very familiar with after 8 yrs of experiencing it on & off

Anyway the the words spoken were:

I am going to loose my own skill again

Last edited by newfreedom; 3rd May 2015 at 09:37 AM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Hynagogics

Time: approx. 7.45 am

Voice heard / sentence spoken;

• Musky, musk (Ducky duck) drop it
    • -----------------------------------------

....Yes, CFT the photo ( my current avatar pic. 3/05/15) is a cake. i made this one for my son's 4th birthday in 1991. Thanks xx
    Last edited by newfreedom; 3rd May 2015 at 10:16 AM. Reason: To delete / tidy up some previous posts
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Appreciating a Sea view

Date: 3/05/15

Time: approx. 6.30 - 7 am

Notes
    i had just gone back to sleep after having to get-up to let my little dog out.

Lucid Dream experience
    i found myself in the same location of the dream i had just been experiencing, before my little dog had awoken me, at the seaside. i was sitting down, i knew i was dreaming & was in awe of the fact that i was awake & experiencing being in this different reality location. i was expecting the scenery to finish, because i felt so awake & felt i would wake up back within my physical body very soon, i didn't

i sat & enjoyed the view, sand, sea, sun & sky, it was evening & the colours were beautiful. i remember sitting there making the most of this moment, taking in the beauty & energy of the place.

i must of fallen back to sleep & so unfortunately i don't remember any more details...

• i wonder if i heard the sea, i think it was lapping quietly on the shore , the sea was quite some distance out, with stretches of sandy beach showing
    • i wonder if there was a sea breeze, the temperature was cool, but warm
    • i wonder if i could smell the sea air, i must of done, because i remember now breathing deeply the whole atmosphere & everything that comes with being by the seashore

Suddenly now, after writing & exploring more of my lucid dream experience, i get a flash of memory of feeling the warm sunshine on my body & a mild warm breeze

Added Notes

• i don't know what i was sitting on, but something like a tree stump
    • I was completely alone, there was no-one or any other 'being' in sight, but there was no feeling of loneliness
    Last edited by newfreedom; 4th May 2015 at 11:07 AM.

Blog Entries

Hypanagogic experience brings relief

A couple of hrs. earlier, i was 'hanging out' on site here & i sitting upright in my chair & i fell into a very comforting, relief bringing subtle energetic space.

then i was in a scene, there was a young woman (me ?) & another person, this 'being' had me by the hand & i heard 'come on sunshine' (?) and i was swung by the hand around in a turn /a bend in direction, entering a tunnel like structure as we did so (woodland type)

Vision stopped & i was back in my physical body again, still sitting on the chair

Blog Entries

arnold schwarzenegger

Some nights ago now i met arnold schwarzenegger .in the dream space, i asked him if i could have a hug, he gave me a hug
    ......i held onto that 'HUG' for a long time ..... felt sooo Good !

Thanks Arnie xxxx

Blog Entries

Hynapompic image - Spit the dog

Time: 9.25am

Notes
    i had dosed off for approx. 20 mins. i was still needing more sleep, so dosed even though i had no alarm to wake me & i knew i was expecting others to call.

• i woke exactly on time with the image of 'spit the dog' shaking his head

Added note
    Our 'old gal' Bebe (ferret) passed some hours later, she was nearly 7 & half yrs. ... she is re-united again now with her life partner 'Shadow' who 'passed' last year

Blog Entries

Lucid Dream - Visiting my mum

Time: approx 9am

Becoming lucid
    i was just outside of my garden, when i saw someone in the air floating like they had made themselves a magic carpet, on seeing this i rose into the air too, i now knew i was lucid dreaming. i studied my garden below for a short while.

Without knowing how i got there i now find myself in my childhood front garden, i decide to enter the bungalow through the large lounge window & go visit my mum. (interesting thing here is that i knew this was still my mum's home & that she would be there, in past visits i have known she is no longer living there & only found strangers in the home)

i attempt to dive through the glass, but am unable to do so. i put my right arm into & through the glass, then i am inside the lounge. i did not look around the lounge, so apart from the table being under the window i donot exactly know how things were set up only that it was 'right' as home. i did notice the room had a bright sunny 'sun-kissed' look.

On entering the hall, there appeared to be an extra door there that was not there in real life. i opened the door to find just another door, i did this repeatedly until eventually the door led to a small white toilet room. i had opened approx. 6 doors to reach the toilet room.

i didn't think i could go back through all the doors & so i just dived through the doors with the intention of getting back to the hall, i did this, but it felt like something had changed, it felt like i was no longer in the 'same' hall i had originally been in, but was now in a hall of my own imagination, it was darker, felt heavier & i had to spend sometime holding the visualisation as i was losing the ability to see

i went into the kitchen & my mother was there (someone else was there too, i didn't pay attention to who) at first glance she appeared younger & healthy, but then i saw her as older, but she didn't quite look like my mum did (even though it was my mum) i hugged her & cried & she said 'it's been 6 yrs' (it's been nearly 15 yrs since my mum passed) we cried & i cried that hard i woke myself up from the physical effects of crying

Notes
    Number 6 came up twice, i counted 6 doors & my mum quoted 6 yrs

Blog Entries

Lucid Dream - Hole in the Wall

Date: 6/11/15

Becoming Lucid

i had been dreaming & i then i woke up, i felt a sense of exhilaration & 'feel good'... this was not my usual 'feeling' towards waking up in the morning after a nights sleep & so i was a little surprised.
    I then realised i had woken up within my dream space & was in the same place i had been when dreaming - the swimming baths. i was also aware of my sleeping body in the bed, i could sense / feel this physically & there was also household noises outside of my bedroom, which i could physically hear. i expected to quickly lose the visual imaginary, wakeup & be back in my body, but this didn't happen, & so then i knew i was free to explore

Lucid Dream
    On the opposite side of the building there was a hole in the side of the wall & i could see bright sunshine shining through this. i decided to push myself through this hole head first, and although the hole was too small for me to get through, knowing i was dreaming i just decided i would force my way through the brick wall that was surrounding the small hole.

With this intention i now found myself at the hole in the wall (it was at this point that i had realised i had managed to remain in the dream space & could now go exploring) (if i had to describe how i got to the place by the hole in the wall from the original dream position i had originally started from, i would say that i 'zoomed' across, although i have no experience of the 'zooming', as it happened more or less instantly)
    i put my head in the hole & pushed myself through hole as far as i could & then i willed /imagined myself forcing the rest of myself through the hole. i had a moment of visual 'blankness' as this occured & then quickly found myself standing outside of the building.

It was a bright sunny day, & i was high up standing upon some sort of a ledge, down below & all around were green fields & there were some cows standing by themselves here & there in the fields.

i decide to shoot upwards, going higher into the sky, i get some height, but become somewhat fearful of going any higher (i do 'normally' have a fear of heights) i see what looks like an earth planet in the sky instead of the image of the moon i would normally expect to see, this also causes me some slight fear, i start to lose height (because of the fear) & without any choice, i then drop down out of the sky & with a 'blop' sensation land in a sitting position on the front lawn at my old childhhood home.

It is still a bright sunny day, i wonder if my parents are home & then see my mum & dad through the kitchen window as they move into the room.
    My parents looked the same way they had done, when in their latter years, when my children were little.
    i recognise the clothes my parents are wearing, they are wearing clothes that they owned when they were alive, my mum was wearing a matching top & skirt, but then as she moved her position, her clothes changed & now she was wearing a summer floral dress that i recognised instead. My dad was wearing a shirt & a sweater that i could see of, through the window.

i speak to them & tell my parents how much i miss them, when they speak back their voices are not how they should be, their voices appear to be at a whispering volume

....i begin to loose lucidity & my adventures end.

Notes:

• When i wake up i realise that although in my dream space i recognised the colours & patterns of the suit my mum had original been wearing, she had not actually owned a top & skirt suit like the one i had seen & so the recognition in the dream space was in fact 'false'
    • .....i do wonder now if this was the reason for the changing of her clothes at that time (i also realise that images can often morph automatically if time is spent looking at them)

• On waking i was unable to recall what either of my parents had said to me
    Last edited by newfreedom; 11th November 2015 at 06:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Lucidity - Hugs from the Past

Date: 11/11/15

Dream

my young son of 7 or 8 yrs was going out to play, he had just gone through the wooden gate of our back garden belonging to the current house we now live in (which is not the house we lived in when he was 8yrs old) when i called him back so i could hug him
    it was lovely to hug him, it felt wonderful & i really appreciated the moment

Becoming Lucid
    i had called him back for a hug because i had realised i was dreaming (my son is now 28yrs)

...i donot remember retaining lucidity after the 'hug'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 22/11 /15

Remembering being Lucid
    A few hours after waking i remembered i had become lucid briefly during my sleeping hours.
    i had realised i was in a dream scene & decided to go off exploring.

The scene had a road, buildings, a house, but i donot recall anything else.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 3rd December 2015 at 04:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Meeting our Deceased Dogs

Date: 25/11/15

Becoming lucid:
    It was completely dark, (blackness) i could feel R. my dalmatian dog with me (who is still in the physical), i knew i was in the kitchen of my previous house & because i know i no longer live there, i knew i had to be dreaming.

Then i had vision, it was still dark, but there was an atmosphere of blue/ silver light making everything visable.
    My mum's deceased sheltie dog was ther lying down, i stroked C. & made a fuss of her, my deceased sheepdog T. was lying down close next to her, i hugged him, it was so good to feel him & smell his physicalness again, i miss him so much. Lying close by was my little deceased papillion dog Z. who i lost earlier this year, it was real good to see him again and touch him physically once more.

Notes
    Because i didnot wake up immediately after this lucidy, but continued sleeping & dreaming, i dont have memory from moment to moment & there is patchyiness between my lucid moments.

Lucid
    i could hear the noise of the neighbours talking next door coming through the walls of the kitchen. (the walls of the terraced house always allowed noise to be heard through them)

i was upstairs in my old bedroom, i decided to explore the feeling of wanting to live back there, as often during non-lucid dreams i would find myself back in that house, often prefering living there to my now home/ house. So i looked out of my bedroom window to the terraced houses across the road & explored if i indeed really wanted to live back there again. i reaslised i didn't want to live there anymore, but that i was actually connecting to & re-living the good memories of the time i spent living there & that is what was pulling me, i was attaching to & longing for the feeling of 'happiness, contentment & comfort' again from that time, that was once my life.

Notes
    This brought me alot of clarity, as i now realise why in dreams i am either moving back into that house or not sure which house i actually prefer to live in. On waking my feelings would always be conflicted & i had never reached the understanding of why

Lucid
    i decided to go & try to find a way of verifying my experience as 'real' (my lucid logic is flawed here)

So i looked for a calender to get the date, - it was 11th May 2011. the day was a Friday.

Notes
    My thinking was that if the day was correct with the date then this would verfy my experience as 'real'

i wanted to wake myself up so i would remember my lucid experiences, i repeated the date over & over in my mind so i would be able to recall it on waking.

false awakening
    i woke up, i wrote up notes in my notebook..

.........i woke up & realised i hadn't written notes or been physically awake prior

Notes
    On waking i realised the date was significant in that it was the date my sheepdog had 'passed'. On checking up on the date's day, it had been a Wed. and not a Fri. as i had seen. So even if my verifcation method had of been a realistic one, it was wrong anyway.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast