Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: My Lucid Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Pulling oneself towards the sky

Date: 29/11/15

Becoming lucid:

i was watching through the window of my house, a car drive into it's driveway across the road, i noticed the metal gate looked perculiar, so this alerted my attention to the fact that i was dreaming.

As i turned to looked at the rest of my surroundings (should have been my back garden) instead of the view of my back garden, i saw what looked like old deteriorated sheds & stables, it appeared to be a farmyard of sorts. There were quite a few people milling to & fro, like they were busy with their daily life, chores, jobs

i decided to 'spin' to change my location, i noticed one person look at me as i did this. i was spinning around & feeling the sensations of doing this. i was aware that the background noise i could hear did not change, so when i stopped spinning, i was not suprised to still find myself in the exact same location as i had been before the 'spinning' had begun.

i decided to leave this location using 'normal' means & walked down a large soil pathway between the surrounding buildings. Once there i chose to shoot up into the air.

i had read recently about 'pulling' oneself towards the sky & this i decided to try. i was now lying horizontally on my back facing upwards towards the sky, my knees were bent up towards my stomach & my arms were outstretched, palms upwards.
    it worked i was being pulled higher into the sky. the sky was blue, with many white clouds & i could hear & feel the wind buffering my body. A favourite L.D. experience

As i continued going higher, fear set in & same as my last flying experience i instantly & spontaneously stopped rising upwards & began to fall instead. This time though i was falling fast & was 'in fear' as i was falling too. i decided to wake-up back in my body as i hit the ground as a means of 'taking control' of the 'falling situation'.

False awakening:
    i woke up in my body

Lucid
    i was aware of being 'awake', i knew my physical body was lying in bed sleeping.
    there was just blackness (i had 'thought' but no vision) i decided to 'spin' to change things.
    It worked this time & i quickly found myself in a different scene.

I was in my bedroom, but my bed was positioned in the opposite position to what it is now (although i do move my bed in this position at times to watch movies on the pc) i was sitting on the bed & my son was infront of me. This time he was in his teenage years. i greeted him with a hug & asked him how he was doing

.....i lost lucidy after this.

Lucid
    ..the next thing i am aware of is 'following behind' two men they are in old style clothes, guards or army attire.
    i find it interesting that i am lucid, as i feel like a point of consciousness that is not really there but just watching the scene. i decide to remain doing this, as this is a new experience for me.

Unfortunately i lost lucidity & do not remember anything more

Notes
    As i continued sleeping & dreaming, i had two more brief lucid incidents at different locations, one location was a cross between my garden & an unknown park, the other location i was moving forwards very quickly. there were other people in both scenes.

Notes
    i had been woken earlier before i experienced the lucid dreams by my daughter's voice calling 'mum' from the hallway outside my door. i woke 'with a start' & lay quietly, listening to hear if she would call me again. She didn't, so i assumed she either didn't really need me or else she didn't 'really' call me.
    i asked her later & she said she hadn't called me that morning

It was no suprise to me to hear this, as i have often heard her calliing me, when physically she actually hadn't done so.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

3 Church Spires & a changing Seaview scene

Date: 3/12/15

Becoming Lucid:
    i am looking at 3 different church spires, i can see each one between the buildings that are close by blocking the full view of these churches. All 3 have a different shape, i am thinking '3 churches near by, that's alot i only have one church tower that i can see from my house.

Notes
    At the time i was studying these church spires in detail, it would of been nice to have been able to bring the memories back intact, so as to be able to draw them, unfortunately the shapes & details were not remembered clearly enough to describe them on waking.

i am standing in the open doorway of a house, as i move my gaze away from the church spires, i realise i am 'dreaming'.

i look around, it is daytime, in front of the house is a square shaped area of land, mostly made of dirt/ soil, looked like an area to park cars or used as a turning circle for cars to turn in, due to it being a dead end. The dirt road in front leads off forwards until it becomes out of view & there is wooden fencing, brick walls & buildings to the left.

To my delight there was the sea to the right of me, there were some fields & some sandunes to cross before reaching the beach / seashore which was a little way off.

The tide looked like it was only half way in, leaving a good sized area of sandy beach, the sea was quite rough, with medium to large waves, it looked liked a blustery day down there, with people hair & clothes blowing & sea spray shooting up from the sea. There were approx. half a dozen or so people on the beach & one person was entering the sea to swim.

When i looked again, the scenery had changed, the beach was no longer there, only fields & countryside could now be seen.

i was hugely disappointed & moved into feelings of longing & grief... which began to 'take over' .... i decided to wake myself up ..... i did...

Notes
    Although i was awake, i did not engage with my body,(ie. i did not move physically at all)

The blackness changed into a vision of bright blue water, surrounded by sand, i was looking across & slightly down at this view & was trying to see if this was water from the sea or some sort of lake structure

... i lost lucidity

Lucid
    i am gliding above a shallow very peaceful, calm sea, but i am not interested in landing, i am trying to find some choppy sea, i am looking for some sea waves.

....lost lucidity

Notes
    L.D. goal - i had planned / decided to visit a beach as one of my lucid dreaming goals / purpose

Notes
    On waking i found myself in very cosy, blissie energy, this was a pleasant suprise, it's seems like a long time since i experienced that feeling upon waking.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 5th December 2015 at 04:37 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Brief Lucidity - my deceased dog Z.

Date: 5/12/15

Lucid Experience

I have no vision, but i have the sensation of something fluffy around my bare feet, i can feel it's teeth nibbling my toes, i am standing.

When i look to see what this is, i now have vision, i am in the lounge of my house & my little papillion dog Z. is lying on his back rolling around playing & nipping at my feet, toes.

I reach down to touch him, to feel him with my hands, to see if he feels 'real', as i know my little dog is deceased & no longer in the physical.

He has flipped back over onto his front & so i stroke his back & feel his fur, he feels so real

.....I know i am dreaming, but i get caught up in feelings of grief & lose lucidity

Notes
    On waking i realise my little dog must of been in his puppy years because of the way he was playing with my feet & the fact that he still had his teeth.

Notes
    This isn't the first time i have become lucid from sensations without having any vision at the start. i know i definately have 2 other experiences written up in my AD journal here that started only with sensations at first, before later attaining vision.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 5th December 2015 at 08:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Non Lucid Predictive Dream

Date: Nov / Dec. 2015

Notes
    Because i am not able to get my surroundings / living environment appropriate / 'right' i often 'dream' i am making changes / putting things 'right', looking to move home, or living in a new home.

Non Lucid Dream
    A couple of weeks back i woke from a dream where i had been re-arranging the furniture in our lounge, on waking the 'feel good' of the dream soon vanished & i was unable to appreciate how actually acting on my dream would change anything.

Notes
    After a week of being out of 'shutdown' & in a 'high' space i have been able to attend some physical 3D chores & activities.

Today i suddenly felt the need to re-arrange our lounge & am doing so.

Our home is starting at last to feel comfortable & homely once again

If i can stay 'clear' enough then i can continue to make the appropriate physical changes necessary.

Life is Good ......... happiness is here x

Blog Entries

Non Lucid Predictive Dream

Another Non Lucid Predictive Dream
    Some nights ago i had a dream in which i was bare legged around Yuki, our adopted ferret.

Notes
    Up until this point we have still not managed to tame her enough to have her near any of our exposed skin, because of her habit of biting us.

A few days after experiencing this dream, i am doing just that !

ie. i am bare legged around Yuki while she runs freely in the lounge with me ,as i continue to clear, organise & continue to attempt to put our home 'right'

She & i spend time working things out & i seem to make progress, in getting her to not bite me much of the time.

That was the first time she has ever run free in our lounge before too.

Blog Entries

non - Lucid Dream - Dog Party

Time: 5am to 7am

Notes
    Half an hr. after waking, some dream memories came back to me

Non-lucid dream
    i was in a 3 storey building. i had encouaraged all the dogs to 'go Mad' that is to frolick, run, play etc. My deceased Tod was there. The dogs were all happy together & all getting along well with each other (like the dog whisperer achieves with his dog pack)

There was an alarm, smoke, a fire at the top of the 3 storey building we were in.To get to the fire quicker, i took the lift, even knowing the risk (in real life i avoid lifts like the plague, watched too many Horror movies !)

i got to the fire / smoking area, somthing had been left on a cooker hob & was burning (this is something that i have done many times during processing phases where i have just 'forgot')

Took the object off the hob, which i think at this point had become a rag doll (it originally started as a pan of milk boiling dry ) & the fire / smoke / risk/ at harm incident was over.

Blog Entries

non-lucid dream - cooking snails

Time: 12.30 - 1.30 pm

Non-lucid dream segment

Cooking snails
    We had snails in some muddy looking water & were going to cook them for my ex. to eat . i put my hand in the pan & swirled them all around. i pulled one & then a second snail out to find they were still alive, they were out of their shells with their stalk-eyes protruding. i was horrified by this & hastily took the pan of water outside to sieve /sort through the contents of the pan properly to remove all the 'alive snails'

Notes
    i have never cooked or eaten snails in this life, neither has my ex. as far as i know

Blog Entries

Brief Lucidity - Not knowing what to do / bumping into another

Date: 20/02/16

Becoming Lucid
    i was walking along a familiar town path next to the road, when i became lucid. It was daytime & the daylight was bright & sparkly.

i was not prepared for finding myself 'lucid' in a dream & did not know what to spend my time doing. i thought about spinning to change location, but felt i might lose my lucidity & my ability to 'see' if i did, so decided against doing this.

i looked around to try to decide what to do, i looked into a building to the side right side of me (the scenery had now changed, i no longer recognised where i was) to see if i could go in there & explore, it looked like a cafe that was closed, there were no lights on & the chairs were upside down stacked on the tables.

i continued walking & a few people came around the corner, one of them bumping into me, i think i got into a scuffle with them...

....i continued dreaming, but lost lucidity at this point & forgot any dream memories after this

Notes
    i had watched a film some days earlier when a woman had shoulder bumped into another woman & this is where i believe my 'bumping into another person' experience came from

Blog Entries

Entity / OBE experience

i wake / become aware of an energy lying next to me on the bed. i am lying on my right side with my knees bent up towards my chest, i am facing towards this energy, The energy is oval shaped & black with bright sparks within it, it is quite large & equal in size to myself. It feels dense & tingly, it feels like it is trying to take me away.

it feels like an attack & i feel like it is life-threatening.

Although i can't move i am able to shout at the energy to leave me alone, i can hear my voice when i shout.
    i feel myself being slowly pushed off the bed (luckily i am on a single mattress, so do not hit the ground)

Now i am off the bed, i can move, so i get up & get out of my room as quickly as i can. i am looking towards my open bedroom door, walking backwards along the hallway. i am wary of my 'attacker' that i left behind in my room.

The scenery around me changes & i am now in the hall of my previous home.

i go into the kitchen, the atmosphere is still dark, murky & menacing. i decide i must be in the lower astrals & attempt to rise upwards to move to a brighter, more comfortable environment. I am aware of brightness /bright light above me when i focus on moving upwards.

My memory of my experience ends there.

Notes
    Yesterday evening i experienced a spontaneous strong subtle energetic (healing ?) session - head, chest, stomach areas. And could feel subtle energies within me later during the evening too.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 23rd February 2016 at 03:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Lucid - climbing up a grassy bank

Date: 3/03/16

Becoming Lucid
    i was looking closely at some coloured drawings stuck on a window in a new room of the home i lived in, i looked away, then looked back at the drawings & the details of the drawings had changed ..... i realised i was dreaming

Lucid Experience
    There was a door leading to the outside & so i went through this. In front of me was a large grassy bank leading upwards, i decided to climb to the top to see what was there & possibly fly up from there when i got to the top. The steepness of the bank was that i had to use my hands & feet to climb.
    After a short distance, i decided to see if i could get my old deceased sheepdog to come & join me / climb with me. i shouted his name a few times to see if he would appear, i didn't shout my loudest, i felt like i didn't want to bring too much attention to myself, i could hear my voice. My dog did not appear, but i heard a young child crying & my mother carrying my young niece (she is grown-up now) came out of the home / building below & both began climbing the bank.

i continued climbing up till i reached the top, i was somewhat disappointed since the grass continued on & there was nothing new to see. Over the top of the grass was a large barn type roof.

...... i got woken up from the household noises of others.

Some notes
    • It was daytime in the experience, but it wasn't shining or silver sparkling light as it quite often appears, also i didn't feel any emotional elation that i sometimes do. i think that perhaps the experience was a low energy powered one.
    • Although i could feel how it felt to physically climb the bank with my body, i experienced no physical tiredness or pain
    • i feel i did not react to the presence of my mother appearing because i had been non-lucid dreaming with her in the dream prior to becoming lucid & so it felt 'normal' or nothing special to see her appear when she did.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast