Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: My Lucid Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Non-lucid Dream - Noisy Faeries

Date: 12/03/16

Dream location: My childhood home

Non-lucid dream
    There was some loud clanging / banging noises that were causing a disturbance & so i went in the direction of the noise to check it out. i went around to the back garden to look at the top of the garage roof to find out what was making the noise & also to stop the noise from continuing to happen.

As i reached the location of where the sound was coming from, two small colourful butterfly shaped objects whizzed through the air away from me. There were two colours that i could identify as the objects whizzed by me & these were red & green.

The two small butterfly shaped colours then stopped & landed, it was then that i could see they were actually two little male humans with wings. Their wings now appeared to be transparent. They stood looking at me briefly before flying away.

These beings were acting mischievously.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 12th March 2016 at 03:38 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Previous lucid dream experiences - changing form

Here's some lucid dream experiences i didn't write up at the time

Lucid dream
    looked in through my childhood lounge window to see if my parents were there, they were, dad sitting down in his chair, my mother standing up, she was busy at something

31/03/16
    Becoming lucid
    the side of the garage was so visually clear, crispness & detail of reality seemed magnified.
    i got inside the kitchen, my mum, my dad & my nanna were there, my mum was talking loudly, sounded like a heated discussion, i hadn't heard my mothers voice speaking like this for years ( 20 yrs) & so it was a comforting familiarity.
    then i could see my mum twice, there were 2 of her.
    As i told my dad how much i missed them i became a young child once more as i hugged & kissed my dad

Lucid dream segment
    i was running away from others who i thought might chase me & so i decided to change my outward appearance & become a male, i visualised a male face & held the intention to be seen as a male by others. i found a mirror & looked into it , i was a male but the hair & face of the male were not the same as the male i had held in my vision.
    i still felt like me, but looked like a male i didn't recognise, when looking into a mirror

1/04/16
    Becoming Lucid
    i was answering the door & realised the door was not a door i recognised... i knew i was dreaming

i looked outside, at first my vision was blocked by boxes stacked outside the door, but i peeped around these. The area outside was mountainous & with few buildings, the buildings were in dis-repair & it all looked old from a past time.
    i saw some old looking street lights & then i looked for cars to get an idea of the time period. there were some cars, probably from the 70's era.

i found myself standing outside the building, i could feel the air / breeze blowing against me.
    i decided to shoot upwards into the air, but only got a short distance before i began to fall back down. i was able to float about 5 feet off the ground & so decided to do this instead.

the area infront of me was now quite busy with people & i decided i would float about them & see if they could see me & if they reacted.
    Most people appeared to 'not to see me', but a teenage boy could see me & asked me ' how i was able to float in the air'

Lucid dream
    i decided i would pull on the clouds to get myself in the air, as i grabbed the clouds with my mind, they began to be drawn towards me, i grabbed them hoping to get catapulted back into the sky with them, but i was grabbed firmly around the waist & held down
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Non- lucid dream - not dropping the baby

5/04/16

Time: 6am ish

A very 'aware' / engaged dream.

It started becoming impactful when i had to save my baby from falling. It then went on to me caring for the baby, shopping for the baby.

There does seem to have been a point within this dream where i was lucid for a short time.

it was a dream where i felt very efficient, engaged with others & empowered,

Notes
    i woke up with such a buzz from it that i felt like getting up & taking a shower. i could think & was able to feel like wanting to 'get things done'.

The 'high' from the dream experience lasted an hour before fading & i was able to function again like i could in my younger days

The only thing i did differently yesterday that might have helped cause this, was i took some colloidal vits. & minerals 2 x 5ml.

Blog Entries

Brief lucid dream experiences & many moments of waking up

Date: 11/04/16

Becoming Lucid
    i was in my previous house's kitchen & two others were there with me, we had been talking or discussing something that we were looking at on the dining room table. When i realised i was dreaming, i told the others that this was a lucid dream & i was going off to do something else.

Saying this caused me to lose vision & i could feel i was awake in my physical body.

Notes
    Whilst i was lucid in the dreaming space, i said out loud on different occasions

• 'please can i speak with my spirit guide' ... there was 'no response'
    • 'please can my spirit guide be with me now'.... nobody came

i do not remember what my surroundings were at the time, but i was constantly drifting from the dream state, to being back awake in my physical body. (although i did not move my physical body at all)

My vision returned, i was in a building & there were stairs in front of me, the banister rail was painted red, i was about to go up the stairs to explore, but then caught sight of an open door to the outside behind me. it was bright & sparkly outside & so i was tempted to go explore outside instead.

When i got to the door my vision had gone. i decided to create what was there with my mind & imagined a very large yard (like a school yard) surrounded by tall strong wire mesh fence. Then in my mind i let all the dogs out, my living dog, my two deceased dogs & my mum's deceased dogs. i still had no vision & so i carefully stepped out of the door & walked slowly forward with my arms outstretched until i came to the wire, then i put my hand on the wire fence & continued to walk along, using the fence to guide me. i had gotten three quarters of the way around the yard when i had vision again. Now i was standing in & could see buildings surrounding a courtyard.

i woke up in my physical body again.

i had more lucid dream experiences,

• i was outside, i tried to rise into the air, i managed some height but not much, i could see above the building roofs, some distance away there were tree tops behind building roofs, there was one tree without leaves that i decided i wanted to 'fly' to, when i looked again the trees had now changed & were evergreen fir trees instead.
    • i was outside again, trying again to rise up into the air, again with little success, looking to see where i could 'fly' towards
    Last edited by newfreedom; 11th April 2016 at 05:13 PM.

Blog Entries

Lucid dream experiences - stars

Date: 15/04/16

Notes
    i was lucid for quite sometime, had periods of non-lucidity & also was waking alot too, due to this i have lost alot of the memories of my lucid experiences & donot have continuity of my experiences, so i am going to list the parts of my lucidity that i do remember.

Becoming lucid
    i was studying the detail of my surroundings (this usually happens prior to gaining lucidity) i then realised that the alterations of my home were not correct & so i told my daughter standing next to me, that we were in a lucid dream

• i asked out loud to have communication with my spirit teams ( no response)
    • i saw dark grey rocks, that had small hollow cave shapes within them & bright green foilage on & around these rock cave shapes
    • i was looking up at the sky deciding where to fly, there were stars there, as i looked at each star, a line of symbols would appear written in white next to the star. i assumed these were the names of the stars. i wanted to go to one of these stars.
    • i found myself in a bright, colourful, strange reality & the beings (people) were different looking than humans. Some purple different shape on the forehead. i assumed that my focus to get to one of the stars had teleported me to this strange reality

Becoming lucid
    i had thought i had woken up & was awake. i was standing against the corner wall of my childhood bungalow & looking up at the sky. There were many white cloud torpedo shapes shooting through the sky. i thought they were bombs, this made me realise i was dreaming (again)

Behind me standing on the concrete drive was my little deceased dog, i stroked him & played with him, he rolled on his back.
    It was good to see him & feel his soft fluffy fur again

Blog Entries

Non lucid dream - connecting with an old friend / insights to improve life

Date: 28/04/16

Non-lucid Dream

I had a very vivid, impactful, non-lucid dream, there were two elements in the dream that i wanted to record:

• i met an old friend, we hugged, then chatted for a while

• my daughter was 18 months old again & i was caring for her, but from a now & aware perspective. It was an interesting experience, with insights & understandings. At first when i woke, i thought i could somehow use what i had learnt in my dream to improve things in my life now. And although i can still see that the message is 'correct', i feel unable to act on it at the moment.

Blog Entries

Luicid Dream - Escaping Hospital / Breeze flying

Date: 1/05/16

Becoming Lucid
    i had been lying in a bed, in a room i did not recognise, i wanted to go to my own room & bed. i got up & as i walked out of the room into the corridor, i got the familiar feeling of 'lucidity'.... 'i was there'

At this point, it became apparent i was in a hospital & there was some 'drama' going on. It looked like a patient had gone 'missing' (escaped !) & there was a lot of hustle & bustle with nurses rushing up & down corridors searching for the missing patient.
    Slightly alarmed by all this i hide inside a cubicle toilet, i do need a 'pee'..... but know this sensation is coming from my physical body & that urinating in the dream toilet will not ease my current discomfort.

It becomes apparent they are not looking for me & when someone bangs on the toilet door, i shout that it is 'me' in there & they leave me alone & hurry on by.

i leave the toilet cubicle & continue to wander down corridors looking for my way out, i am approached by a nurse, she speaks to me. She is wondering why i am there, i explain i am looking for a way to leave, she replies that she doesn't think i'll be leaving.

'I am leaving' & on that intention, i see some fire doors to my right & push on the handles & open the doors & i am out.

It is daylight outside, a woman also leaves through the open fire doors & speaks to me. She is telling me something about the cars & the carpark, i look to my right & there is a mud floor car park & some parked cars there.

i look at my surroundings, trying to take in what i see, so i will remember it all when i wake, in the distance, i see the tops of trees with autumn coloured leaves (on waking i could not recall what else i saw)

Suddenly i am swept in the air by a strong gust of wind, it takes me high into the sky, the breeze is cool & fairly strong, the air batters against me gently, i feel like a plastic bag blowing in the wind, the feeling is exhilarating. i am blown in a loop & end up floating just above the mud floor, i examine in detail the damp soil, that is inches from my face.

i wake up.

Notes.
    • Because i went straight back to sleep after waking, i was unable to remember all i had seen when looking at my surroundings, when i woke up for a second time.
    • Also this lucid dream happened during a 'lie-in', i had woken up, got up & then gone back to sleep. The lucid dreams i have been experiencing the last couple of months have all been experienced during 'lie in' periods of sleep.

Added Notes
    Later i remembered an image i had seen whilst looking at my surroundings during the lucid dream

• i saw white clouds in a blue sky & there was a faint moon outline visible too
    Last edited by newfreedom; 1st May 2016 at 10:01 PM.

Blog Entries

Non Lucid dream - eyes open visions

Date: 10/05/16

Non Lucid dream
    i was having eyes open visions. i had a vision of a landscape, i was trying to memorise the scene, but it changed before i could remember all the details. (road with trees, fields) i had another vision, this time there was writing & also a domino, again i was trying to memorise the details, but the scene kept changing.

i decide to find my voice recorder, to speak & record what i was seeing as a means of remembering what i had seen.

Notes
    Normally when i have experiences of visions in this way, i know that my physical body is asleep, & my eyes are shut, this time i was not lucid & so believed i was awake, with my eyes open.

Blog Entries

Lucid dream - Jumping / endlessly falling

Date: 11/05/16

Becoming Lucid

i was standing on the top of a high cliff, below me was a smooth grey rock surface.... i knew i was dreaming

i decided to 'jump'..... to see what would happen, i knew i was safe & wouldn't 'die' since i was dreaming.

i jumped...... i didn't hit the rock surface..... i just kept falling, falling..... falling. It went completely dark, i was still falling, i wondered if this was the place called the 'void'.
    I was still falling, i became a little un-nerved, in the blackness i tried to imagine earth in the distance & myself falling back towards earth, as a means to end the continuing falling experience i had now found myself in, but i was unable to manifest this scenario to change my 'present' experience.

The void falling ended & i was now falling in what appeared to be a square shape the size of an average room surrounding me, it was still dark, but i could see the square shape & there were also other shaped objects in there that i could just make out the outline of within the darkness.

This 'space' felt safer, more familiar.
    ------------------

i donot remember any more..

Notes

• I had not planned or previously thought about 'jumping' whilst in a lucid dream, so this was a 'spur of the moment' type idea.
    • i do have a fear of heights & falling
    • i was slightly shocked that i did actually 'jump' as a part of me could not imagine how i could go through with that
    • On typing my experience, i realise today's date is significant to me, in that 5 years ago today, my first dog 'passed'

Re: Lucid - climbing up a grassy bank

The Antahkarana...wherein the Cube is one's immediate Universe...yet the whole of which...the enveloping 3 dimensional shapes...is the vehicle (Merkabah) within which are You...the fourth dimensional Being...without which there is no whole...the Whole being the 5D. Life

There is the Life ... (et)and there is That which Lives the Life. Be THAT

Aquarius - http://youtu.be/l3QvYIx0mfQ

hqdefault (4).jpg

8a616cf3cb9c6978d6e9a5ae32d388e9.jpg

Travellin' Man - http://youtu.be/W-JWw3cQwA0

D.O.C. Who.....

You

Adir Hu
    Last edited by Timothy; 11th May 2016 at 04:34 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast