Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: My Lucid Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Re: Lucid - climbing up a grassy bank

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    The Antahkarana...wherein the Cube is one's immediate Universe...yet the whole of which...the enveloping 3 dimensional shapes...is the vehicle (Merkabah) within which are You...the fourth dimensional Being...without which there is no whole...the Whole being the 5D. Life

There is the Life ... (et)and there is That which Lives the Life. Be THAT

Aquarius - http://youtu.be/l3QvYIx0mfQ

Travellin' Man - http://youtu.be/W-JWw3cQwA0

D.O.C. Who.....

You

Adir Hu
    Thanks Tim

i re-read 'climbing up the grassy bank' .... i call my deceased dog, but he didn't respond, my deceased mother responded instead

i was not familiar with Antahkarana..... interesting information
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Non Lucid dream - looking at the scenery

Date: 16/05/16

Non Lucid dream segment
    i was with 2 old school friends, i asked them to look at the view infront of them to find out what they were seeing.

i looked from the far left to the far right, all that i could see was red sand with large pot-holes that contained grey rocks, that looked like small chunks of concrete, behind the red sand area was the sea.

There were quite a few people in the scene, they appeared to be digging these large pot-holes to obtain the grey rock chunks.

Notes
    Usually when i view the scene of a dream in this way, it's because i am lucid, so it would seem that what i habitually do in my lucid dreams is currently 'spilling over' into my non lucid dreams

Added Notes
    Date: 10/06/16

sim - synchronicity - My next door neighbours were having some garden work done .... loud pneumatic drilling up of their 'Concrete' back yard
    Last edited by newfreedom; 10th October 2016 at 01:23 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Lucid dream - Back to the past

Date: 31/05/16

Time: 7.30 am - 9am (during a lie-in)

Precursor to lucid dream
    i was looking around the room i was in, trying to see anything un-usual, i do this as a means of jolting myself 'awake' whilst dreaming. There was one object i didn't recognise, it was a black octangle tube shape, just a bit larger than a tin can, on picking this object up & examining it more closely, i realised it was a squeaky dog toy. This seemed to pacify my attention & i was unable at this time to gain lucidity.

Becoming lucid
    i am looking out from behind some sort of a transparent screen at my old childhood home's garden. The scene changes / morphs as i continue to look at it. I know this is dream vision & physically i am lying in my bed.

After sometime re-experiencing grief & loss feelings, i decided to go back to a time in my life where i was 'happy' & was trying to work out the dates & ages my children would have been when both my parents were still physically alive.

Lucid dream
    i find myself walking holding the hands of my daughter & my niece, they are approx. 3 yrs old, we are in the garden of my childhood home.
    We walk around the paths in the garden before going through a patio door into the back bedroom into the house, the bedroom has 3 single beds & some armchairs in it.

The patio door into the bedroom & the way the bedroom now looked is not how it ever looked in the past.

i find myself alone in the hallway, my parents bedroom door is shut, i open the door & go inside. My mother is lying in bed, i ask her if she is alright, she says she is, i ask if i can hug & kiss her, she says i can & so i do. i help her to sit up in bed, she is obviously weak & unwell.
    My dad comes into the bedroom with a cup of tea for my mum

Notes
    • i also remember sitting in the lounge & being in awe at how real & stable my environment was. i had a feeling of being there for hours, even days
    • Because i was lucid for a long time in the dream state & then had phases of non-conscious sleep too, i had alot of memory gaps in the lucid dream space on waking & recalling my experience
    • I assumed that my mum was in the last months of her life when i met her in bed, but the bedroom set-up was how it had been earlier in my parents lives & also my dad had 'passed' nearly 3 yrs before my mother. i did not notice these discrepancies until i woke up from dreaming.
    • Also my dad brought my mum a cup of tea, she was a coffee drinker for most of her life & never really drunk ordinary tea

Added note
    After reading through some of my earlier dreams here on the forum, i got some dream memory recall back. My mother was talking & i remember the familiar sound of her voice, it was real nice to experience that again.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 31st May 2016 at 06:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Lucid Dream - Sea swimming / hugs with mum

Date: 17/09/16

Becoming Lucid
    i was in a neighbourhood i recognised, it was my childhood neighbourhood, i looked down the road towards where i used to live, as i did this the scenery morphed & it was now an unfamiliar neighbourhood scene instead.

Seaside.
    i now find myself at an unfamiliar beach, i can see ships & whales on the sea. i go into the water for a swim, the water is cool & feels 'real'. The sea is quite calm & so i try to make it more rough & wavy, by 'willing' it to be so, but i am unable to change the calmness of the sea, much to my disappointment.

Visit with my mum
    My mum is infront of me, i go over to her & hug her, i tell her that i miss her so much & am struggling without her. She tells me she knows / is aware of my life struggles since her 'passing', we chat.

Notes

• i did not write these dream experiences down at the time & am writing them now from my memory 3 weeks later. Also i fell back into non-lucid dreaming after these lucid experiences & therefore 'lost' alot of details. i also did not recall the lucid experiences immediately after waking as i most often do, but a little later during the morning, when something triggered my memory of these.
    • Although i have not had many lucid dreams for a while, i did have a spell of non-lucid dreams of being at the beach, by the sea. My favourite place is by the sea, i guess i miss experiencing the sea in physical life, hence i frequently dream of it instead
    Last edited by newfreedom; 10th October 2016 at 05:22 PM.

Blog Entries

Lucid Dreaming - Different viewing experiences /passing through glass / airbourne

Date: 10/10/16
    Time: approx 10 am (during a lie-in)

Notes
    i was constantly drifting in & out of sleep due to the household noise, so although i felt like i was lucid for a long time, the experiences were mostly separate, short ones.

Becoming lucid - Window views
    i was with family (in a static caravan) & i was looking through the window, each time i looked away & then looked back the scenery had changed. i asked a family member what they could see as i wanted to compare. What they saw was some half built tall metal construction to do with space science. As they were telling me this i was somehow able to see it also.
    When i looked again i could now see a row of machinery type vehicles parked up outside.

The first time i looked through the window, i saw a grassy mountain, there were people & cows dotted around & a large roundish stone rock with a water fountain spraying upwards from it's center.

( i donot remember what all the other scenes looked like that i saw whilst looking through the window)

Exit through glass
    i decided to go outside & so i pushed myself hands & head first, through the glass window, it was a strange sensation of suction & then a feeling of 'popping' out the other side.

It was now dark outside & i found myself horizontally airbourne, the wind was cool & breezy as it mildly battered against my body. i could also hear a constant clicking noise which i thought was probably being made by the wind blowing & causing physical objects to move.

Airbourne with daughter

i was holding my daughter's right hand, she was now approx. 8 years old, i was attempting to take her 'flying' & was trying to go upwards into the sky. Although we managaed to get airbourne we were unable to gain much height & continue going up towards the different brightly coloured cloud shapes above. It was daylight & the wind was breezy & pleasant.

Viewfinder
    i was able to see a small rectangular window shaped scene in the distance. It appeared i was looking down a long black tunnel.
    At first the scene appeared to be motionless, but then it began to become movie like. It was in colour & i watched this for a short while. I cannot remember fully what i saw, but i think there was a woman & a man

Reading
    There was a white page of paper & it had black writing, doodles, scribbles & marks on it.

i was trying to make sense of the writing & what i was seeing. i couldn't read the writing, but i could guess at some of the words, when i did this, the word then became the word i had guessed. i spent some time doing this with the writings, markings constantly changing.

i decided that there was actually nothing written in the words & markings that made any sense (in English) until i 'thought' the word i was reading into being, which only then would become the actual word

The only word that i can remember reading was the word 'type'

Notes
    • Alot of my more recent lucid dreams involve looking / viewing as opposed to doing /moving
    • i used to have difficult going through glass as a means to enter or exit a place, this fear seems to have dissipated now.
    • i usually have difficulty getting airbourne if i attempt to take any others with me
    • i also woke up feeling imbued with cosy / blissie subtle energy, which is something i haven't experienced in a long while, after waking from a nights sleep
    Last edited by newfreedom; 10th October 2016 at 05:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Non- lucid dream

The barometer, that was previously my parents had now smashed & broke.

(i add pic later)

it actually has a crack (that we, my family unit caused) across it's diameter now

Blog Entries

Re: My Lucid Dream Journal

Need to find a lucid dream within my journal, that i was given as a re- experience of that particular time,

i think i have had aprox 4 of these

The plastic flowers
    the rocking horse
    the Halifax plastic children's money box.

Sitting at the crossroads with my little dog Zen & the rabbit / trampoline

& thhhhis afternoon befor it became dark... looking through my lounge window at the moss green roof across the way woith (3 ? ) Jackdaws on there..

i was given the memory & the scenes kinda merge as one & you know 'it's the 'same' 'time'

& my mins said 'same' as Eddie izzie, then said , the word same, then he repeated it ..

'same' same same

rest / stop / take a moment

Blog Entries

Nightmares

i have had a series of nightmares again just recently..

worries - pets
    experiencing dying'
    my presently ill ferret 'dying'
    Also having that horrible experience on waking - where i cannot recognise or get to a place of recognition of where i am

Blog Entries

Lucid experience - Pushed out of bed !

Date: 19 /02/18

Time: approx 8am ish

Pushed out of bed

I was lucid & aware of subtle physical sensations, someone climbed in bed next to me, on my right, they snuggled up to me, it felt nice - companionship.

i kept my eyes shut

Then this person rolled on top of me, i was expecting it to get romantic at this point & felt like i was going to be passionately kissed on my mouth, but nope, this being had other plans.

They rolled off me to my left & then firmly 'pushed me off the bed' towards the floor.

Well i didn't see that coming !!!

This felt like it had caused me to be 'pulled out-of-body' as now i was in a black void & falling continuously.

i felt like i was in a similar position to the image below as i was falling
    downward facing dog pose.jpg

i wasn't uneasy with the experience, in fact i felt quite safe.

I didn't want to open my eyes, as i thought this might cause me to wake-up back in my physical body.

Deciding not to open my eyes, seemed to give me enough awareness to then allow me to have vision enter into the experience.

At this point i was no longer falling in the black void, but was instead in my bedroom space, although this bedroom was familiar, it was not physically the same as my current now bedroom.

i was sitting on the bed & i thought about leaving the room, i checked the window to see if it appeared solid, although damaged [like many of our current windows in our property] it was solid, feeling the same as a solid 3D window would in physical reality.

On feeling the solidity of the glass window, i felt it was not 'right' to leave the room to 'go off exploring' as i would normally like to do.

It felt like there was a safety within 'staying in the room'

...... this realisation appeared to 'wake me back up' within my physical body [i woke up]

----------------------------------------------

Non-lucid dream - Wrong delivery

Date
    : 19/02/18

Time: 8 am-ish [during going back to sleep after having the above experience]

Dream characters

• large teddy bears
    • unlocked house doors
    • group of psychic ladies
    • artist studio
    • outdoor market stalls

[will write up further info. sometime]
    Last edited by newfreedom; 24th May 2018 at 07:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Brief lucid dream experiences

Date: 10/03/18

Time: approx. 6am ish & 9am ish

i did have 2 lucid dream experiences this morning, but lost lucidity quite quickly.

Lucid experience 1.
    i was walking & looking around my environment & wondering 'what to do'

Lucid experience 2..
    it felt very familiar to be lucid again in the dream-space, i think this was because of my earlier lucidity & also because i went very quickly from being awake physically to be aware / lucid in the dream-space.

i was moving forwards, and there was a dirt lane i was traveling along. i was floating along. My daughter was with me, she was approx. 6 yrs old, i asked her if she knew how to float, she said 'she didn't'.

So i picked her up & carried her under my left arm.

i was looking for some soft ground so my daughter could practice her floating skills.

We came to a clearing where there were shops around & i stopped & put my daughter down.

.....began to lose lucidity at this point.

the dream continued with us interacting with another [negatively], then interacting with 2 others [negatively] & ended with us seeing dolphins in the sea.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast