Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: My Lucid Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Re: non-lucid /nightmare-ish type dream - Invasion

Afternoon nap: 1.50 pm -2.45 pm

non-lucid /nightmare-ish type dream

Invasion

spots / x's in sky, in rows, i wanted to ignore them, / it, others stood captivated / watching.......
    yes. this was an invasion
    we were being attacked / wiped out

the invasion being appeared as metal gold chain links with claws at ends

i was awoken with a 'start' by my daughter from within the dream space & hence the dream was magnified with intensity,

These types of invasion dreams i have once in a while, they do seem to be a re-occurring theme for me
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Re: My Lucid Dream Journal

6.25am; woke to the words 'what a horrible Journey'

....and i kinda of have to agree !
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Lucid dream - Falling not flying

Date: 4/10/19

Time: Approx. 12 noon [i had gotten up briefly and then gone back to sleep]

Becoming lucid
    I was trying to read a piece of paper, but the writing kept changing..... this brought me to lucidity & i realised i was dreaming. i was ready to explore.

In the room with me was my grandfather, grandmother & my sister.

My grandfather was standing up, he looked well, i went over to him and hugged him, appreciating the chance to see him again.

My sister was sitting down on the floor against the wall, she was younger in appearance, i hugged my sister.

My grandmother was also sitting down against the wall, she looked unwell & very frail. i hugged my grandmother and decided to pick her up and take her flying with me.

i carried my grandmother in my arms to a large door-sized open window and launched us out. Instead of flying we fell. My position was head first loosely crouched and still holding my grandmother in my arms.

I wasn't afraid and the falling sensation was pleasant, the air battered us and the sound of the air battering against us was loud. It felt very similar to flying.

i told my grandmother it was just like flying

it was dark.

Eventually the falling sensation began to slow down before it stopped completely. We were still floating in the air but to the side of us there was a ledge and a wall.

I flew towards the wall and stood on the ledge.

i decided to spin through the wall.

It took 2 attempts, as the resistance from the wall was quite strong & i had to put in a lot of effort to push through the resistance and get free from the hold of the wall.

On the other side of the wall it was a strange reality, it was black and white, there were 2 dimensional trees in leaf.

I think the strangeness of what i was seeing caused me to loose vision, because everything went black and i could no longer see....... the experience ended.

Notes

• i have had some brief lucid dreams that i failed to record & write up here since my last lucid dream post.
    • My grandfather & grandmother have been deceased for 20 yrs now, but my sister is still physically living
    • my grandmother never became frail & weak before 'passing' as she died suddenly
    • i usually find i cannot fly well if i try to carry somebody else along with me
    • I have never sky dived in this life, so found my experience with falling quite 'amazing'
    • i think i got confused when i tried to pass through the wall, spinning is for changing locations, not necessarily for 'passing through' perceived physical objects

Added Note:
    Just found out now, that today in the UK it is 'Grandparents day'
    Last edited by newfreedom; 12th October 2019 at 12:05 PM.

Blog Entries

non-lucid dream: timelines and living parents

Date: 6 /10/19

Time: approx. 10.30am

Non-lucid dream:

Timelines and living parents
    I was with my mother who was healthy and alive. She was going back to work to earn money to save up for herself and my father to have a holiday abroad.

i was explaining to my mother that there are different timelines, since in another timeline she had passed away from cancer.

In this 'timeline' [reality] my mother was younger and healthy and my father was still alive and healthy too. It was real nice.

Notes
    • my parents passed away 20 yrs ago
    • i often have dreams where my parents are alive and well, and get confused in my non-lucid dreams because i also carry the memory of them 'passing' & physically living without them
    • my parents only ever holidayed abroad before having their children
    • i have recently watched 2 films that had 'timeline' themes

Blog Entries

Lucid dream: gymnastics in the garden of my childhood home & meeting my mother

Date: 12/10/19

Time: 10.30am

Becoming Lucid
    I opened the back door to go into the garden, it was quite windy, the first thing i saw was a large bright red rose bush and the garden was brimming with bright colourful flowers and plants, the colours were stunningly vivid.

I realised that this was not my garden, but my childhood home garden [my parent's home] ....... I knew i was dreaming..... i was happy.

Lucid dream
    It had obviously been raining earlier as the driveway was still wet, i was wearing fluffy/comfy socks so was unsure of how to proceed. I decided to keep my socks on and walk on the concrete driveway to see what i would experience.

i did think that i might not feel the effects of the wet ground through my socks if i 'willed' my feet to remain dry. As i walked on the wet concrete my socks began to get wet and i could feel the coldness & wet sensation, but it was less bothersome than it would normally feel in waking physical reality.

When i got further down the driveway, i was unsure of where i wanted to go, or what i wanted to do.

i thought i could, continue to explore outside, or go back inside to explore or try flying.

i decided to explore the garden some more first.

When i got to the wrought iron gates i decided to test my strength and pushed up on my arms to vault over the gates. it was good to have the ability to hold my own weight with my arm strength again.

Now outside of the garden and on the public path i then did a forward walk-over and some forward summersaults. i enjoyed the sensation of the summersaults and was engaging deeply with how the experience felt. This seemed to cause me to get stuck upside down in the sommersault mode for several seconds.
    i 'willed' myself out of the stuck experience and decided to go back into the garden to explore some more.

There was now a large pine tree sitting on the driveway, it was decorated with large red bauble-type objects. It had a thick brown tree trunk and the branches were fairly sparse, i decide to try and climb the tree.

As i climbed the tree trunk bent and broke, it seemed this tree was an artificial tree that could not support my weight.

Just then my mother came out of the back door, i thought i would get told off for breaking the tree, but she didn't seem to notice myself or the tree. She was busy attending to the bird table.

i went over to her and she looked very much younger than i remembered, the age she would of been when i was a toddler.

She said something about a freezer and a holiday, i explained i didn't understand and she pointed up the road as she talked again. i looked up the road but didn't understand what she meant.

I asked my mother if i could still visit her after she had died, just like i was visiting her now and she replied 'yes, i could'

i told my mother i did not want to live without her in my life and she replied she was 'sorry' .....we hugged.

i began to cry and got really upset, this upset was soo strong i decided to 'pull myself' out of the dream so i would not have to linger in the overwhelming grief for any longer.

i woke up, still feeling the physical sensation of the grief in my body, which took a couple of minutes to clear.

Notes
    • i had planned to do some gardening when i awoke in the morning, i thought i was going outside to do this gardening when i realised i was not awake but 'dreaming'
    • My parents garden never had a large red rose bush that i remember and the dream garden was filled with alot more colourful flowers too.
    • i think the effect of having wet socks was less bothersome than 'normal' because i had already thought about attempting to experience dry feet instead of wet feet and this then had some slight impact on the outcome of my experience.
    • the front garden where i was exploring was where i used to practice gymnastics as a child and think this triggered my gymnastic actions during the dream.
    • i never did mange to forward summersault un-aided in this physical life
    • it was the anniversary of my mother's death 2 days ago, she 'passed' 18 yrs ago

Blog Entries

non-lucid dream - having a party for friends and family

Date: 21/10/19

Time: 7.30 am

Non-lucid dream, uplifting and high energy

Vivid dream about hosting a party for friends and family. Providing food, drink, music, videos, fun dressing up outfits.

i had not got everything organised, prepared /set-up - so i was having to complete the organisation & preparation tasks there and then 'on-the-spot'.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 21st October 2019 at 08:59 PM.

Blog Entries

Non-Lucid Dream: Upbeat, Orangey- Brown bobble glass & competing

Some nights ago, i had a very 'vivid' upbeat impactful non-lucid dream

Competitions where each team could rate themselves:

Rating choices:

Singing from the Tree-Tops

Don't hold your breath

VENT, VENT, VENT,

I won the 'Best INNOVATION' competition .... was 'thrilled'

And the dream featured an orangey-brown bobble drinking glass which i made & gave to my mother as a gift

i will draw it sometime & add

Blog Entries

Lucid Dream: Reading street names & exploring surroundings

Date: 24/05/2020

Time: approx. 11.30 am
    [having woken & gone back to sleep many times]

Becoming Lucid
    i was walking back along a path to the side of my home after going out to see what the drilling machine was doing that had just past my home...... i became lucid..... & got that familiar & happy feeling i get when i realise i am awake in a dream

i began to lose vision, getting flashes & only 'bits & pieces' of images.
    i stated the words 'clear vision now' about 3 times & then i was able to see again

Lucid dream
    i was carrying a white piece of paper in my hand & it had the number 4 & other symbols written on it in red. i began to try & remember the symbols, but after taking each symbol in to memorise it, next time i looked the symbol had changed again.

The only symbol i remember on waking was a shape / symbol that resembled a wide, squashed number 8.

i decided not to continue to focus with the symbols on the paper & began to look around.
    i saw some street names, but these too were ever changing, or even incomprehensible to begin with
    One street name i was able to remember was called 'Well Way' which later morphed into 'Well Wer'

I came upon a building like structure / similar to an indoor market place. There were other people milling around & i wondered if i should approach any of them, this then led me to begin to think about what i wanted to do within my dream environment.

i decided i would just continue to explore my surroundings, as i wanted to hold on to my dream experience for as long as possible & thought if i tried something adventurous that it just might wake me up & cause me to lose my experience sooner than i otherwise would.

So i went into the building & could see an attraction advertised on a board / sign, it was for a theme park ride, it looked rather extreme [fast, up high & twisting] i decided that was not what i wanted to do even in the dream reality, so i began to walk out of the building...

....and at that point a loud disturbing bird noise from outside woke me up, as i had my window open & so the experience ended

Notes
    In physical reality there is no path along the side of my home, but in my dream reality it seemed like a road i am familiar with was now positioned there.

i have been intending to have lucid dreams again just lately & usually ask my spirit team at bedtime before i sleep to help me achieve this
    Last edited by newfreedom; 25th May 2020 at 07:33 PM.

Blog Entries

semi- lucid dream: mission game

Date: 6/06/20

Time: approx. 9.30 am

i was standing in a queue waiting my turn to receive the instructions for my 'mission', i was not able to remember all the information given to me by the woman at the desk, accept that i was given a hacking mission.
    i asked the woman for the name of the place, since i was unable to remember any of the information she had already given me & she told me it was called 'Sha'at' or Shyat

i wandered away from the desk & there were many kiosks & buildings that i began to look at to try & find the name of the place i was to go to. [unfortunately i do not remember all the details of the buildings & kiosks]

i was carrying my young daughter with my left arm

It seemed i was unable to find the location i needed & thought perhaps i should change location & go & do something else instead [this thinking showed that i knew i was in the dream-state]

I do not remember any more.......think i fell back to sleep

Notes
    at the start of the dream, i was under the impression that we were all going to different locations within the galaxy. eg. different worlds / planets

i think i was lucid from the beginning of the dream, but was swept along with the dream- plot & didn't think about having the option to change anything until near the very end of the experience

at the start it appeared more as a serious mission, but by the end, it had changed to what i felt was just a game done for fun

Blog Entries

Brief 'phasing' experience - school corridor

Date: 8/09/20

Time approx. 9.30am

A brief 'phasing' experience - school corridor

i had woken up & decided to go back to sleep for a little while longer, on closing my eyes i could see the usual colours moving & changing behind my closed eye-lids. On this occasion the colours were purple & turquoise in an oval shape that faded in & out.

Then there was a scene of a long corridor, within seconds i was now standing within the scene & there appeared to be a school child to the side of me, & other school children within the corridor further on. i realised this must be a school corridor, & that i was now 'lucid dreaming'. I begin to think if i should approach & speak to the school child or what i should do next

i do not remember anything else, so i either must of lost lucidity or i woke up from the scene, but fell back to sleep immediately.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast