Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Thread: My Lucid Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Brief Lucid dream: spaniel dog & hiding

Date: 17/09/20

Time: approx. 10.30 am

Becoming Lucid
    It was dark [night-time] & i was walking along the road around the outside of my garden boundary hedge

Everything looked as it normally would in 'physical reality'

As i came around the corner i saw a white 'For Sale' sign behind a moped, then as i got closer the moped changed to became the bottom half of a mobility scooter

Notes
    what's interesting here is that there was a reality fluctuation that my dreaming mind was unphased by

As i was crouching down to read the sign i became completely weak & sleepy & felt too exhausted to move and so i sort of slumped down onto the road

i was worried that the neighbours who had put the 'For Sale' sign up might be needing to go out in their car & would then see me sitting on the road not moving

i fell asleep [in the dream]

After what seemed like a few mins. i woke up [in the dream] & i was able to move again & so i stood up.

My vision seemed a bit skewed & it was at this point i realised i was dreaming.

Lucid dream
    i said 'clear sight now' & my vision came back & i could see again

i continued walking in the same direction around the outside of my garden boundary hedge towards my front garden gate.

i heard voices & it sounded like someone was about to leave one of the neighbouring gardens & walk along the path towards me.
    i thought about whether i should meet & speak to this person or not

Notes
    i think at this point i was getting info. back from my physical body in my bed & knowing that i was in my bedtime attire made me feel vulnerable

Fearing that i might be dressed in my current 'physical reality' bedtime attire i decided to avoid the person coming towards me & got out of sight by hiding inside my front garden by the front gate & hedge.

Notes
    i never thought to check what i was wearing whilst in the dream, though i have done this in past times of dreaming

i peeped out to see this person passing, it was a man & he was carrying a small, golden coloured spaniel type dog in his arms

As he reached the area in front of my garden gate he stopped, he put the dog down on the grass, the dog was not moving

i then saw that the man had something resembling soil in his hands....
    -----------
    i woke up

Notes
    i am unsure if the dog was alive or not & wonder if the soil i saw was an indication that the man was going to bury the dog

Notes
    During the morning on waking up, before falling back into sleep i had reminded myself that i was going back to sleep & the next experiences i would have would be in the dream-state, this may of been the reason that i was able to become lucid on this occasion

Notes
    i wonder if falling asleep within the dream was necessary to enable me to gain enough energy to be able to become lucid during this experience

Added Note
    On re-reading this dream post, i now remember that when i arrived at my garden gate, for an instant i thought about shooting up into the air in 'superman mode', but i found myself feeling very restricted by 'physical reality laws' & it seemed 'impossible' to do at that time
    Last edited by newfreedom; 17th September 2020 at 07:13 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Re: My Lucid Dream Journal

Been having nightmares, especially about imminent death, experiences of false wakenings up to 7or 8 in a row, experiences of being lost in the ether, experiences of spinning in the dark & being dead/ lost...
    experiencing on waking that feeling that i am dead, not in the same reality, not in the same reality i left
    waking to a 'for-wren' place, not recognising reality as somewhere i 'know'

quite disturbing... sometimes takes me half an hour to move back into a 'safe' 'normal ' reality space ... bit frightening...
    i have to do physicl stuff lightly & try & stay without thoughts or mental exploring . no emotion responses or reactions.... become 'normal' ie. be 'shutdown' in physical action

very difficult to 'get to' ... from that 'terror-space'

thanks Robert, thanks admins, mods & all forum members , thankyou, much luv , many thanks x x x
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Recently I had the same issues... not sure why. I recommend getting a strong balance, staying grouned - down-to-earth, not to think overly (as it may take you out of balance), take some herbs, and diet that decreases vata and increases kapha, according to Ayurveda.

Update: forgot that without high vibrations and concenrtating on higher thoughts, you may be in the 'hands' of beings having low vibrations. This often leads do nightmares and horrible thoughts, suggestions from the low beings.
    Last edited by Antares; 20th October 2020 at 06:47 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Recently I had the same issues... not sure why. I recommend getting a strong balance, staying grouned - down-to-earth, not to think overly (as it may take you out of balance), take some herbs, and diet that decreases vata and increases kapha, according to Ayurveda.

Update: forgot that without high vibrations and concenrtating on higher thoughts, you may be in the 'hands' of beings having low vibrations. This often leads do nightmares and horrible thoughts, suggestions from the low beings.
    thanks Antares i have a blk house fly friend / lover & companion with me just now.... they are so subtle energetic energised... they are amazing xxx

Blog Entries

I must of entered a new subtle energetic phase not reached before, as over the last few days i have been having many memories of past 'non lucid' dreams come to me, all based around moving home, finding somewhere else to live, or just out & about exploring places.

i have moved into a new phase of getting our home right.

We have had 2 family members 'pass' over the last 3 weeks, my ex. partner, who had been staying with us again in the family home since Aug 2019 & also our polecat ferret Kenji

16th june 2021 a dear 'human' family member

5th July 2021 - a beautiful 'animal soul' family member

The impacts are intense & life changing....

We are now down to a lone:

male ferret
    male dog
    a mother
    a daughter

-----------------

Blog Entries

So i entered a Wholesoulwork processing phase the day after my ex-partner 'passed' in our home.

Yesterday i had a visit from my eldest niece to help me sort out finances / document type issues / needs.

After she left i was able to trim a good portion of our boundary hedge which needed doing & then had my first night of almost normal sleep / rest. [5 hrs] since the processing phase began 4 weeks ago

i slept in 2 or 3 times this morning...... so am now entering the 'can't stay awake phase'

But at least the 'demanding' phase is beginning to come to an end.

i have managed to get more organised & functional this time in many areas that i have not been able to previously....

so it's looking like my home & garden may very well be 'right' by the end of this year

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20