Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: My Lucid Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Re: My Lucid Dream Journal

Hi Istia
    thanks for your comments, much appreciated
    Yes, the reason i was able to remember Mrs Lotter's name was because it reminded me of the 'lottery' although i never 'play it'

She could of been a 'guide' it was a very close 'chatting experience'

I haven't had many lucid dreams since this time, only 2 and one of these i didn't bother to remember
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Disturbed non lucid dream with a man and a woman

5/02/11

In a disturbed sleep phase again now for approx. 10 days

After only a couple of hours sleep, i woke up trembly and disturbed, the dream / nightmare i had been experiencing had turned more 'off', because it became 'too much' and so i woke up, cannot share that part here

I tried to pull back the memory of the dream as it was playing out earlier, but all i could get was a man and a woman(his wife perhaps) and me ( in the middle maybe) and alot of mess ( physically messy like sh*te everywhere perhaps) but also something wrong / not right.

I can remember turning to the man and trying to get him to feel differently towards me, but he had no interest or concern for me and was only interested in what i had to offer in terms of resolving the mess.

I felt my dogs were with me too, but then i had all 3 of them in the bedroom with me, two in bed (haha) they like to sleep under the covers (my buddies)

As i tried to recall the dream i slipped back into hypnagogics and some unconscious sleep only to awaken about 40 mins. later to a large crashing of glass sound....

Had very strong gales of wind last two days... another pain of glass blown out of the greenhouse..

Yesterday i was in the garden, gardening (in gale force winds ??? ) and past the greenhouse to have two glass panels blown out of the back of it 'just' missing me.... i was a little stunned / shocked and paranoid for a while afterwards..... that was a bit too close for comfort..... Yiiikeeeeseeees !!

Anyway i have a wsw procedure to clear anything that might be responsible for my near miss.. .. i must get and do it,,

And i remember one of my lucid dreams here where all the glass panels in my dream that i looked at, all shattered......................................... ........

This dreaming lark aint nothing to be scoffed at - Wow wow woW
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Nightmare-ish Non-lucid Dream - Ferrets on a Bus

Date 14th Mar. 11

Time: 12.15 midnight
    After only sleeping for just under 2hrs.

General Notes
    I was aware this dream part had progressed into what it became from earlier on-going dreaming, but i am unable to pull this memory part back yet, although it has come very close to my surface mind twice already

Dream
    S. my 'grown-up' daughter's ferret (male) was about the size of a dog, he was rolling from side to side in the bus aisle, incapable it seemed of getting to it's feet, this large size ferret did not look like a ferret, more like a pig that was half-cooked or burnt
    It was the ferret only because his persona was overlayed over this being / animal

Then my daughter's 2 ferrets as they are at the present time, run towards the figure and instead of 'greeting' the animal, as the animal is expecting, they just tore skin and flesh off the animal and ran off to eat it. One ferret was on one side (female polecat) and the other ferret on the other side (Black-eyed white). they did this repeatedly ran in and grabbed the body of the animal and went off each time hidden under the bus seats to eat. The horriffic thing was this animal was still alive, and was enthusiacally greeting or trying to make contact with the ferrets each time they came in.......... the animal seemed naive to the fact that it was getting eaten alive. It also seemed to have the happiness of a youngish dog (2 yrs ish)

The horror for me was - To ENJOY being Eaten

i found this notion very disturbing and quite stomach sickening

Unfortunately i know it ties into my real life experiences here and also things i've seen / taken in from the T.V
    This i feel is about MEAT EATING and my true feelings on it, i have been a vegetarian in the past in this life , yet this didn't help me much since MEAT-eating still went -on my abstinance had miniscule affect on the situation
    i still have this 'horror' / issue although i have processed alot already on this subject.

I have been buying human edible meat for my ill dog, since he is refusing tinned dog meat, he sort of went off his dried dog food a few months ago, he's 14 yrs now, but had always been given and eaten James Wellbeloved dried dog food before this time.

I have been buying / cooking and feeding / trying to feed my dog the meat products and he is being choosy and only choosing to eat that which is in accordance with what he's doing, which seems to be 'teaching' me to 'talk' with my dogs more on a real interactive thought / seeing and knowing / understanding level.

Some of the meat , i have eaten (Blar!!!) because i just know i am meant too - facing my horrors, distress, repulsion, 'hells' whilst eating this stuff,
    It feels like i really need / want the meat on 'some level' (errh, vomit, how vile!) my physical body's needs perhaps ?
    And it can be 'just right' and taste so good/right at times (again i feel complete neausea towards it even now as i write )

in the dream the skin was being 'ripped' / dragged off and it looked like crispy chicken skin, which i've been eating with relish (vile) and my dog seems at times to enjoy the skin very much so too.

I did read many years ago about sometimes people going through ascension (though ascension is not really a word i use) and that eating meat might be necessary for a period to deal with what needed to be dealt with, so i sort of know this is going on, plus the emotions/ emotional charge i'm releasing is very deep / strong and all consuming sometimes... So i know my spirit teams are working with me to turn this situation around for me / with me

Here is what i wrote to Robbie / grandfather on the explorer Race site recently , to give you all some idea of how i felt and what advice was given for me....

http://explorerrace.blogspot.com/201...e-leaving.html

I am under the name DoodleSea, check the comments

Also the next video Robert does feels like it's also addressing 'my issues' or similar ones that others too might still have
    Last edited by newfreedom; 12th January 2014 at 05:06 PM.

Blog Entries

Hypnogogics and colours/shapes behind Closed eyeLids

colours/shapes behind Closed eyeLids

A butterfly with top wings of Purple and bottom wings of bright pink
    bottom 2 wings were not normal shaped but square

Hypnogogics

Xmas tree being put away into it's box

i must ave become the box, because then i experience the Xmas Tree being put inside of me.... Wow ! Crimbo time come early this year for me - Yippeee!!!!

Also this morning while listening to Alice Walker's talk, i was jolted back into wakeness by my spirit teams to hear :--

Colour Purple, just remembering...... Wow life is getting Fun xX Life CAN BE fun,

Keep Safe, Have Fun & MAGIC too xxx

Blog Entries

Lucid Dream items found in realife

All items were found while clearing out the children's play-shed

Dream item
    • a cartoon house - represented a bank money box shaped like a house
    • rocking horse - my son's old rocking horse
    • plastic flowers - plastic flowers that used to belong to my nanna
    Last edited by newfreedom; 12th January 2014 at 05:11 PM.

Blog Entries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHQZBXJxCbA&feature=fvst

AND can't GET NO SLEEP............. Either !

i slept approx. 45 mins.
    and woke up VERY disturbed feeling, just a total unfamiliarity that hits me
    (some part of me ?)when i wake , it's really horrifyingly terrible, until it passes and this can takes seconds to the WORST 20 mins. (that was after getting to sleep using conventional drugs BUT using THEM WRONGLY.......i personally DONOT RECCOMEND Doing that)

xXXX - Take CARE !!!!

I looked at the giraffe picture on the front cover of Animal Souls Speak and i asked my spirit teams to work with me
    Last edited by newfreedom; 4th October 2012 at 10:35 AM.

Blog Entries

Leg Cramp on waking

After sleeping 'normally' for approx 2 hrs, ish, i woke and suddenly my left calf muscles went into a powerful cramp.
    At first, i tried to relax my way through the pain, but then remembered how i was taught as a competitive swimmer to 'push into' cramp pain as a means to relieve /clear / ease it

and the 'thought-form'
    if the shoe fits, wear it' came into my mind

In a this life, i can see that this is referring to something i feel i want to do / feel the need to prove, to 'reality' / others that i can manage and do safely and if that is all that is ALLOWED, then i will do it ......Just watch me
    HMMMMM, but do i get the bull by the horns and 'DO IT NOW' is it the right thing to do.....

Reality is VERY POWERFULLY influencing me at the moment, and this could just be a 'ploy' to mess me up AGAIN! ...... ? hmmm .... pondering and considering,,,, not sure , we'll see

NB: It wasn't necessary to carry out the physical doing of this, so i didn't

Blog Entries

Flying and singing, no clothes?!

Date: 22/04/11
    Time: 8 am ish

Becoming Lucid
    I was floating along above buildings in the air and suddenly i realised i was dreaming, i was outside in some sort of town

I was so thrilled at my discovery, i then started singing, though i don't remember hearing my voice or what song i was singing (thank goodness) So i think my singing may have been on an internal level. I remember being naked, but this must of been a different kind of 'nakedness' as normal physical nakedness would of had me instantly diving for cover. So although it never occured to me at the time, i think i must of experienced 'myself' without clothes, but also without physicality too, a body sense, but without 'flesh'

I remember thinking i should end the experience soon, before i forgot it, but i didn't want too and thought i'd make the most of it while i could. I remember taking notice of the 'light' that my surroundings were bathed in, i think it should of been night time, but it was not dark and the blue-ish light that lit everything was very familiar to me.

The next thing i remember was floating high-ish in the air in the road where i used to live. I decided to go into the neighbours house to see who was there. So i just flew straight in, straight in through the walls with a bit of a 'wham' feeling and i was inside. i opened a bedroom door and peaked inside and there was an elderly gentleman sleeping , whom stirred a little, i did not recognise him. i was going to peak in the other bedroom, where i expected to find the elderly lady ? After this i intended to go into my old home next door and see what it was like and who was there......... but i woke up

Some thoughts
    I haven't remembered having many lucid dreams for a while now, so this was a nice surprise, even though it was very uneventful

Before going off to sleep last night, i kept getting images of 'bright light' manifesting, like i was experiencing this bright light appearing, it was almost like shimmering sunshine happening, but was more silvery, white. i have no idea what it represented or why i was experiencing this, but it didn't feel at all unpleasant and was rather beautiful to see
    I have been really 'unaware' and shutdown just recently and so i really appreciated these visions last night, making a 'nice' change for me to be experiencing and aware of something at least!

Blog Entries

Lucid dream with my deceased Parents

Introductory notes

I have had many, many dreams in which i have met my deceased parents, one or two of these have been very special and much more than dreams, more like a re-union of sorts, where both my parent and I would be aware that we were meeting in the 'spritual'.

Alot of the other dreams involve me realising that my parents are dead, but have me thinking the thoughts 'they don't know they're dead' and in these dreams i am careful not to let my parents or other relatives know that they are in fact 'dead'.

Date: 12/06/11
    Time: 9 am ish

Location of dream: Living room / lounge of my parents home

Becoming Lucid: In my dreaming reality, some days had past, i went into the living room to talk to my mum about my older sister who i had just seen and been talking to, to say how strange her behaviour was and my mother agreed with me, it was at this point that it dawned on me, i was dreaming.

As soon as i became aware i was dreaming, i realised my parents were 'dead'
    they seemed to be unaware of this fact and living normally like they always had, i decided this time as i was more lucid than usual in this situation i would actually tell them this.

First i asked them what the year was, my mum answered that it was 1984, i didn't feel this was right and so i looked at her magazine to obtain this knowledge, all i found was a page saying 184.
    So i went over to my dad to take a look at his newspaper date and it said 1985

I was standing -up and i said to them 'Do you know you are both dead? It's not 1985 anymore, it's 2011'

My dad didn't react at all, motionless, my mum's face started to morph into other things and here i lost lucidity and fell back into normal dreaming.

Within the dreaming that followed, I do remember seeing my son at about 2yrs old 'looking into his nanna's eyes' full of love for her, it was at this point i felt my 'loss' and grief towards losing my mum and cried deeply for some time ....

On waking i could still feel my physical body's response to the 'crying' and the feeling of 'loss'

Notes

I don't think these notes are connected to my lucid dream at all, i just wanted to record it.

In dusk light i enjoy watching the 'chi' dance around the room, this i do often, but last night i thought i heard a fly buzzing, so not wanting to spend the night with my companion i switched my fan off to listen..... i did hear an occasional buzz and then i started listening to 'ear hiss' after a little while of trying to listen out for the fly, i realised i could hear 'noise' but just from my right ear, the buzzing seemed to becoming from this source of noise too.

I have heard noise / music in this way before, it sort of sounds like it comes from a 'space' and seems to be 'the noises of living' i listened to it for a while, but couldn't pick-up anything specific and so i just seemed to not hear it anymore, i gave up listening for the fly, i didn't find one...
    (though he may of being hiding, keeping quiet when i listened and looked ... )
    Last edited by newfreedom; 12th June 2011 at 01:32 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Lucid dream with my deceased Parents

Brief Lucid Dream of deceased Relatives

Date:
    19/07/11

Time:afternoon 3pm ish

Notes:
    I have not been having many lucid dreams for quite a few months now, so i thought i should record this episode although it was only brief

All the people in the dream except myself (obviously) and my sister are now all deceased and have been for over 10yrs.

I was standing in the lounge of my childhood home, and my dad, sister and grandparents were there. My nanna was asleep splayed out in the armchair that my dad would normally be sitting in, this i never saw happen at any time in real life.

I found myself in this dream-scene and knew i was dreaming.

My dad was sitting next to my grandad and he said the two of them were going to go off 'somewhere' (can't remember where he said,) but i understood it was to do with the cars or DIY or something similiar. This they both would of done and did that sort of thing, but this would of been when they were both much younger and healthier. My dad seemed very happy and my grandad too, both very animated.

Anyway i decided not to engage any more with my dad and went through the lounge door, to search through the rest of the house.
    My mum and dad's bedroom is one of the first rooms one comes across and so i went in there. My mum was just getting up out of bed and hurrying as she got dressed, she was saying she didn't want to miss my nanna (her mum) and wanted to see her before she left.

I put my arms around my mum gave her a big hug and a kiss....

Then i woke up

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast