Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: My Lucid Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Re: My Lucid Dream Journal

Brief dream images / micro dreams

6/01/12 - 12.30 am ish

As i was falling asleep, i would immediately start to dream, but would then manage to wake up again and have some recall of what i had briefly been dreaming, experiencing, but much of my memory was faint and alot of what i had been experienced was also not retained on waking.

Here are the bits of dream memory i was able to bring back during the process of going to sleep
    • There was an image of 2 men, sitting down and i think one of them was not being treated 'right' I heard the words 'the truth can come out for everybody'

• I was in a discussion with others about 'Sound'

• There was an image of what looked like part of an enlarged car number plate, which then seemed to become more like a T- shirt that a man was wearing, i was visually very close to this image, (like in my face) but at the same time i also experienced this man as a presence sitting beside me
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Bit's of Lucid dream memory.

7/01/12
    time: 10 am ish

I had a really long and clear lucid dream this morning, but unfortunately i didn't stay awake when i woke up immediately after it, so i didn't recall the details in my mind and have now lost much of the memory of the experience. But i do know that i really enjoyed myself while i was lucid and had a great time exploring and trying things out.
    I can remember thinking about ending the experience, but decided to make the most of it and continued on with it.
    I do recall waking up and the experience coming to an end, but i fell back asleep going back into another lucid dream, before waking-up and going back into another non-lucid dream

Notes.
    I have recently downloaded Micheal Raduga's free ebook about OBE's and have been reading a bit from it

During my lucid dream i was able to try out some of his recommended techniques:-
    • Touching things around me to deepen the experience, increase lucidity
    • closing my eyes to change my experience, location and when also passing through objects
    Becoming Lucid
    i was standing in the lounge of my previous house when i became lucid.

I excitedly opened the door of the lounge that leads into the hallway, wondering what i would see there, it was similar in shape as it should have been, but was not it's expected colour, but all white. I inspected the room very thoroughly and as i was doing this, some coats then appeared hanging up.
    i also practiced touching my surroundings, so as to deeper my experience and at the time i do think it helped to increase the realness and clearness of my experience. ( i also remember doing the 'touching objects' again, a bit later in the dream experience too)

After i had looked around the hall, i went through the only door that there was available, into another white room, i explored this room too, but my memory fails me here...

So the rest are just pieces of memory from my overall experience...
    • I wanted to try closing my eyes whilst passing through a wall / closed door, to see if this could be done...... i closed my eyes while intenting to pass through the wall to the other side, i rushed through and whizzed out the otherside and when i turned around, opened my eyes and looked, i had indeed passed through the object i had intended to and was now outside this building.... cool!

• I decided to try and fly, i didn't feel like i would be able to do this at first, but it seems as if i got past this doubt and realised/ remembered how to become airbourne. I got caught up in the telephone wires to begin with (i always seem too), but i landed and then tried to become airbourne again with the intention that the wires would not affect me and this time they didn't. I rose up until i was quite high in the air, it was dark and i felt the wind blowing against my face and heard the air 'whooshing' past my ears..... exhilerating and freeing and i think my most favourite experience during lucid dreaming

• I decided to close my eyes and intend for 'a person i wanted to meet' to be there when i opened my eyes...... this didn't happen, but 4 people i didn't know were there now instead...

• I closed my eyes again and this time I asked to be taken to see 'this person', i was thinking about spinning too (i am unsure whether i spun or not).... i do remember it didn't work, but i cannot remember if my location changed or not
    Notes.
    It's a shame i was too lazy to wake up properly, so that i was unable to remember my lucid dream clearly and coherently, but even so, i was still able to bring back the most impactful parts of the experience, which i am still pleased about...
    Last edited by newfreedom; 7th January 2012 at 07:35 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

And you fulfilled a number of goals too, which is great progress.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    And you fulfilled a number of goals too, which is great progress.
    xx

Blog Entries

Semi-Lucid Dream - Blue Book

8/01/12 Time: 10 am ish

Notes
    I had woken up and got up for a drink, sorted the dogs out and went on the computer for a little while, before i decided to lie back down and drift into thoughts / sleep.

I read the post on the forum here about David Joshua Stone and in doing so, recalled i own 3 of his books, a bright blue, a grey colour and a pink one - ascension, beyond ascension and relationships...

Lucidity
    I had a sense that i was in bed drifting in and out of sleep, so i was aware on some level of this fact, so during the dream scene i sort of knew i was dreaming, but without actually thinking 'Oh, i'm dreaming...' (which is what usually happens when i realise i am dreaming)

Dream Scene
    I see a dressing table i don't recognise infront of me, on it is a blue book (the same blue colour of the ascension book i have by David Joshua Stone) I go over to the book to read it's title, there are words on the front cover of the book, but i can't make sense of them. I focus harder on reading the writing and as i do this, the words start to re-write themselves in front of my eyes -- Cool !

It's title said ' Buddha Up'
    and underneath this the words 'Buddha starter kit'

There was quite alot of writing below what i had already read and i was about to start reading that also.... but other family members in the house were stirring and getting up, so the dogs that were now with me in my room, woke up too and started moving around, waking me up..

Blog Entries

Brief Lucid Dream - Visiting my deceased parents house

I found myself on the road where i used to live as a child, this brought me to lucidity..

I decided to visit my old family home, knowing that my parents were no longer alive. As i was about to open the door, i let go of my expectation of seeing my mum... this obviously had a very strong impact on the reality that then met me.

I opened the back door and went inside and instead of seeing my mum, who seconds previously i had realised i was expecting to see at the kitchen sink, there was a young girl of about 8 yrs.

I told her i was just visiting and that i used to live in the home she was now occupying, other family members came into the dinning room, which now appeared structurally different than how it had once been.

The girl's father was friendly and pleasant and offered to show me around the now changed place, he did so and i remained lucid for some time, before falling back into a non-lucid dream awareness.

Notes
    In reality there were structural alterations done to the home after it was sold, but not like the ones i was shown and experienced within the dream scene.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 24th February 2012 at 09:55 PM.

Blog Entries

hypnagogics

Hypna images & presence of my deceased dog

As i closed my eyes and rested, ready for moving into sleep i had feeling sense and visual motion of rippling waves of the sea coming up the seashore.... then suddenly i had the image of my deceased dog and his energy presence to the right side of me.

Tod loved the sea when he was alive and we had many, many magical moments as a family at seasides, walking, swimming and playing....x
    Last edited by newfreedom; 24th February 2012 at 09:34 PM.

Blog Entries

Non - Lucid dream

Green Cockroach

Date: 3/02/12 Time: approx 6 am

This was a very impactful non-lucid dream with amazing clear memory recall…

The last few days i have been experiencing being able to be more self & life aware and more able to be ‘present’ & engaged & to have more of a choice of where to put my attention, which is a really nice change, again..

The dream seemed to mirror this in that it was very impactful, clear and deeply engaging, with the result that on waking it took a good half an hour before the influence & feeling of the dream died down to only being impactful when memorising & thinking about it, instead of continuously

A couple of things stood out within the dream story:

• I had left my children with their father’s side of the family, to go away to work or something, i had been away for some weeks, but strangely when i returned it felt like years, or that there was missing time or something… children were about 6 & 9 yrs, so 15yrs. of life had suddenly disappeared from within my dream life experience
    • At one point, during a day out, the children had run off to play & i didn’t know where they were & i had a huge panic that they might be in trouble or danger & went racing off to find them.
    • During this day out, i kept meeting many of my relatives alive & deceased ones & they all looked younger and so radiant… this part was heart-warming xx

• Towards the end of the dream, i was experiencing myself as i do when i become confused with memory loss after too many sleepness nights, i was quite distressed and relying on others help. Just before the dream ends, i realise i have dropped, lost something i had bought earlier at a stall, i cannot remember what this is, but i know it is gone, then i see the words ‘green cockroach’ written on the end of a wooden handle i am carrying, seems like the plastic bug has become unstuck & fallen off..

On reading the words ‘green cockroach’ i woke up..

When i came on my computer an hr later to write this dream experience up, what met my eyes on my yahoo news home page was the words – Giant Sea Cockroach !!!

Geez….. these cockroaches get everywhere! x

Green Cockroach - Dreamoods Dream Dictionary

Cockroach

To see a cockroach in your dream symbolizes uncleanness. It also signifies longevity, tenacity and renewal. You need to reevaluate major aspects of your life. Alternatively, the dream represents an undesirable aspect of yourself in which you need to confront. A roach may also be a pun on smoking marijuana.

Colors
    Colors in dreams represent energy, emotions, and vibes. First consider what that single color in your dream means to you and your own personal associations and relationship with that color. In general, pale pastel colors indicate weakness or subtlety. Dark colors represent passion and intensity. Bright colors mean awareness.

(green for me represents healing)
    Last edited by newfreedom; 3rd February 2012 at 08:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Non-lucid dream memory snippets

Lost Documents & Pretending to not notice

Date: 6/02/12 Time: 7 am ish

Notes

For the past few weeks, as part of my effort to become more aware with myself & life, i have been recording my non lucid dreams. Sometimes just a line or two.

I also have been making more effort to remember my non-lucid dreams, so as to be able to make notes about them.

The dreams i write of here were barely remembered by me, i had to put quite a bit of effort to store & remember them to begin with and then didn't manage to write them down until late afternoon, by which time, i had to once again struggle to try and retrieve them

Lost Documents - dream

Someone it seemed had been stuffing letters, documents of mine into the hedges around my home, i was searching and finding them..

Notes
    When i later came to retrieve this dream memory to write it down, it suddenly 'hit' me that earlier in the day, i had indeed being looking for paper documents that i had mis-laid...but now needed..

...but not in the garden!! i was searching the house for them and i did find them......

Pretending not to notice - dream

I was in a room with other people, i was interestingly watching this one male person, in a non- obvious way (if there is one) having an awareness of him and knowing he had an awareness of me, but us both acting 'normal' and pretending not to have this awareness of each other.

Notes
    I have been forced to 'deal' with this type of awareness around others alot in different ways over the last years. Before i began to regain awareness, i had blocked out this sense and also had blocked out the realisation that i had even blocked it.

For some time as a younger adult, i had no idea, i was completely disconnected and oblivious to any of it..... hahaha..... easy times, easy times.... x

Blog Entries

Non-lucid dream snippets

supervised doing it wrong toilets

Date: 7/02/12 Time: 7 am ish

Notes
    I do not usually write up my non-lucid dreams, because they usually make no sense and trying to 'make sense' out of them to write up would make me feel uncomfortable, so i would never bother.
    Today it seems a bit easier to think about the dreams, let them be as they are and still manage to find some understanding, value or meaning within them.

• So the place where the dream scene took place was overlapped by three places, the quarry where i walk the dogs, the local supermarket and some deep water...
    • i was constanty going into places i shouldn't haven't been and was being supervised and encouraged to go back to the 'right' places
    • i was given a bowl of cereal to eat and i went into and under the deep water and lost all the food, my thoughts were 'oh no, i shouldn't have done that'..... i'd made a mistake, done it wrong
    • i needed to have a 'pee' and i am trying to find somewhere to go, there seems nowhere private.... there are 2 doors, i can't tell which is male or which is female..... a man advises me to use the toilets on the right as these are the children's and are nicer. It seemed there were male toliets and children's toilets, but no female toilets

Notes

I hope to add some notes later after i have looked up the meanings to some dream symbols and also give any understandings between my dream memories and my current now life experiences

the dream scene places:
    • the quarry is a special place for me & my dogs - safe and supportive...
    • last year during intense panic attacks i found myself needing to escape from my family home during the night and would often find a safe and balancing refudge in our local 'open all night' supermarket.
    • As a competitive swimmer during my youth, i spent hours of my life in and under water, going under the water was a very familiar and enjoyable experience for me, though i'm not really familiar with really deep depths of water and am not sure i would find that comfortable either.

So these 3 places are supportive and comfortable energy 'spaces' within my physical life

Dream symbols -(Dream Moods Dictionary - i've only listed the revelent parts that could relate to these dreams of mine here)

There was 'nothing' for supermarket (and advice was to see 'market)

Market
    To dream that you are in a market represents some emotional or physical need that you are currently lacking in your life. You may be in need of nurturance and some fulfillment. Alternatively, the market signifies frugality. (the advice was also to 'see' store)

Store
    To see or be in a grocery or convenience store in your dream suggests that you are emotionally and mentally strained. Alternatively, the dream means that you are brainstorming for some new ideas or looking at the various choices out there for you. The dream may be a pun on something that is in "store" for you. It could signify the inevitable.

Underwater
    To dream that you are underwater suggests that you are being overcome with emotions and are in over your head regarding some situation. You need to gain greater control of your life.

Quarry
    To see a quarry in your dream indicates that you have dug yourself into an emotional hole.

Food
    To see food in your dream represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies.

Mistake
    To dream that you make a mistake indicates that you are doubting yourself in the choices and decisions you are making.

Pee (unrination)
    To dream that you are urinating in public symbolizes a lack of privacy in some personal matter. Alternatively, the dream means that you are trying to establish your boundary and "mark your territory."

Toilet
    To see a toilet in your dream symbolizes a release of emotions. You need to get rid of something in your life that is useless.
    To see a clogged toilet in your dream suggests that you are holding and keeping your feelings to yourself. Your emotions have been pent up too long and you need to let go of the negative feelings.
    To see an overflowing or flooded toilet in your dream denotes your desires to fully express your emotions.

Privacy
    To dream that you have no privacy suggests that you are feeling exposed and unprotected. Perhaps there is something that are you trying to hide.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 10th February 2012 at 09:53 AM.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast