Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My experiences with shadow people

Nikpalj Guest
    Gradually, inside of a few seconds, going from none to about 60% visibility, there appeared five to six blurry, shadowy figures, standing in a circle around my lying boy (and going right through the bed on my right side, their lower part getting fuzzy and merging with the bed on point of contact).

They were humanoid in shape, but their heads were covered with what seemed to be those capes on top of the cloaks like catholic fryars wear, so you couldn't see their faces, only the shapeless blackness. I could see no "glowing eyes" like people describe these shadows, just complete darkness of the front part of their "capes". There were no visible decorations, nothing on top of their bodies, just like they were true shadows.

I got to point out here that at the time this had happened I have never before heared about them anywhere, never read about them so this couldn't have been coming out of my subconscious mind somehow - I was doing my best really going crazy with fear, trying to merge with my bed like they were doing, if at all possible, in order to get away from them as far as I could...

A few seconds passed. Then they outstreched their hands to one another, put their hand in hand and begun swirling in a circle going from left to right around me, passing through the bed - like they were dancing.

And they were.

A few seconds after they started doing this I begun hearing inside of my mind, getting stronger and stronger (kind of subjectively "closer" to me) a jumble of what seemed like little kid's voices, a bunch of them singing mockingly in tune of that kid's "nyah nya nya nya nyah" little song: "NowYoureO-URS, NowYoureO-URS, NowYoureO-URS..." on and on and on... Just like they were a bunch of insane chidren!

I felt like this was some kind of a sotonist ritual surgical operation and I was lying on top of the operating table, surrounded with crazed doctors wearing black robes... so I started fighting this. I squeezed my eyes shut and put my hands over my eyes and started shouting at them inside of my mind to go away and leave me alone. That didn't work, so I instinctively (like I suddenly knew what WOULD work), switched to shouting that I do NOT believe this! this wasn't really happening! it wasn't REAL! this was just a nightmare and I would wake up!...

And so the monotonus happy drone of their little song slowly faded away and when I open up my eyes, there was nothing to be seen around me. I'm not sure if they actually remained around my bed or have phased into the astral and despersed, but that's the one and only kind of "shadow" experiences I've had during my posession...

Later on while I was thinking this experience over, I remembered seeing this crappy detective/horror movie about a decade ago on TV that was supposedly based on a true story.
    It was about a serial killer who, when they finally cought him they found out was also a sotonist... but what really got me thinking was when I remembered the actor who was doing the killer's role in the movie (obviously completely insane) explaining why he started doing the killings in the first place: because "a completely black, 300 years old dog one day came through the closed door of his apartment (or was it the wall), talked inside of his head, and made him do all those ladies for him"...

They execute the guy in the jail, of course, for he is obviously a psycopath way beyond recovery through any kind of treatment and has regreteadly become such an insane human monster... And the black dog is then probably free to finaly let go of the poor wreck's nervous system, to slip out of his subconscious mind and then trott off happily through the astral, searching for a brand new host to hide in and explain to him exactly what he's supposed to do now for his newfound buddy... and it's about those damn ladies and all the stuff us two buddies're gonna do to 'em - here, listen, lemme explain...

deleted

Matthew Guest
    Lono,
    I've experienced something similar to this several times. But instead of yelling, "I'm ready to face you now!" I find myself blurting out, "Bring it on!" Not the most ingenious response. However, it's like something very instinctual takes over your body and makes you rush in and be confrontational... I can't really describe the sensation.
    -Matthew

Its not clear from Lono's description where his experience occurred. RB addresses a lot about this sort of stuff in 'Astral Dynamics Chapter 33' and 'Negs' are well covered in other discussion topics here.

I have some experience dealing with 'black' creatures in the physical which is not addressed in the other postings. If that is your issue, hope these descriptions help.

A key factor in identifying black featureless creatures in the physical is whether they are 2D or 3D. Below is a mini field guide from my experience.

Here is a list from my experience (no where near complete list):
    2D (like pieces of paper, can bend but has no thickness)
    -Inorganic beings (terminology from Toltec writings) appears as a shadow moving on its own, can not make sound. Tend behave like a house-cat doing their own thing, they feed off discarded energy but will NOT attack to steal energy. They are a distraction but completely harmless.
    -certain kinds of medium strength ghosts, can speak but more often make sounds, seldom do direct harm but can cause problems by disturbing behavior (waking you in the night, appearing suddenly, etc)
    -subconscious projection, tends to stay a fixed distance from you, advances when you retreat or retreats when you advance, always looks threatening (I am told friendly ones appear white), largely from your imagination so can exhibit any behavior, psychological issue which should be confronted, seek qualified help if persists.

2D (silhouette of 3D, changes shape as it 'turns' [like your daytime shadow])
    -energy sucking creatures usually crossed over from Astral planes. They are very skittish and can be easily chased away temporarily. Act much like rats and can be treated as such. They are generally very weak. However, they will grab an energy 'snack' where ever the opportunity arises. As such should not be tolerated in your personal space (house). Otherwise can be chased off and ignored.
    -interdimensional travelers projecting into this dimension, often when they appear in this way they are trying not to be noticed, generally prefer to remain unnoticed, can be very dangerous if you don't leave them alone

3D (seems to be a normal creature but is all black)
    there are many of these although most are very rare, they are usually sentient and have their own agendas, treat them like you would an unknown person.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries

Re: My experiences with shadow people

Hi.
    Just a report to the thread. I have seen a shadow person and my friend who was with me saw it also.
    When it knew it was spotted it ran into a room. Of course when we went to look for it, it was gone.
    It had on the classic hat.
    Grant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2