Thread: Experiments

1. Experiments

Hi All

Have any experiments been carried out to verify obe's ? other than the done by Charles Tart with the 5 digit number.

Re: Experiments

Do you mean by scientists? well, you know, most of them just don't touch these topics due to their dogma, just see how they try to "debunk" NTEs and similar phenomena, often with rather cynical or phony rhethoric. As Dean Radin puts it: Psi and all that is a taboo.

I wrote about private verifications a lot in another thread here, because I collected them (and still do ).

I also read about a lot of verifications by the Monroe Institute. E.g. Thomas Campbell, an early employee of the TMI, writes in his book about simulatneously OBEing in the laboratory with a colleague friend, they both later documented the same events independently of one another, they could confirm each other accounts with amazing duplicity.
    Robert Monroe also relates in one of his books about some workshops where they did amazing feats with their participants (verifications included).

Of course you could also count in Remote Viewing experiments, there is a vast corpus of research on it, for example the Stargate Project of the CIA or the PEAR lab at the Princeton Universit yielded astonishing results.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Re: Experiments

There are many experiments that have been carried out in various places; like if you ignore the headbashing in this thread and follow the links to the other links, etc. you may find more information.
    The thing is that many of the people that start out with this question (or something similar) already have a preconceived notion about it, and are really here to start a 'new/old' debate, so we just don't engage in it anymore.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.