Thread: Boardgames & Wires, A Healing

Blog Entries

Boardgames & Wires, A Healing

This one I almost forgot. I woke up from it and was wide awake. Following a hunch I investigated a vague feeling of having dreamed.

The dream sequence is unclear, as is the exact spatial layout. It's like I have the information, I just cannot fit it together in a way that makes sense in 3D.

There was some relation to my car which I cannot remember. The dream played outside the house my apartment is in, but there was a concrete platform that isn't there in real life, I guess. On that platform was maybe a table, and on it was a board game. For some reason that board game was connected by wires to other board games on other "levels." Additional wires and circuits were being installed. All the games were different.

The spatial weirdness is that even though there were different levels in the dream suggesting an "up" or "down," there was no spatial up and down there. The only explanation is that "up" and "down" were impressions I had, but all the different levels existed in the same space.

The reference to my car is usually a helpful marker relating to the energy bodies. The problems with establishing timing sequence and spatial layout seem to refer to a greater psychological distance from waking reality than usual.

Different board games would have different rules. If they exist on different levels that would mean "the game is played by different rules on different levels." The wires and circuits express energetic connections. There is an energetic exchange and connection between all levels. The installation of additional wires seemed to symbolize that this connection is being strengthened. I take this as a greater interconnection between different levels of myself, which could for example foster dream recall which has been really good last night.

The experience translated rather well. I woke up from this at 3am and did no longer feel sleepy. Knowing that trying to get back to sleep in this state would be torture I listened to music for about half an hour - a bit of Mahavishnu Orchestra and movement "III" from Franck's "Les Beatitudes." I fell asleep again.

I was in the presence of a person I know very well in waking reality. I was behind her. I don't know exactly why, but I started to massage her shoulders. She leaned into it, seemed to enjoy it. I could feel a lot of tension in the shoulders, but as I felt the layout of the muscles it was as if I felt their exact layout in 3D and then the tension vanished. Like a fast-forward of the energy work I am doing on myself. I then continued to massage the shoulder parts from the front, but reaching from behind.

The whole shoulder muscle system seemed to "look" like a flat digit 8, a bit like the symbol for infinity if somebody sat on it. This whole structure was tightly wound. I went into the centers where the tightness came from and it released really fast, and I worked through all the points. The ease of the work was joyful, and also the recipient clearly enjoyed the ensuing feelings of relaxation.

The intermix of sense information was really weird. It was almost as if I could see for example the tissue where the upper arm bone meets the shoulder capsule, touch it directly and release it. The outer representation was the act of massaging, the inner representation was directly working with the energetic shapes below.

After everything seemed to have loosened up, the work finished, I woke up, turned my head towards the nightstand to turn the light on to record this, and found that it was exactly 4:44 am.

Oliver

Blog Entries

Re: Boardgames & Wires, A Healing

Perhaps you were really sending healing to your friend.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Re: Boardgames & Wires, A Healing

Yes, it might have happened.

Oliver