Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pendulum

Pendulum

so i recently came upon a technique for raising and centering your energy, tho i'm not sure where, it just kind of happened.
    for some reason i started seeing a pendulum swinging back and forth over my third eye, causing it to strobe with each pass. Slowly i added more pendulums for each chakra, from the third eye to the base, until all were strobing in unison. From there i changed the timing to change the pattern, causing all of them to strobe seperate, and brought them back into unison again a few times. By that point, i could feel a solid line of energy connecting all of them, and slowly building what felt like physical pressure along that line. i maintained that state until i couldn't hold it anymore, and got a huge rush of energy into my crown chakra, which ballooned up in a bright white, untill it engulfed me. my whole body was buzzing, and even being up and about it still is.

has anyone used a pendulum in that way, or know much about it? i was just doing what felt natural, so i didn't put much thought into it
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha

Blog Entries

Re: Pendulum

Appears you found a natural way to align and balance your chakras.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

i've never had so much awareness of my chakras, except for my brow, until this where i was aware of all of them...it was interesting to say the least
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha

very interesting technique indeed.
    would you let us know if you can recreate it?
    i had an interesting unexpected chakra activation experience once, where i had them all vibrating in response to my humming tones at them, both in an altered state of consciousness, and then when i came back to full waking consciousness, using my physical voice....but i've never been able to replicate the experience..
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Technical question- when you said you added pendulums, do you mean that you had seven or eight pendulums, and how did you get them to swing - how did you hold them, etc? The way I'm visualizing it sounds complicated.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

i have recreated it twice now, this technique seems extremely natural for me, i knew exactly how to do it, what the next step was, with out ever having done it or known of such a technique.

it started with one pendulum, which seemed to strobe both heart and brow, then seperated it into two...that was the first time. second time i did the same thing, but added one at a time moving down. its very hard to hold concentration on all 7, so i focused on 5, and the other 2 aligned themselves together, or with one i was focused on. they swung from a point about 5ft above, centered with my chakras, the end of which came in contact with them and the bottom of the swing, and all i had to do was direct my attention and will them to go back and forth, focus on timing, and length of the swing. 3 completely independant was easy, getting to 5 all swinging seperate was hard, and when i'd lose focus they would start realigning and swing in unison.

EDIT: and there was not one for my crown chakra..that didn't activate until all others where activated

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    where i had them all vibrating in response to my humming tones at them, both in an altered state of consciousness, and then when i came back to full waking consciousness, using my physical voice....but i've never been able to replicate the experience..
    that sounds similar to something i've experienced, tho the sound felt almost like it was causing vibrations. i had heard a tone, almost like sonar, while meditating, borderline trance. now when ever i hear a bell ring that is close to that tone and resonance, if i let it, it almost puts me in that state.

i tried duplicating this again last night, and tho i wasn't able to dublicate the pendulum part, i had the almost exactly the same effects, with a few slight differences.

1. Only the brow to the heart were strobing, tho i could still feel the line of pressure going all the way down.
    2. Focus seemed to be on brow(strange part is i was able to move it around, down to my lips, and to either side of my head) which felt like it was spinning super fast, and strobed with each rotation. it was going fast enough that it felt like it was vibrating, but slow enough to differ between each rotation.
    3. Energy was flowing down from my crown, which felt like a heavy viscous liquid covering my skin, almost like thick, but smooth mud(but not as dirty, lol)

this may be a result of a more directed focus on certain chakras, or maybe not, but the ones that were being used last night seemed to be 2 or 3 times as energetic as the previous attempt, to the point it just about caused an unintentional obe. then my phone rang as it seemed to peek

EDIT:
    i also had a question regarding my chakras. until this pendulum thing, i have never felt my chakras below my heart except for once, which was in my stomach, and my 3rd eye has always been highly active since i was a child. any ideas or explanations as to why this is?
    i know the 3rd eye has alot to do with intuition, and i am very intuitive to the point i'll make judgement calls based off my intuition before using reasoning(works pretty well) but beyond on that i have nothing more than my intuitive understanding of my energy and chakras

Blog Entries

I think you 'sort of' answered your own question- if the upper chakras are the ones you use the most, chances are those are the ones you are more aware of.
    The first chakra seems to be problematic for many folks, in that they either feel them 'too much' or 'not at all'.
    When I started doing tactile imaging on my chakras, the base chakra was very strong- yet now after many years I find it very hard to feel, for example.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

would you suggest i work on focusing on the lower ones? with the energy work i've done in the last few days, i haven't had anything that seemed even remotely like blockage, it all flows very easily even in the areas of the lower chakras that are hard for me to sense.
    in fact, i've been feeling alot of energy flowing even not when doing energy work, 3rd eye strobing or just strong pressure, increasing waves of energy head-toe, and my hands feel like they develop a static charge when walking while my hands are just hanging towards the ground