Thread: help required

1. help required

Dear Robert

I live in Germany but I am russian and was very happy to find your book translated into russian. During the last year I start to see the dreams which someties come true in real life. Mostly it is conversations of people or situations which appears in real life the next day. Is it something related to our of body experience?

Three month ago I had a very strong sleep palsy and I remember very clear myself sitting near to my body ( which I have not since, but the location was near to the bed), but at that moment of time I was sure it happening in real life. I was scared by some stranger in y apartment, which was double taller as normal person and he was trying to pass near. I just remember myself trying to kick him and than I could not move my real body or open the eyes for quite a long time.. it happened twice per the night. I was very scared. Your book gave possible explanation to this and my interest to the subject was increased.

I tried to have our of body experience, using the techniques you offer and I thank you very much for giving very useful technique. I am cinetical person, not visual and for me it is just perfect. Anyway, I have some difficulty or don’t understand on which stage I am.. I can come into trans, feel how my body becomes extended, have a very strong waves through all of my body and it seems like I am filled the air and body becomes bigger.. Quite often the body ( or it is a feelings I have) take a strange position (it supports itself only by feet, elbows, and head and the rest of the body keeps a work of the curve while the waves are very strong). I read the advices and ignored the feelings of the wave..But I cant see anything with closed eyes. I can keep my mind empty and think of nothing but I don’t know I went out of the body already? If so why I don’t see anything or don’t feel anything ( my physical body is definitely in trans). It can last for 20 mins..I used the technique of cable which almost always works for me.

Thank you in advance for your respond .

Best regards
    Lana

Re: help required

G'day,

To gain OBE sight after the exit, if you cannot see, use spoken commands. Firmly command 'give me light' 'give me sight' and repeat this loudly. This usually works.

I also recommend that you use verbal affirmations to affirm what you want, during normal awake state, every day. Say 'I see clearly out of my body' 'I see clearly in the astral' 'the astral is bright and clear' and similar.

robert