Thread: quick question on experience

quick question on experience

I've been practicing for about two weeks with no avail until last night. I've been drenching myself with literature regarding the topic which I'm sure is helping. The night before last I had a minor lucid dream then last night I was relaxing saying my mantras and focusing. All of a sudden I felt wavy then tingly, then it felt like I was being engulfed in my couch (in a good way) I also experienced a humming in my ears. Then suddenly My nose had an itch and threw me off. Was what I experienced the beginning or was I at least on the right path? I didn't freak out during this due to my knowing what it was-just that damn itch. thank you!

Blog Entries

Re: quick question on experience

Hi Dg.
    Quote Originally Posted by dg1980
    I've been practicing for about two weeks with no avail until last night. I've been drenching myself with literature regarding the topic which I'm sure is helping.
    Definitely does. However, the MAP program is a 90 day program, so it's outstanding that you're having these types of symptoms in two weeks.
    The night before last I had a minor lucid dream then last night I was relaxing saying my mantras and focusing. All of a sudden I felt wavy then tingly, then it felt like I was being engulfed in my couch (in a good way) I also experienced a humming in my ears. Then suddenly My nose had an itch and threw me off. Was what I experienced the beginning or was I at least on the right path? I didn't freak out during this due to my knowing what it was-just that damn itch. thank you!
    It does sound like you were having exit symptoms, or at least energy body expansion. If you get that far and it happens again, scratch your nose and go back to your trance- there's no 'set' window, so it's not a 'lost opportunity'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: quick question on experience

thanks for responding