Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The origin of occult knowledge

Re: The origin of occult knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by baalixan
    that is exactly what i mean PS. and the further off either end of the visible spectrum u get the further u get from our physical bodies spectrum, and into higher(or lower however u look at it) parts of our self
    good stuff right there.

i would go further on this to say that on an horizontal outlook that chakras align with colors upon the spectrum, and that for our understanding they are within our visible field, and that the alignement is responsible for our visual spectrum, even as our conscious modality.

but, if we are looking upon a vertical axis running through at emergent 'blue', we may see that there are spectral fields (10, 5|5) layered much like would be rounded plates where each one upward of the preceding is smaller progressively.

this is a stepped look at it, like the pyramid which steps upward, whereupon would be you stepping up/down one field at a time. this does not change the human visible spectrum via chakra alignments, because the stepped inward direction toward the top of the pyramid is as say red and orange at each step, regardless of field at any horizontal level.

sounds confusing, but it dictates that the human consciousness, et all, is in exact image of what we might call god consciousness, these two as one bearing no dissimularities whatso ever.

blue ever remains axially up to the disapearance of blue above a vertically throated sounding which would as an voice reach out from axis creative of no different than an echo effect creative of myriad outreaching voices, seeming real, yet merely as echo, or the sounding of a whale into the depths for a read on gridded terrain effectually there merely because of voice sending and echo/s returning.

the question here is, what is really real? answer being, that as a whole primarily and individually 'real' as any would sense 'real' as to be. primary = an oak tree is an oak tree, inarguably so.

however, above the throated top end is the head of which proves that even before the throat would voice is the preparatory thought which raise consciousness up and out from center, even as a voice would fill the void for echo's returning effect as feedback gifting visual perception.

thought>voice/sound>color/vivid visual

damn hard to describe it, or us, as it were. this is why we need not see behind ourselves, because we can hear first and foremost, it being closer to thoughted response, ergo to quicker reaction. seeing then, as that which stands before us is secondary to hearing, though it is everybit what gives to our conscious presense vivid life, touch, taste, smell; to see an orange is to instantly call up the touch, taste, and smell of an orange anticipatetingly. one cannot hear an orange.

however, if blindfolded, hearing amps up touch, taste and smell; simply because sight can not anticipate arrivals standing before recognition.

on and on, yada yada yada. all this has everybit to do with our being, each and everyone, as a body of integral oneness; and as such is the origin of occult knowledge, origin being very 'us' expressively of our consciousness, image in and of IMAGE.

rough perhaps, and in need of cleaning up, but if god consciousness were that which within a seed is, then human is everybit that seed burst in and of creation as both rootedness and plantedness, both reaches as our perceptive hellward and heavenward, while we consciously remain to be and do within the midst or our burst just as is god consciousness in the midst of the seed.

what is concealed is exactly that which revealed, whereas burst and seeded concealment are one and the same, however it is that human is the revealing burst of what is god concealed. this means that god is not heavenward, but rather is inward; and hell and heaven merely reflect from the centrality of our midst bursting that which from us is ours as reflective beingness via being consciously projective of worldly wonder.

futhermore, whatever beingness resides above and below in this burstedness is 'us' everybit to realize, accept and integrate, everybit functionally there because we alone sense it as such, echoing voices in and of our bursted outreach.

all that is (worlds/kingdoms) serves mankind as creational revealment; man, or human, serving god consciousness as that which from seeded concealment would be revealed in the bursted image of that IMAGE incomprehensibly hidden within the seed form.

BIS BANG BOOM!

before god would utter ary bit, would god's thought brood over it as horns blowing anticipantly of god's spoken voice saying, "let there be light". so to say, that before man saw to see, creation everybit was finished to completion in the sounding of thoughts blaring dark terrained fields of expression. therefore with bursting sight does man lay eyes upon creation seeing it everybit as 'real', or reality/s.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Re: The origin of occult knowledge

i have the tree of life tattood on my back between my shoulder blades hehe
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4