Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The origin of occult knowledge

Re: The origin of occult knowledge

i was trying for it. i had read about it a couple months before, and had been trying for a month or so. i had probably 6 or 7 over the next few months, than none for years until i started getting them randomly when falling asleep or just resting. when i was 13 is about when i started to read up on this stuff.
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by ThePoliteSkeptic
    Hello. I'm new to the forum, and equally new to the techniques described herein. I have a question I want to ask out of pure curiosity, and I hope my ignorance is well-tolerated.

When a statement is made that a certain chakra is a certain color, or that energy techniques effect the etheric body (I understand there are also supposed to be a number of other types of bodies) where does this knowledge originate? Are there people who are able to see it directly, or is it perhaps from old eastern customs? How many of these things do the many practitioners experience themselves, and how many of them are learned from a book?

Thank you for your time and patience, and thank you for helping me understand what's being discussed in these forums.
    I think the different colors are metaphors with the function of creating an idea of a root concept, from which the unique individual may start developing his own image of reality based on experience.

The only real knowledge of things comes from experiencing them, so there’s no real point in accepting anything you hear from others as real. Although we already posess all the knowledge we need, you have to start acessing it, and it seems colors and sound are simple enough as keys for this.

My two cents.

/F2A
    ...but my words like silent raindrops fell
    and echoed in the wells of silence.

yeah, what F2A just said. cool beans
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Occult wisdoms have been attained by mystics in meditative trance visions, projections and dreamstate lessons, since ancient times. The Vedic Texts are one ancient source, there are occult wisdoms in other sacred scriptures, apocrypha and esoteric texts.

Before humans could write , cosmological understandings were depicted in ancient art and passed down through oral tradition.

Chakras, nadis and kundalini are in ancient Vedic texts. In the Torah and in the Holy Bible these are called the 7 golden lamps. The Tree of Life and the Biblical Emerald Tablet are in Abrahamic texts also but these are preceded by other ancient cultures; Sumer, Babylon, Egypt et cetera.

Magicians traditionally read occult works and seek confirmation by going straight to the source by replication , projection, meditation, et cetera.

Chakras have been clairiently percieved by many and can be clairvoyantly viewed by some mystics.

Chakras are not flat , these are spheroid energy structures nested upon the spine like beads on a string.

These are the colour of the rainbow in a contemporary basal human because the divine universal white light enters the human energy body and fractures splitting the light to create a prismatic effect demonstrating the spectrum of visible light.

However, the number and colour of chakras continue to evolve as the human spiritually evolves and the human energy body develops over generations.

And with nested auric layers the colours of the chakras appear differently as if looking through layers of coloured filters. Geometric patterns can appear when looking down through coloured auric eggs .

It is possible to project into the body and see the colour of a chakra or to view it through the skin. This is accomplished with clairvoyant vision in trance in dim light . Chakras can be seen in remote vision.

It is much easier to see the chakras during certain alchemical stages. If the energy body colours up blue or black then the chakra lights can be occluded.

I offer free energy body readings through Skype with a mic if you would like to know what your energy structures look like now and how they are progressing a month from now . I can teach some to see these structures themselves. Anyone can develop clairvoyance through deliberate practice and dedication ie daily meditation and daily energy work. Clairvoyant vision works best in dim light.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Aunt Clair, you seem to be either well read or very experienced. I may take you up on that auric reading, I just need to find a private room. In this house, that is actually more of a challenge than it sounds.

I was going to post something as a new topic, but I might as well as you first, since you seem to know a lot about this stuff. I've recently mentioned this problem in my blog.

The colors, red through violet, are a part of an electromagnetic spectrum that continues, invisibly, in both directions. Therefore, if we have a chakra that corresponds with each color in the spectrum, do we have any chakras that correlate with parts of the infra-red or ultraviolet spectrums, or x-ray, etc. Would this be something that someone could tell through clairvoyant sight?

Thanks for your reply.
    Pay no attention to that man behind the keyboard!
    http://ThePoliteSkeptic.blogspot.com

the electromagnetic spectrum goes far beyond the visible and known invisible frequencies. as do our own frequencies, so there are 'colors' of energy that we can synchronize our own energy to and percieve. the frequencies of our chakras are closer to the physical energy frequencies, like our body. the further the energy is from the usual visible frequency, the less association it will have with things in those frequencies, so there would be no physical association as the 7 chakras have. but parts of us do have association with those frequencies, and shifting your awareness to them.
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha

So, baalixan, could I paraphrase your statement as follows?

Because the 7 colors are the physical part of the EM spectrum, they are associated with the physical aspect of us, which is our bodies.

Does that sound right?
    Pay no attention to that man behind the keyboard!
    http://ThePoliteSkeptic.blogspot.com

star Guest

Hello. I'm new to the forum, and equally new to the techniques described herein. I have a question I want to ask out of pure curiosity, and I hope my ignorance is well-tolerated.

When a statement is made that a certain chakra is a certain color, or that energy techniques effect the etheric body (I understand there are also supposed to be a number of other types of bodies) where does this knowledge originate? Are there people who are able to see it directly, or is it perhaps from old eastern customs? How many of these things do the many practitioners experience themselves, and how many of them are learned from a book?

Thank you for your time and patience, and thank you for helping me understand what's being discussed in these forums.
    At this point I've seen a few chakras and experienced different energetic and mental effects from working with them and the different etheric bodies.
    Also, I tend to throw terms out the window and talk as simply as possible since not everyone experiences these things the same way, and from time to time i've run across people who have different "set-ups"
    It isn't easy to use the 'one-glove-fits-all' approach. No problemo, though.

I suppose you wish to try and sense these things? I'd suggest reading Glenn Morris and trying his meditation techniques for a few weeks to a couple months, but everyone needs to do their own thing. I can't say for sure what will work best for you, peace.

that is exactly what i mean PS. and the further off either end of the visible spectrum u get the further u get from our physical bodies spectrum, and into higher(or lower however u look at it) parts of our self

The colors, red through violet, are a part of an electromagnetic spectrum that continues, invisibly, in both directions. Therefore, if we have a chakra that corresponds with each color in the spectrum, do we have any chakras that correlate with parts of the infra-red or ultraviolet spectrums, or x-ray, etc. Would this be something that someone could tell through clairvoyant sight?

Thanks for your reply.
    The basal human energy body begins with 7 chakras but the magician can develop beyond the 7 spinal column chakras through dedication , meditation , projection, energy work , et cetera. The chakras that manifest between 2 of the rainbow colours of the EMR visible light band are logical progressions
    silver
    --------gold
    white
    -------lavender
    violet
    -------violet + indigo
    indigo
    -------indigo blue
    blue
    -------turquoise
    green
    -------chartreuse
    yellow
    --------yellow orange
    orange
    --------orange red
    red
    -------red+ rose
    rose
    ------magenta
    black
    silver
    gold

The spine which is the Tree of Life begins to bud to the rear then to the left and right and then the front. The undulating spiral begins to resemble a double helix .

There are colours that can be perceived beyond the visible band of light using clairvoyance including a sort of heat vision. But it makes sense that there would be colours we are still unable to see with clairvoyant sight.

There are chakras above and below the body perhaps these are below infrared and above ultraviolet in nature .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast