Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Sono's Journal

Re: What is this?

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for your advice and comments.

I am intrigued by the idea of saying "take me to where I am supposed to be" and will try this next time I am out and about!

I too didn't think there was much of a reason for it, can't say I find it boring, I love flying, but I have often thought there was absolutely no purpose to it, and was just a nice thing to have happen.

It amazes me how much information on this topic is out there, way to much for my little brain to absorb, and reading some of it really does make me feel like a naive little child! But a happy child of course!

Again, thanks for the comments,

jono

OK, so last night I had a chance to try, very strong vibrations when heading off to sleep, soon I was flying around and this time asked in my mind "Take me to where I need to be." I felt a huge surge that felt like electricity, and a lot of white light. Then I heard someone outside which woke me up as I thought someone was breaking in...so I never got to see what would have happened next.

Suffice to say, I am very excited now as next time I am there, I will again ask this question and hopefully nothing will wake me up! I felt like I was going somewhere different but wasn't quite through the veil when I woke up - and I have no idea why I felt a surge of electricity in my body. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Blog Entries

Hello, Jono.

The noise you've heard was probably what Robert Bruce calls "astral noise" - read more about it in AD-Pedia (in these forums) or his book "Mastering Astral Projection."

I have experienced it in different varieties in my attempts to induce OBEs consciously, and it has been quite distracting. When being in trance I suddenly heard noises, almost without fail, where it sounded like somebody was moving heavy furniture around. And of course I was irritated - why always without fail when I'm practicing trance? Well, after a while I made the connection with what I read before...

On another occasion, during a spontaneous etheric body OBE, I heard astral laughter - I guess Robert classifies it as another variety of astral noise. I just mistook it to happen out in the hallway (I was living in a student dorm). But in hindsight the noise was coming from within my room.

White light and the electric surge might be signs of you going to another plane. This might have triggered more energy flow in your body as well, which you felt.

Be well,
    Oliver

Hello Oliver,

You have much wisdom in you! And you seem to hit the nail on the head every time. On reflection, there have been many times I am OBE and hear noises and think someone is in my house/room, sometimes I would wake up terrified and run around and check everything. Yes, I have much fear in me, but slowly overcoming these! I am learning so much, current task = read about astral noise. Next OBE task = "Take me to where I am meant to be"

Appreciate your input,

Take care,

Jono

sono Guest

Bay of "fire & ice"

Just to share my adventures if I may - I woke up during Friday night to hectic vibrations, with sleep paralysis & in a state of terror, probably because of a head that I could see projecting out of the wall (!) - but I managed to control my fear to some extent, & asked for help in using the vibrations to project. . . & in very lucid consciousness I floated up, out through the upper corner of the bedroom wall. I actually remembered to try to feel the texture of the ceiling with my hand as I passed through, as I'd read somewhere this enhances the projection experience .I floated round to the front of the house, & I made a dive down to several people who were walking along the street, passing right through one's shoulder - I don't know what prompts me to do such silly things when obe! Then I zoomed off the "The Park" where I recognised 2 tall dark towers in the distance. I have become "stuck" on top of them a few times in the past, so resolved not to go near them.

For some reason I couldn't decide where to go, thinking vaguely of visiting a friend in another country, but I just could not seem to get moving. A young woman nearby started chatting to me, saying she was impressed that I could fly - I think I've met her before in the astral, & have even demonstrated my 'flight technique" to her previously as well!

For a while I cavorted about in the air, & experimented with raising energy while in flight, which was truly amazing - it seemed to fill me with overwhelming power, & I soared way up. . . I strongly recommend it!

Anyway, this other woman suggested we go to the "Bay of of fire & ice" so we zoomed along to a strange sort of sea scape that was dark, but with a beautiful & peculiar light effect of different colours. I landed in the water, where several other people were relaxing; someone warned me the water was very hot, as it was bubbling up from a spring. The shallow pools were all surrounded by ice & snow, much to my amazement. (I wonder if it was Iceland?? I've always wanted to see the Aurora, it now occurs to me!) At this point I noticed my old dog was there too, looking very pleased with herself. I asked where we were, but the only answer I got was, "I thought you knew!"

Anyway, I could sense that my energy was running low, like a battery going flat, & decided I'd better go back. But I found real difficulty in moving & the ice kept giving way as I tried to stand up; I was quite unable to fly. Eventually I made it to a sort of "chute" up the side of an almost vertical cliff face, & things began to deteriorate rapdly from this point onwards; I was afraid I would "materialise" there, & not be able to get back hto my body (!?) I joined a line of people all trying to climb up the chute, which seemed to be made of some sort of fabric, with hand-holds, & finally made it to the top, very worried about my old dog - but she climbed up without any problems That's when I made a decision to return to the body - & I did, quite suddenly.

I wonder why so many of my projections "deteriorate" near the end? Most annoying!

Blog Entries

Re: Bay of "fire & ice"

But you showed really good control and presence of mind right from the start!

I got stuck in a tower once, I wonder if it was the same one.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Hello, sono.

Your descriptions made me think of "The Two Towers" of Tolkien fame. I remembered the scene where Gandalf is held prisoner on top of Saruman's tower.

It's silly, I know.

Cheers,
    Oliver

sono Guest

hehehe - these 2 towers looked more like black/grey ziggurats, quite foreboding - I only landed on top, & didn't go inside on previous flights. . .

sono Guest

Underground

Last weekend I accidentally zoomed in the wrong direction while out of the body, & found myself face to face with sand, rocks etc - at first i was puzzled & thought it was the sky of some odd realm, until I realized I was hemmed in on all sides by soil, roots & small pebbles. I have to admit I felt a bit alarmed & claustrophobic, but managed to say "Up & out!" & I was. . . . .a very strange experience.

Re: Underground

that is an interesting experience. i have heard, and speculated myself, that such events are part of the reason for stereotypical views of hell, because people at some point in time, project into the molten portions of the earth and thus the idea of lakes of fire etc. it is possible for their projections to be into non-physical realms, either of their own creation, or of others that have a resemblance to such things
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast