Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Sono's Journal

Re: Underground

Hallo sono

I have been beneath water in a couple OBEs. It was a bit uncomfortable but not scary. I would not want to be below ground OOB though. That would be unnerving to say the least.

Regards
    Grey

sono Guest

Several "First" experiences

(Maybe I should condense all my AP posts into a Dream Journal, as other people here do, instead of rambling on under different headings each time?? Mods advice?)
    Done. Should I change the title, to something like Sono's Journal?
    CF.

On Friday night I settled in bed to try to project; I was raising energy & felt hectic vibrations, but then I felt a really sharp pain just under the hairline, & my body jerked backwards against the mattress - never had that happen before! The thought crossed my mind that this could be the "final exit from which I would not return", which I accepted.

Then just as I felt myself moving upwards, one of the cats who share my bed moved & disturbed me, but I persevered, telling myself that as I was a spirit entity, it shouldn't make any difference. . . anyway, I got free more by an effort of will, I think, & floated on my back (also a first for me) through the wall, seeing my bedroon in an elongated, distorted way.

Outside, I turned over, & was puzzled to hear loud, deep breathing which I realised was coming from my body back on the bed inside. I made a mental note that this must be the body-mind split effect, & the breathing stopped.

I flew off, shooting up really high, intending to go to the moon, but once i could see the round shape looming, became afraid & felt blocked, so I turned back, passing through a cloud (again, for the first time!) which was amazing, I ran my fingers though the damp wipsy tendrils of mist & cavorted.

Then I swooped down to a street scene, where a woman was walking alone. She looked directly at me, so I asked her whether she was Aware. She replied that she was indeed, adding that she was a witch, & that I should put my legs behind me to fly better (?)

During a largely forgotten conversation with her, the whole experience degenerated to a scene (dream pool?) where she and a man were torturing someone; they tried to get me to sit on some odd contraption, which I resisted; then the man made a gesture as if to embrace me, but instead deftly slit my throat with a sharp knife. I felt no pain although I fell backwards, & tried to remain calm, reminding myself that I was in spirit form & no harm could come to me. But there was a sensation of not being able to breathe, which I fought off . . . really not fun!

At which point I returned to my house. I had planned to re-enter the body, but there was a weird,short, flesh coloured Being in the corridor, shaped almost like a funnel, with rudimentary features for a face, & wearing a conical hat. I really didn't like it, & opened the front door, where the witch was lurking. I said, "This is yours, I believe!" & the Being scuttled out.

I re-entered the body feeling quite shaken, but felt vibrations again almost at once, so took advantage of it & managed
    to get out out twice more, thankfully quite uneventfully. . . I wonder now whether the less pleasant experiences were as a result of my forcing my way out when I was disturbed by the cats???
    edited for typos & grammar

sono Guest

OUT & ABOUT with sono

Last night I went to bed early as I felt an "attack" brewing- was woken at 11,30pm by a few sparrows doing the dawn chorus a great deal too early. (This is the 2nd time this has happend & i think it definitely does signify something! ) Anyway, I had a glass of water & went back to bed - soon heard strange thumps on the roof & a terriffic noise, like a jet liner coming in to crash land; but realised it was astral noise & the vibes began (I don't always get them).
    I rose up on my back (for the second time recently) & floated out through the bedroom wall ,but quite close to ground level, passed through the lovely tree outside my window & the thick row of plants on the perimeter of the garden; I thought it was odd as I hadn't planned to exit as it wasn't Friday (! ) But I asked to be 'where I needed to be for learning" & zoomed high up into the sky, trying various arm positions (Superman vs the swimming stroke!)

The stars & galaxies were magnificent, bright & "alive", & I thought at once of the line, "Now the Great Bear & Pleiades are drawing up the clouds of human grief" from one of Benjamin Britten's operas, & sang it full voice as I zoomed around.

I went into a huge warehouse type building, & through the rather dirty, cracked ceiling with some distaste, & ended up in a store selling fine crockery; noted a set of very nice green-edged plates which I thought I'd use for verification by going back in the body later to buy (but now i have no idea where the store is!) It was deserted, but at the back was a kitchen where a young boy sat - we spoke - he was aware of being in the astral, but his mother, who was cooking some sort of semolina, was unaware. I think she had died recently & was very depressed; I put my hand on her shouldeer & sent her light, saying things would improve ,but she didn't respond.

At this point I was pulled back to the body, but as I felt vibes almost at once, tried to rise up again. It was hard to get out then, the room was a dull, misty grey & I used the rope method (for the first time successfully!) to get free. Once out I tried to raise energy by doing some sort of "energy pulling"; all around me were people/spirits floating about. A small monk about 8 years old grabbed my wrist & pressed hard, hurting me. I shook him off & said I knew his Master was a good man, so why was he doing this? It crossed my mind to try to learn the technique, but I dismissed it.

I flew off then, & found a room where my parents were, lying in twin beds (they died long ago) & asked if they could see me. My mother replied, "No, it's too dark in here!"

I went back to my home then, & collected 2 other family members (still alive!) & took them on a tour of the astral (!), down a lane like the soi where I used to live in Bangkok. There was an amazing flock of furry brown birds flying about, & among them was the strangest being - a human -like head with 2 long-fingered hands "growing" directly beneath the chin & 2 little wings beside the ears. It greeted me as if it knew me; nearby was a procession of weird beings, led by a seal -type creature with legs. I sent light to all the beings we passed, & said the mantra "Lokha samasta. . ".

We ended up at an exotic Market with strange goods on display; I warned the others that there were some bad elements aboout, but stressed that we could not really be harmed, although they might be frightened if anyone tried to attack them.

I could feel my body at that point, & had a false awakening - my face felt swollen & I was sluggish, could hardly move. . then it was back to the body.

I sat up to write down the main points of the experience, & noticed that the curtains had been pulled slightly askew & there was an extremely bright light outisde (I sleep against the all right under the window) which I found odd, but just pulled the curtains closed & went back to sleep. . . . I am still, even now, breathing extremely slowly & deeply. . . (edited for typos)

Blog Entries

Re: OUT & ABOUT with sono

Quote Originally Posted by sono
    Last night I went to bed early as I felt an "attack" brewing- was woken at 11,30pm by a few sparrows doing the dawn chorus a great deal too early. (This is the 2nd time this has happend & i think it definitely does signify something! )
    This reminds me of a book title - "Dark Night, Early Dawn" - I think it is by Bache. Just apropos.

Oliver

sono Guest

Re: Several "First" experiences

I shall try to get that!

PS I just remembered at the point in my adventures last night when I first flew upwards, I asked if there were any forum members around, including Robert Bruce - no-one responded. . . . .

sono Guest

Re: Several "First" experiences

For the first time since moving into the new house, I got out last night - woke with loud noises in the right ear, but ignored them & pushed out. Found I couldn't get through the wall at the head of my bed; was also not able to gain much height above ground.

I aimed for "higher dimensions", & actually felt wind rushing past me, but I was still hanging in the same spot, although I was aware of being in the new house, & re-routed myself in the direction of the sitting room - where I promptly became somewhat entangled at the top of the curtains. I must be the clumsiest spirit around!

Only by closing my "eyes" was I able to force my way through. Then Something seemed to grab me from behind, & propelled me to the old house (the one I just sold) where I found myself in my old bedroom, so from there I launched myself out into the garden. Some neighbours came walking past, & I sort of dozed off & woke back in the body.

I have been in "lockdown" for a while now, so am pleased at the fact that I can still get out of body, even though not very eventfully!

Re: Sono's Journal

Happy New Year sono
    I completely agree, it is a Very good feeling to go OOB after a long 'lockdown" (as you aptly put it). Also a good way to end the old year and/or start the new one. Wonder why those physical objects posed such a barrier to you. This also sometimes happens to me during OBEs and yet many times the physical is absolutely no barrier at will. Strange.
    Let's hope that you have many more OOB adventures during 2011.

Regards
    Grey

I had an OBE the other night, after following a raw foods only diet for 2 weeks; nothing too exciting, but I was still pleased after my long drought. I sensed my energy body hovering above the phyiscal one, & managed to sit up & float through to the front of the house. Two of my dogs were suspended at the front door, both fast asleep, curled up as if they lying down, (as they must have been in the physical on their matress) but in their astral forms they just hung there, next to another dog I had never seen before! As I passed through the door, they followed me sluggishly. I couldn't get to fly, but noticed my energy body. Once again, it was not my usual form, but a pale, silvery green shimmer. I wonder why I look so different lately? I vaguely recall going somewhere in the astral, while knowing I would not be able to remember the details when I got back.

Haven't kept this journal up-to date, I'm sorry to say - but I have an unclear recall of flying last night, & zooming down over a strip of land near the coast which I was convinced was Romania (!). I helped some soldiers to aim their "fireballs" . . . very odd!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13