Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Sono's Journal

Re: Seen the Light

As requested, suggestions on how to go beyond the oversoul:

OBE travel to far 'places' is a matter of intent. Memory recall, perception, and comprehension of the nature of these places may require significant amounts of energy. A teleport or jump technique is required as they are so 'far' away (hyperspace travel won't cut it).

The oversoul, though non-material and timeless, is still a being of sorts. As such it has the property of existence (is manifest into actuality). One potential way to travel beyond it is to go to a 'place' without the 'existence' property. Not all such places are above the oversoul. These sort of destinations are often perceived as conceptual and abstract.

If you know about the Kabala tree of life, the circles are also destinations. The upper triad normally associated with the divine (rough interpretation) are above the oversoul. Travel to the top one will result in the white light experience referred to in this thread.

Though not technically valid, travel to the oversoul's oversoul. Its the idea that counts.

FYI the creator being responsible for this universe is below the oversoul level.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

sono Guest

So much food for thought from everyone. . . . wstein, that is so overwhelming to contemplate; I cannot begin to try to go so far yet. . . .please would you share how /when etc you began this sort of exploration, & what you as an entity on this plane have learned; how it has changed your perspective on religion/belief, etc. if it has indeed done so. Do you have any idea of whether your round of incarnations is over now? Please share what you have learned if you are willing to. . . . .

I developed my own Phasing like technique in my early 20s (I did not know people like RB and RM existed). I already had good energy skills and knowledge of things beyond the physical by then. I started to push the limits after a few years as I was intensively trying to resolve some vague early life interdimensional experiences. One or particular relevance was memories of coming directly here from a 'previous' life without the usual dying and spiritual review.

The main thing I learned is how utterly inadequate and limited Earth based views really are. Reality is extremely vast and varied. Even my views that I write with confidence, I know to be utterly inadequate too. Its not a personal flaw, its just that knowing is such a limited tool.

There is so much out there, very little of it resembling material reality. Like others, one inevitably comes face to face with infinity. This can be crushing until you realize that you too are infinite. You kill a few brain cells and move on. I have always known about my being part of the divine and was able to confirm it.

Unlike most of the beings here on Earth, I don't have any local purpose. I am working on building a bridge across infinity (all dimensions) along with a goodly portion of my other incarnations. As such it doesn't really matter in particular where you are for such a project. Although there are many multidimensional beings here, I seem to be the only like myself.

As to whether my round of incarnations is over? The short answer is no, I'm posting even now. This is one of the things I trying to address currently, how did I get to be incarnate and why can't I seem to choose not to be.

My personality is one relatively free of fear. Had it been otherwise, I would have turned back many times. Some of the realities out there are pretty harsh. For instance, the first time you realize that the Divine/All has no idea that you mistakenly think you exist, is not something everyone is prepared to handle.

Ultimately, after so much travel, I realized that there is an unlimited amount of stuff out there to explore, much of it interesting. But at some point the novelty of different wears off. As I eventually exhausted what OBE could assist me in resolving my issues, I am not as active in OBE anymore.

I hope these words in someway prepare others, who against all rational, choose to seek the nature of their existence.

sono Guest

Thank you again - you seem to be one of the few beings who is willing to tell it all, without the sugar coating, & I salute you for that!

May I ask a few more questions, please? Do tell me if I am imposing or being too intrusive! BUT: Are you unique in the evolution of mankind? How do you manage to live a life in this reality, I mean wrt working to care of the body etc, while this enomity is with you all the time? Do you teach, perhaps? What is your view on compassion, the interconnectedness of all things? And the 2012 mythology? How is it that your contributions/insights have been overlooked by "the world", or do you prefer it that way? And do you follow R Bruce's energy methods now, combined with whatever others you used to use (Eastern?) Perhaps you have your own site where you post in greater detail about your task? And is this taks self-imposed? Would you share your views (if any) on the event that was known as UG Krishnamurti??

I have always known that the local creator-god is not the ultimate, & often felt "enslaved" by being human. . . . while knowing at the same time that that is also just a perception. Yet there seems to be a barrier beyond which I cannot consciously break (or recall?) Once I "found" myself in a place where NO consciousness existed; there were simply looming shapes & unimagineable solidity; at that time I thought it was a sort of "hell". . . . .let me stop before I become even more annoying, I do apologise. . .

Namaste!

Seen the Light - wstein

Quote Originally Posted by sono
    So much food for thought from everyone. . . . wstein, that is so overwhelming to contemplate; I cannot begin to try to go so far yet. . . .please would you share how /when etc you began this sort of exploration, & what you as an entity on this plane have learned; how it has changed your perspective on religion/belief, etc. if it has indeed done so. Do you have any idea of whether your round of incarnations is over now? Please share what you have learned if you are willing to. . . . .

Re: Seen the Light - wstein

I developed my own Phasing like technique in my early 20s (I did not know people like RB and RM existed). I already had good energy skills and knowledge of things beyond the physical by then. I started to push the limits after a few years as I was intensively trying to resolve some vague early life interdimensional experiences. One or particular relevance was memories of coming directly here from a 'previous' life without the usual dying and spiritual review.

The main thing I learned is how utterly inadequate and limited Earth based views really are. Reality is extremely vast and varied. Even my views that I write with confidence, I know to be utterly inadequate too. Its not a personal flaw, its just that knowing is such a limited tool.

There is so much out there, very little of it resembling material reality. Like others, one inevitably comes face to face with infinity. This can be crushing until you realize that you too are infinite. You kill a few brain cells and move on. I have always known about my being part of the divine and was able to confirm it.

Unlike most of the beings here on Earth, I don't have any local purpose. I am working on building a bridge across infinity (all dimensions) along with a goodly portion of my other incarnations. As such it doesn't really matter in particular where you are for such a project. Although there are many multidimensional beings here, I seem to be the only like myself.

As to whether my round of incarnations is over? The short answer is no, I'm posting even now. This is one of the things I trying to address currently, how did I get to be incarnate and why can't I seem to choose not to be.

My personality is one relatively free of fear. Had it been otherwise, I would have turned back many times. Some of the realities out there are pretty harsh. For instance, the first time you realize that the Divine/All has no idea that you mistakenly think you exist, is not something everyone is prepared to handle.

Ultimately, after so much travel, I realized that there is an unlimited amount of stuff out there to explore, much of it interesting. But at some point the novelty of different wears off. As I eventually exhausted what OBE could assist me in resolving my issues, I am not as active in OBE anymore.

I hope these words in someway prepare others, who against all rational, choose to seek the nature of their existence.

Thank you again - you seem to be one of the few beings who is willing to tell it all, without the sugar coating, & I salute you for that!

May I ask a few more questions, please? Do tell me if I am imposing or being too intrusive! BUT: Are you unique in the evolution of mankind? How do you manage to live a life in this reality, I mean wrt working to care of the body etc, while this enomity is with you all the time? Do you teach, perhaps? What is your view on compassion, the interconnectedness of all things? And the 2012 mythology? How is it that your contributions/insights have been overlooked by "the world", or do you prefer it that way? And do you follow R Bruce's energy methods now, combined with whatever others you used to use (Eastern?) Perhaps you have your own site where you post in greater detail about your task? And is this taks self-imposed? Would you share your views (if any) on the event that was known as UG Krishnamurti??

I have always known that the local creator-god is not the ultimate, & often felt "enslaved" by being human. . . . while knowing at the same time that that is also just a perception. Yet there seems to be a barrier beyond which I cannot consciously break (or recall?) Once I "found" myself in a place where NO consciousness existed; there were simply looming shapes & unimagineable solidity; at that time I thought it was a sort of "hell". . . . .let me stop before I become even more annoying, I do apologise. . .

Namaste!

Are you unique in the evolution of mankind?
    That is one of the things from childhood I have not resolved. I'm not sure I am actually human. There is some suggestion that I am a walk-in or even perhaps a case of successfully stealing another's body. Sometimes I feel like I am just faking being human. This is likely true but my physical form seems as genuine as anyone else's.
    How do you manage to live a life in this reality, I mean wrt working to care of the body etc, while this enomity is with you all the time?
    Part of this is because I have no choice at the moment. I recognize that to ignore the physical just causes unpleasantries in life, escapism is not a solution. The enormity of it all wears on my soul (spiritual exhaustion). I feel incredibly trapped and limited.
    Do you teach, perhaps?
    Not in general, but I go out of my way to help those truly ready to learn. Though good natured, I have found this not to be altruistic nor to some ode to service. Its because in doing so I get to express parts of myself that seldom get expressed.
    What is your view on compassion,
    Its greatly misunderstood. Compassion is about respecting others for who they are. If you are feeling particularly generous you might assist them with what they need and are ready for. This should be done with great caution because most of these sorts of acts are entirely selfish and generally do more harm then good to both parties.
    the interconnectedness of all things?
    Its all cut out of the same whole. Draw as many circles as you want on a piece of paper, there is still only one piece of paper.
    And the 2012 mythology?
    There is a 2012 and a multicycle Mayan calendar roll over. The rest is a myth just like Y2K.
    How is it that your contributions/insights have been overlooked by "the world", or do you prefer it that way?
    Most do not care to focus on the things I do. I certainly would like some company out here but I in no way wish to impose my views on others. I wish they felt the same way.
    And do you follow R Bruce's energy methods now, combined with whatever others you used to use (Eastern?)
    I do not use RB methods per se. He has only written about the basic techniques. I have never met him in person to share the more advanced stuff. You will find that its all the same stuff no matter how you learn it.
    Perhaps you have your own site where you post in greater detail about your task? And is this task self-imposed?
    This is the prime place I post online.
    Would you share your views (if any) on the event that was known as UG Krishnamurti??
    Who? What? - no view -
    These are good experiences, thoughts, conjectures. Explore them and try to put them into some kind of a picture (personal cosmology). Also keep in mind that your cosmology is not THE cosmology but rather a handy working guide. There are many such nearly featureless places. It really tests one's navigation skills.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    I am working on building a bridge across infinity (all dimensions) along with a goodly portion of my other incarnations. As such it doesn't really matter in particular where you are for such a project. Although there are many multidimensional beings here, I seem to be the only like myself.
    'splain more- Please & Thank you.
    There are many dimensions (planes). Best I can tell there are not just an infinite number dimensions stretching on to infinity but an infinite number of directions each with an infinite number of dimensions. 'I' seem to exist in many (all?) as fragments of some kind of whole. This a is very painful situation. So to try to relieve the pain I wish to reunite. My plan is to construct a common singularity that intersects all dimension by pulling myselves together. Thus at the moment of construction I am reunited as one. Does everything collapse into the singularity or does it simply create a really convenient portal between all dimensions? Frankly I don't care, that's beyond the scope of my goal.

For those that don't find regular OBE challenging enough, try looking across many dimensions (planes) rather than entering a single one. Nearly every OBE book focuses on looking down on a dimension (plane) in order to find an entry point. But its equally possible to look across them. Imagine living on a page of a book. Normal OBE is to transit onto another page. Instead crawl to the edge and look across the edge of the page to see the edges of the other pages. When I do this, I see many more of my incarnations doing the same thing. We each have our 'arms' out stretched in an attempt to link 'hands'. If we could form a chain we could all pull and unite in one place outside any page (dimension). As for the "it doesn't matter where you are" comment, consider the difference if we all met at the top edge or bottom edge of the book. The effect is the same.

As to why I am the only one like myself is mostly a guess. I would assume that those slightly 'beyond' me with the same issue, have already resolved the issue and moved on or gotten out. Perhpas I'm simply crazy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    My plan is to construct a common singularity that intersects all dimension by pulling myselves together. Thus at the moment of construction I am reunited as one. Does everything collapse into the singularity or does it simply create a really convenient portal between all dimensions? Frankly I don't care, that's beyond the scope of my goal.

For those that don't find regular OBE challenging enough, try looking across many dimensions (planes) rather than entering a single one. Nearly every OBE book focuses on looking down on a dimension (plane) in order to find an entry point. But its equally possible to look across them. Imagine living on a page of a book. Normal OBE is to transit onto another page. Instead crawl to the edge and look across the edge of the page to see the edges of the other pages. When I do this, I see many more of my incarnations doing the same thing. We each have our 'arms' out stretched in an attempt to link 'hands'. If we could form a chain we could all pull and unite in one place outside any page (dimension). As for the "it doesn't matter where you are" comment, consider the difference if we all met at the top edge or bottom edge of the book. The effect is the same.

As to why I am the only one like myself is mostly a guess. I would assume that those slightly 'beyond' me with the same issue, have already resolved the issue and moved on or gotten out. Perhpas I'm simply crazy.
    Perhaps this has to with Monroe's clusters "winking out"? In his last book?

Oliver

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast