Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Precognitive Dream Research

1. Precognitive Dream Research

This is a template for an experiment for precognitive dreaming. You can participate in this experiment if you desire. You must provide a plain-text ASCII file, this can be hosted at google docs. You must include the date and time that the article was written within the MD5 tags. This is to eliminate tampering of the original file. Once submitted the file must not be tampered with or changed in any way. You can e-mail the file to ianwilson27@hotmail.com if you wish to participate.

You must attempt to record video, capture images or audio at the time that you think a dream is coming true. That must be submitted along with the text-file that you believe links up to the dream and images.

The new format will be in plain text as follows:

<-- START MD5 ENCRYPTION -->
    All HTML Tags must be stripped from this text. Encoded in ASCII.

[Header]
    Date:
    Time:
    Author: Ian Andrew Wilson
    E-mail: ianwilson27@hotmail.com
    Blog: you-are-dreaming.blogspot.com
    Copyright: Public Domain by author 2010. Free for public use.

[Disclaimer]
    This is an ongoing personal investigation into precognitive dream potential. In no way is the information contained in this article claiming to be psychic or precognitive in nature. Not all textual translations of a dream can clearly depict the vast dream imagery and symbolism and what may be condensed down to a line of text could represent a largely descriptive visual dream environment. Low-order spelling and grammatical errors are expected as the material is written quickly and right after waking up from sleep. This text shall remain unchanged from the time it was posted, and should rehash into the MD5 code outside of the MD5 tags. In the future should any of the dream context match a real-life event the author will attempt to capture images or articles and describe how these events interconnect with the context within the dream.

All persons, characters and events contained in this article are as they appeared from within a dream, any similarities to public officials or people is completely coincidence and is not meant to reflect this person or persons in any way.

[Journal Entry]

Dream X:

Codes:
    TTB: Time-To-Bed: The time the author went to bed.
    TA: Time-Awake: The time the author woke up.
    T2S: Time-To-Sleep: Estimated time it took to fall asleep.
    TTS: Total-Time-Slept: Estimated time of sleep.
    ETID: Estimated-Time-In-Dream: Estimated sense of time as it passed in the dream.

<-- END MD5 ENCRYPTION -->

MD5 Checksum: a4404c7cb3294467da7efb3504e4a794
    Encrypted online at: http://md5-hash-online.waraxe.us/

Download Plain-text Version: http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9w6...ZjE4ZmYz&hl=en

If you Copy the body from the start and end of the MD5 tags and paste it into a MD5 checksum converter it should match the checksum listed at the end.

2. Re: Precognitive Dream Research

[Header]
    Date:
    Time:

[Disclaimer]
    This is an ongoing personal investigation into precognitive dream potential. In no way is the information contained in this article claiming to be psychic or precognitive in nature. Not all textual translations of a dream can clearly depict the vast dream imagery and symbolism and what may be condensed down to a line of text could represent a largely descriptive visual dream environment. Low-order spelling and grammatical errors are expected as the material is written quickly and right after waking up from sleep. This text shall remain unchanged from the time it was posted, and should rehash into the MD5 code outside of the MD5 tags. In the future should any of the dream context match a real-life event the author will attempt to capture images or articles and describe how these events interconnect with the context within the dream.

All persons, characters and events contained in this article are as they appeared from within a dream, any similarities to public officials or people is completely coincidence and is not meant to reflect this person or persons in any way.

[Journal Entry]

Dream 1:
    The first dream I had was regarding this experiment. I was reading forum posts related to this subject. I was receiving some interest in the experimentation. There was some skepticism regarding the experiment which I was responding too, it seemed that the MD5 part of the experiment was likable but other conditions were not. I remember commenting on photographs, video and potentially other articles added in the future might be more compelling if patterns seemed to fit was past linked to a textual metaphor in the past.

In one case, there was a lady who was talking about how this happens to her and her family. She was interested in participating. I was flipping through a few forums looking for more interest in participation.

Dream 2:
    This dream involved a conversation with a person, a male. He was tall, skinny and had glasses on. We were in a park possibly or walking down a street. The details are a bit blurry on being woken up by a screaming, kicking baby. A casualty of waking induced amnesia no doubt. I do know that My-Big-Toe was being discussed in some level of context but not really able to pull much out of that mess.

TTB: 1:30am TA: 2:36am T2S: ~20m TTS: ~46m ETID: ~40m

Obviously didn't get anywhere sleeping so will go back and have another round before I continue.

Dream 3
    I am in some subway system at and my friends walk onto a train. My friends already got their tickets and I don't. It is a short 1 stop trip we need to take to another terminal. The usher turns me away for no ticket. I go to the terminal to get one. The terminal has a steel pad with symbols and is too complicated.

I try to punch in my destination, they want all sorts of irrelevant information. I am holding up the line. Struggling to pay the ticket. A lady frustrated helps me by doing it for me. I get my ticket and run back to the train.

Just as I am arriving the doors close and I watch as the train starts to pull out of the station. My friends are laughing and waving at me. I turn back defeated and walk to sit on a bench and wait for the next train.

Dream 4
    I am at a friends Chinese restaurant eating won-ton soup. The broth tastes really good. There is some bok choy, green onions floating on the top. A nice piece of pork sliced. I just sit and enjoy eating the soup. My mom is there with me. She also likes the soup. We are sitting in a booth and a waiter comes up and asks us how everything was. I tell him it's very good.

Later I am visiting friends and talking about eating at the restaurant. It's the twins. We are talking about old times and new times.
    This is all taking place in Penticton.

With girl I knew from high-school, we are driving to a club in Penticton called Night-Moves. We park in a lot behind Ellis street and reminisce about old times [ false memory here; what was in the dream is a total fabrication of events that never took place in waking life ]. It turns out in the past we were boyfriend / girlfriend and had an intimate relationship. Some of that is partly true however she was claiming we had sex in the parking lot in a van. That is the fabrication and false memory.

We walk to the night-club, stand in line and go in. The dream shifts into a house it seems.

Dream 5
    I am at a house. It seems the family is involved in the entertainment industry. I am there for quite some time (couple hours at least) talking with a man and his kids are running around. I'm playing some guitar and he's writing music. We are going to make dinner on the patio and BBQ.

When I walk out I hear the kids yelling, screaming having a hell of a good time. I wonder what the ruckus is all about. I watch as they are diving off the balcony falling two stories then floating before they hit the bottom. They then float back up and do it again. The Father throws down a towel which falls with seemingly convincing gravity and folds. The dream realism is quite acute. Even touching the banister on the balcony felt cold, steel and solid. I leaned on it to look at the bizarre dream-like quality of the kids flying.

It reminds me of when I was a kid and could fly in my dreams. I was thrilled that they were also dreaming of flying. Interesting how it didn't queue me to the fact I was dreaming. The realism was just to entrancing to break free.

Dream 6
    At a shopping mall. I am sitting on a bench and have three CD's for a female artist called "Under". She was at the mall and apparently we were with friends of hers. I wasn't a friend, I was the new guy who was the friend of the friend of hers. She saw I had three of her CD's and recognized them. I had never listened to them before and didn't even know who the artist was. I opened one of the covers and looked at the semi-translucent CD.

The artist seemed young, in her 20's and she was blond and had very striking eyes. Quite cute to say the least. She was happy that I had her CD's and offered to autograph them. I obliged and she signed them each. We all left the mall to go to a party. We fast-forward to the party. There are a few celebrities there that I recognize. Ashton Kucher and Jeff Goldbloom to name a few.

The party goes on for a while, I know because I drink 7 beers in the dream and can account for each one. This dream definitely lasted hours and I was sitting hanging out with Under and her friends. I got to start liking her as a person. Her one friend kind of looked like her. They were both really beautiful. These clearly are people I don't know from my waking life. I never heard of any band called Under.

Aston is there with other people and he's being funny cracking jokes and not taking things to seriously. At one point I am talking with Jeff Goldbloom drinking beer and that's how I remembered these two dream characters.

There is a bar, and I keep going back there to get a refill of beer. I am drinking some kind of American beer, like a Samuel Adams. I remember thinking it tasted like Alexander Keith's. It was good beer, ice cold and refreshing.

The bar tender was a middle aged man. He wore a black button shirt with a color. Had dark black hair and a small spot of hair on his chin. He always looked at me a bit odd. It unsettled me but the beer was worth his quirky demeanor.

I start getting drunk after the 5th beer. I can feel the alcohol and I'm a little more tipsy and loosened up. Now I am starting to joke around with Under and her friends. We mostly stay at one table at the party talking. She's talking about her music career. I'm talking about my company and what we do there.

At one point I have to go to the bathroom. It was really nice, beautiful tile and large. I keep getting up to go get beer. After my 7th beer I was quite glowing with alcohol. The party is starting to wrap up and I go to get one last beer. There are bottles all over the bar and I end up knocking a few over. After seeing that, the bartender won't serve me anymore.

I try to plea with him for one more beer before the night is over. He's being a prick so won't let me have one. Under and her friend come to find me at the bar. Under is talking about where the next after-party is at and that we should all go there. They pack a few bottles of hard-alcohol and here I am really looking at her facial features. She has freckles, a really nice shaped nose. I find her eyes really interesting because they are a little on the large size. I keep looking at her nose when she talks, I find the nose details really unique. She keeps looking at me briefly while she talks and her other friend is there both chatting it up about the party, how much fun they had and where to go next.

It's here that the party has changes slightly. My kids and wife are now there and I hear my 19mo old crying. I snap out of my stupor and go looking for her. She is with some strange man that I don't know. He is East Indian and gives me a really dark vibe. I take my baby from him and she has a mouth full of glitter. It's all over her face and I accuse the man of doing that to her. It looked like he was pouring something in her mouth when I ran up there.

I rush her to a bathroom where I start to scrape the glitter off her tongue. I take several finger scoops from her mouth to get as much out as I can. I wipe it on a towel, she is very unhappy. It's in her eyes and I wet a cloth and try to clean it off her face. A lady comes, turns on black-light. Suddenly my baby's face suddenly reveals a circus du Sollie style [third dream now with this themed] mask.

I am amazed at how detailed and beautiful the artwork is. How it required black-light to reveal all the intricate designs. Regardless of how amazing it looked from an artistic perspective, I was still very angry about the glitter episode. Once I have all the glitter cleaned up and she's happy. I go back into the party. I find my wife and give my daughter and go find this man responsible for the glitter.

I confront him over it. He doesn't speak English and is being rude, this makes me more angry so I flip him onto the ground. I start to stomp on his face repeatedly but it does nothing. He passes out however and I notice the wall has all these drawers with make-up and raw powders etc. Not sure why so much face-painting themes in my dreams of late. Have to write it as I see it.

I also notice that my other daughter is sleeping on the floor. I pick her up and go to find my wife, who has now lost track of the baby. In frustration, I go looking for her. She is with another man who is feeding her a doughnut. I go and get her back and am angry that people are just taking these liberties with my child. They are strangers and it makes me angry.

I start to think they might be creepy pedophiles and get my family out of there to a safer place to be. I wake up.

TTB: 3:30am TA: 5:33am T2S: ~10m TTS: 1h 50m ETID: ~8h (could be more hard to guage time here because so many dreams took place, many of them seemed to last for hours)

I tried for another short nap to see if any dreams would come of it. Falling asleep was so miserably with the baby constantly kicking and moving I ended up just in a semi-asleep state thinking until I had to get up for work.

Codes:
    ETID: Estimated-Time-In-Dream: Estimated sense of time as it passed in the dream.

*Just a note, the Under crew were all people I have never met or seen before, I tried googling to see if there is a band called under, but found none as that title. It clearly was under written in text and we were calling her that name in the dream. Kind of a lame name for a band if you ask me. Funny how dreams can create such elaborate and detailed phanerons.

MD5 Checksum: f2c2f0c61252edda3303db73d7b4f53e

Download Plain-text Version: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9w...N2ZkMzk2&hl=en

3. Re: Precognitive Dream Research

[Header]
    Date: August 17th, 2010
    Time: 6:07am

[Disclaimer]

[Journal Entry]

Dream 1:
    I'm busy with work so went to bed at 2:30am. Falling asleep, I find myself instantly in front of my computers resuming work. I'm awake and very lucid that I am back working and start to think that it's odd that I am on my computer working again. Uncertain of how I thought that I went to bed and was actually still working created some interesting inner debate. Eventually to prove that I was not indeed working I woke myself up and proved that I was already in bed.

Dream 2:
    When I fall asleep again, I have a dream that seems to be just continuing skeptical debate about precognition and non-locality. This time it's not on the computer but rather talking with someone I know. There is a lot of context here but on waking suddenly again due to the baby I'm suffering from a type of memory collapse. Have to get a better control on the dream enviroment for the experiment. Always circumstances interfering.

TTB: 2:20am TA: 5:56am T2S: ~10m TTS: 3:16m ETID: ~20m (memory collapse truncated sense-of-time)

Dream 3: Talk with anthony peake.
    In this dream, I am speaking with Anthony Peake. We are having an interesting discussion on dreaming. It might me another interview as I remember him asking me some questions and making some comments. It was very brief however because I am kicked awake not too shortly after starting to engage this dream.

Dream 4: This dream I found interesting as I was at Art Funkhousers house and talking with his wife, she was telling me that Art speaks highly of me and she is very pleasant to speak with. "I feel the same about Art, he is an amazing person and has been a big inspiration for me", I tell her.

I see Art sitting at a table and I go and wash my hands. He looks very happy as we sit at the table and talk over some tea and light lunch. He commented on the conversation with is wife and I tell him that she is very kind.

We are talking about some TV interviews and I am telling him how grateful I am for everything we have shared. We both seem genuinely happy and enjoy eating lunch.

At one point I get up and the dream shifts a bit, I walk through a door and it shifts into a garage then I am out side throwing some rice and bean dish in the trash bin.

TTB: 6:30am TA: 8:10am T2S: ~20m TTS: 1h 20m ETID: ~1h (memory collapse truncated sense-of-time)

Codes:

MD5 Checksum: 0b02233483efc8a31d32f12c54b80b0f

Download Plain-text Version: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9w...ut=list&num=50

4. Re: Precognitive Dream Research

[Header]
    Date: August 18th, 2010
    Time: 8:10 am

[Disclaimer]

[Journal Entry]

With all the interuptions with the baby I thought perhaps sleeping on the couch would minimize interuptions in sleep. This is clearly not the case as with 3 other kids in the house, all three finding their own way to raid the kitchen, use the bathroom, make noise. I was interupted over 7 times from 12:30am-2:00am and I really have no idea how to find solitude to conduct the experimentation. Concidering all I need is sleep to dream; that in itself is a rare commodity these days. That said, one must endure life's bitter circumstances.

On a positive note, I did have a suprise Skype call with Art Funkhouser which greatly makes up for the lack of sleep I am experiencing right now. I found it so uncanny how acurate he looked in the dream [August 17th, 2010] being so fresh in my mind I just compared the quality of detail. I am not suggesting that the dream and the skype call are linked, however it is compelling how the mind is capable of drawing a concept of a person one has never met into such perfect resolution to how they look in waking life. Dreams never cease to impress. I'm not saying the meantioned dream has precognitive qualities as Art lives in Switzerland and I live in Canada. The likelyhood of us physically meeting is currently slim.

Second attempt at sleep, again 3 more interuptions. I also have a special needs daughter so she is now active and intent on ensuring I'm sleep deprived and unable to sleep. I envy those who can sleep more then an hour uninterupted. It's now 3:22am and every attempt to sleep has been foiled. Anyone want some kids? The sun is coming up soon, it will be impossible to sleep on the couch. Which is I guess telling me an occasional kick in the face by the baby is better then no sleep at all.

Amazing how an effort to avoid this dilema has turned into a symphony of chaos. I'll never make this attempt again I had no idea how heavily trafficted the couch area is at these hours. If I get a dream out of this mess, it will be a miracle and I deserve at least a stupid T-shirt that says, "Thanks for the kick in the face." All I need is 30 minutes sleep, I can dream 7 hours in that time. Can't even get that right now. Fustrating.

Dream 1: Managed to fall asleep finally, I did dream about work. I was doing programming and GUI designs. There was some other elements outside of the work bit but I was again woken up by the baby suddenly so memory collapse. Just the utmost terrible sleeping and dreaming conditions ever. I'm going to take a nap once everyone is out of the house and just work through the morning.

TTB: 3:30 TA: 4:40

I work until 6:30am but am so tired from all the lack of sleep I decide to sleep on the couch.

Dream 2: This was a bit more of a disturbing dream. I was at a hotel with our older daughter. I am out on the balcony having a view of the city skyline. The balcony has gaps in the wall that she manages to slip through, she is now on the outside of the balcony. I turn and notice her just in time to watch her fall.

She falls over 4 stories and lands head first on the concrete below. Blood and brain splatters out and I freak out. The dream is very real even though I doubt any balcony would be that unsafe in real life. I run back inside and run down the stairs. I am in shock and crying. I tell the lady at the front desk to call 9/11 as I run past.

Out side she is dead on the concrete, her head is split wide open and the dream is kind enough to render brain matter and blood scattered in the impact zone and near-by area. I kneel down by her and I am crying. Some person comes and takes me away from her back into the hotel and tries to comphort me.

Inside I call my wife and tell her to come quickly and give her the bad news. There is the hotel manager and he is actually laughing about the scenario and talking about how cool the blood and brain was. I get angry and tell him to shut-up and that I am suing him and the hotel. He stops laughing.

The ambulance comes and takes her away. I am starting to settle down and stop crying that is until my wife shows up and all the emotions come over me again. She however is quite casual like it's no big deal. I tell her how it all happened and she gets mad at me for not paying attention.

I tell her I didn't notice until after it was too late and I couldn't do anything to stop her from falling. The phone rings, and wakes me up. Which is for the better, the dream was quite disturbing.

Although seemingly real, there are obvious unreal elements to the dream. How people reacted like the Hotel manager, the obviously unsafe balcony, I am sure safety standards to permit gaps that large just for that reason. My wife's reaction was as if her and I switched emotional personalities as I tend not to be so emotional, although I am sure I would be horrified in real life if that did happen. I don't suspect anything precognitive from it. I can't see me in a hotel room with her anytime soon.

Codes:

MD5 Checksum: 910cee11497163b6ea905b7af5c53769

Download Plain-text Version: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9w...ut=list&num=50

5. Re: Precognitive Dream Research

[Header]
    Date: August 19th, 2010
    Time: 8:00am

[Disclaimer]

[Journal Entry]

Dream 1:
    I want to experience a dream so profound that it shares with others what it is like to have a dream come true in textual format.

I actually have a not to bad first start sleep. These are always the hardest dreams to remember, will be a bit fragmented.

I am checking Facebook, I have one message and one event badge in the screen. I try to make note of more details but perception dips into darkness.

I am having a discussion with some being about shared dreams and objectivity within the dream state. It is really hard to recall what we were saying other then we talked about how near impossible it was based on so many underlying factors of human dream recall and disorientation in the dream state. There really is no form, it's all quite dark where I am at.

I am waiting for my friend Todd, I am at my house. He comes over through the front door. Austin is also here.
    I apologise to Todd about not having any beer, I feel sad and embarrassed by it. He says it's no problem.
    I have to leave him there and go somewhere. Where I go and what I do I can't remember.
    I come back he is watching TV.
    tts: 12:00 ta: 2:22

Dream 2:
    I have an ooVoo chat with Anthony Peake. We are talking about entanglement and singularity theory on how everything is interconnected through this entanglement.

We are talking about how physics may find that superposition and entanglement is also non-linear in nature and that information could theoretically not only teleport 10 miles, but could move forward and back through time. We talk about how precognition is just an effect of entanglement and that some people are more in tune with how information moves within this entangled state. We talk about probable reality and actual reality and say a lot of misses could be hits in alternative probabilities that simply didn't actualize. This accounts for all the rare occurrences or when nearly all the details match but some have slightly altered. We get into Everett's Many-World interpretation and wave-function collapse.

I said something along the lines of, "We see wave/particle duality in these quantum states but seldom consider this in a larger scale and how that impacts how duality impacts our waking world. We really need to look at quantum states in relativity to scale not just in tiny observations. Our entire reality is built upon these simple principles."

We talk about wave/particle duality and discuss how this applies to dreams and precognition. That a dream effectively is a wave of organize thought that represents reality up until the point that it is observed in waking reality and collapses into actuality. Anthony talks about a few physicists who theorise along the premise that we are in effect collapsing our reality through the act of observation.

"This is all probable reality in the form of dreams that later actualize, the physics of it has to be addressed from non-linear and non-locality theory.", I suggest.

We also talk about digital physics and cellular automata and how the Universe is in essence a naturally organized database of information that is rendered when it is observed. That matter is also energy and information. The information is critical in how it renders and affects qualia. This rendering is part of how we make the data real to us. That we are in effect creating our own reality based on subjective permutations within the objective data. This is why so many people experience so many things differently and there is cause for confusion when science can only measure the most obvious but not the gradient found in probability theory and the subjective argument.

I end up having a dream within a dream and wake up in my bed. I hear my computer ringing and it's Anthony again I run down to answer the call but missed him. I'm woken up suddenly for real, from the kid so much of my dreams collapse as usual. I am not complaining, remembering them and even having them under these circumstances is a gift in itself.

TTB: 3:20AM TA: 5:54AM

Shaving off more time for sleep in favor of work deadlines so no more dreams today.

Codes:

MD5 Checksum: 1ed9ff62a912dcc5abcd91a51d1b2e31

6. Re: Precognitive Dream Research

http://you-are-dreaming.blogspot.com...n-perhaps.html

Because this is seemingly connected to today's dream, I felt compelled to link some screen caps.

This is just for establishing base-line. In no way am I saying this is totally 100% a hit, but one needs to report the synchronicity along the way.

7. Re: Precognitive Dream Research

[Header]
    Date: August 20th, 2010
    Time: 4:32 PM PST

[Disclaimer]

[Journal Entry]

Dream 1:
    In this dream, I am near a water park. I have Robert Waggoners, "Lucid Dreaming: The Gateway to the Inner Self". I recognize the cover and the text is clear and visible. The kids are playing in the water park. There is a fountain there that looks interesting, stone carved and spraying water onto a stage. I walk over and look at the plaque, it has some foundation or hospital written in text on it. I can visibly read it in the dream but on waking I am unable to remember what it said.

I recognize my brother-in-law in the dream and we are with family. I drop Robert's book over a causeway and have to run down a flight of stairs to pick it up. The dream fast-forwards or I simply can't recall this part.

Now I am at my Aunt's place in Vancouver. My cousin, her son and my Uncle are all there. I still have Robert's book, and I am reading it in small doses through-out the dream.

Dream 2:
    This dream had a really nice quality of realism, a fully rich tactile dream with all the senses engaged. I am on a train and walk into the conductor's quarters. He has a few bottles of alcohol above a counter. There is jagermeister, Vodka and Cognac. I pull out the bottle of Cognac, it's a rather large bottle with a very round base. I struggle getting the lid off. I want to have a swig of it before anyone catches me.

A lady catches me but wants to also have a drink. The cap is hard to get off. I struggle with it, it resists and I can feel all the normal expected rigid sensations that one would expect from waking reality. Finally I get the cap off and smell the Cognac, it smells sweet, not at all like expected. Now uncertain, I take a swig and it tastes like a sweet caramel liquor, almost butterscotch. I'm puzzled by the taste because I was expecting it to taste like Cognac.

Disappointed and now kind of grossed out I put the cap back on and put the bottle back. I think that the conductor is just using the bottle to hold another liquor. Too sweet for my tastes. It still has an after-taste of alcohol but I was not interested as much in drinking rather in just having a taste.

I go and sit down watching the trees and mountains pass by as the train drives on. It comes to a stop near and around the station is a festival. There seems to be a lot of hippies around. There is a band that I can see to the right of my view. There is this one guy who is clearly high on acid, he is walking in a dazed state. A person near me stops him and I can tell quite quickly that the guy is out of it.

Then I notice a few more people in this hazed drug like state and I start to think about mutual dreaming when people are in a catatonic left-brain deprived state. This carnival really reminds me of other similar dreams and they start to connect.

The guy who came over has some shaman's staff and he throws a drift-wood wand at the train. I shake my head and leave, I don't like people high on acid, to unpredictable for me.

I walk to a parking lot and notice a car has some type of TV set in the window. I watch the show for a bit, and an old lady walks past me. I walk into a mall. I still have Robert Waggoner's book on Lucid Dreaming in my hand. In the mall, there are no people (This abandoned mall theme seems to be reoccurring). I go to a store and no-one is there to serve me.

The whole mall is abandoned and I wonder how I got in there in the first place. I see bins of candy and decide to help myself to a few chocolate milk-duds. The candy tastes sweet and I decide to grab a few chocolate bars for the road. I take super-sized Mr. Big candy bar and walk out of the mall. At this point I wake up.

I was not able to record my dream until later today (on my lunch) so other dreams have been stripped from memory. Work deadlines are here so as much as I want to spend more time on this project I have to reduce the time among my already limited sleeping night.

I'll keep trying to capture my golden precognitive veridical dream.

Codes:

MD5 Checksum: f8957781ca5633e14428c366a94fb3d4

Download Plain-text Version: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9w6mo ... NDJi&hl=en

8. Re: Precognitive Dream Research

Here is a response to Skeptics: See my blog posting for more details.
    http://you-are-dreaming.blogspot.com...-have-our.html

http://forums.♥♥♥♥♥.org/showthread.php?t=182985

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreDreaming View Post
    Well, let's look closer at what is going on here shall we?

Take the first dream posting in regards to the skepticism. All of that is arguably in this post. Tell me after the time stamp how much of that has happened in this post?

There was some skepticism regarding the experiment which I was responding too, it seemed that the MD5 part of the experiment was likable but other conditions were not. I remember commenting on photographs, video and potentially other articles added in the future might be more compelling if patterns seemed to fit was past linked to a textual metaphor in the past.

http://forums.♥♥♥♥♥.org/showpost.php...9&postcount=10

Now I have 9 other forums that also suggest this is the place of argument for that one dream. Here are all the links.
    (see blog post) http://you-are-dreaming.blogspot.com...-have-our.html

I had only one interest after the posting of that dream for participation. The evidence is in those threads that even the first dream I posted has some precognitive elements suggestive of what is matching the physical pattern.

Take the dream with Art Funkhouser
    http://forums.♥♥♥♥♥.org/showpost.php...5&postcount=39

Dream 4: This dream I found interesting as I was at Art Funkhousers house and talking with his wife, she was telling me that Art speaks highly of me and she is very pleasant to speak with. "I feel the same about Art, he is an amazing person and has been a big inspiration for me", I tell her.

I mention in my follow-up dream that he unexpectedly called me.
    http://forums.♥♥♥♥♥.org/showpost.php...1&postcount=53

On a positive note, I did have a suprise Skype call with Art Funkhouser which greatly makes up for the lack of sleep I am experiencing right now. I found it so uncanny how acurate he looked in the dream [August 17th, 2010] being so fresh in my mind I just compared the quality of detail. I am not suggesting that the dream and the skype call are linked, however it is compelling how the mind is capable of drawing a concept of a person one has never met into such perfect resolution to how they look in waking life. Dreams never cease to impress. I'm not saying the meantioned dream has precognitive qualities as Art lives in Switzerland and I live in Canada. The likelyhood of us physically meeting is currently slim.

This is very telling of same to next few day symbolic precognition which you can see I have further anecdotes on my blog with photographs.

http://you-are-dreaming.blogspot.com...revisited.html

http://you-are-dreaming.blogspot.com...cognitive.html

You can read more about symbolic precognition in this article I wrote.
    http://you-are-dreaming.blogspot.com...ive-dream.html

Which then brings up the Anthony Peake calls, again unexpected. The second attempt at calling me we could not establish a connection which is very much linked to a missed call in the end of the last dream posting in same-day/next day symbolic dreaming.

http://forums.♥♥♥♥♥.org/showpost.php...5&postcount=56
    I end up having a dream within a dream and wake up in my bed. I hear my computer ringing and it's Anthony again I run down to answer the call but missed him. I'm woken up suddenly for real

I can't tamper with these postings, they are showing relevancy to waking life... and we are just getting started by any stretch of the imagination.

Like I said, this isn't going to be easy, regardless of what I know about probability theory, non-linear and non-locality in regards to human cognition, it has yet to be proven and like I said... science is still struggling with the hard problems of consciousness and the subjective argument.

I need to establish pattern and base-line... it's looking promising so far. The very first dream in fact is very telling to the future outcome as evident on ALL forums thanks.

9. Re: Precognitive Dream Research

[Header]
    Date: August 21, 2010
    Time: 8:56am

[Disclaimer]

[Journal Entry]

Dream 1: I'm working at an office, my old boss is there and he has a bag of this really killer chronic. It's nearly white with crystals and he's raving about it. He wants me to load a bowl and go outside and smoke some. I grab some and start chopping it on a table. A person comes looking for me and sees we are going to smoke some. He freaks out about it, says that he is telling the landlord and going to have us kicked out of the office building.

I tell him I don't really smoke week but on a rare occasion I might consider it. He runs off and I finish packing the bowl. We all get up and leave outside. It's a nice day, a bit of cloud cover and there is a breeze. We want to find a place that is not so breezy. It turns out now that everyone has their own bong or device.

I spark mine up and it changes into a bong as we smoke we walk up a hill. There are several people smoking weed here. There is also an East Indian guru sitting in the lotus position with two people sitting next to them. They all have red dots or kumkum on their foreheads. He looks at me and ushers me to sit down.

"You are looking for something my son?", he asks me.

I sit down and all three of them look at me, "What is it that you think I seek?" I ask.

He looks at me, he's fairly old in his 60's and grey hair that's long. He has an orange robe on, a beaded necklace and also has a pipe. I look at the sky and realize I am dreaming.

"You have many questions, why don't you ask me a few?", he says.

I give him a good long look over. "Why do some dreams come true?" I ask him.

He doesn't directly answer the question, rather starts to talk about spiritual matters such as chakras, deities and other metaphors.

"That's not the context of my question. Right now, this is a dream, and I am wondering what makes this dream real, and what makes other dreams precognitive in nature?", I ask him.

He now looks more startled and confused then confident. "You can't say reality is a dream, dreams are dreams and this is real." he tells me.

"What makes you think this is real, and not a dream?", I ask him.

He stands up and says, "You need to let me cleanse your chakras, you have become confused."

He waves his hands over my chest and face, then he puts his hand over the top of my head. He staggers back and becomes wild in the eyes with fear and rambles on about demons and devils and some fire of something or other. I don't quite remember what he is referring too. But he tells me that I am a Deity or a devil and burn with some mystical fire of some sort.

I stand up and say, "It's not that complicated. This is a dream. It's natural to dream, we do it all the time."

He waves his hand at me, looking quite fearful, "But, but you are a God!"

I laugh, "No, I am not a god. I am just an ordinary person like you except this is a dream so I guess because I am dreaming it, that would give an appearance of something god like. I assure you it's quite ordinary and common, we are all the gods of our dreams."

I point at the sky and cause it to form geometric patterns in the clouds. My hands emit a tactile sensation of energy. I point at a bag that is on the ground and it starts to quiver then flys over to me. "This is just a natural effect of becoming aware of a dream, it allows for more control over the order of ideas that form the dream state."

His followers are now even showing signs of fear and awe. I look at them and start to laugh some more, "Relax, dreams are just organized thought. It's not like changing them or moving objects in them is a big deal, that's totally natural. What makes them a big deal is if they come true. Now that is what I want to find out."

I sit down and look at the sky, I start to think long and hard about the reality of thought and how it forms dreams. I try to meditate and focus my awareness so that I am fully self-realized that I am dreaming. Once fully aware that this is just a very real looking dream world. I just sit and enjoy the natural flow of realism and thought that produces it. It's beautiful really. I have a nice view of a town nested in a valley with mountains, it looks very much like Penticton or Kelowna, what one would expect in the Okanagan. The sky is vivid and clouds mingle amongst the blue canvas. The mountains are covered with pine trees, the grass looks dry with a shade of brown. I draw in a deep breath even though I know I don't have lungs. Everything here is virtual reality in the form of a dream.

It feels calming and soothing to just be self-realized here. I think about all the people who only experience waking reality as vividly as I am experiencing this dream right now. "If they only knew we had two realities, not one to play in", I think.

The yogi or guru is now sitting in front of me with his followers and calls me guru, he bows and I tell him bowing is not appropriate, we all come from oneness.

"You need to simplify everything you are teaching.", I tell the guru, "We should not confuse matters with complex metaphors and Deity worship because everything naturally exists in a unified field, all interconnected and part of a larger system of reality. All consciousness flows from a singularity into the ideas of many. We are all parts of a whole. It doesn't need to be any more complicated then that."

"But you are saying this is a dream?", he asks me.

"It is a dream. Dreams are part of the larger system of reality. We are all dreamers here.", I tell him, "The idea of dreaming itself should not be complicated as it is as natural as breathing for the conscious self. It is all organized thought and a non-verbal language. A means by which we communicate from a symbolic form into our current personality of the self."

I focus on more items in the dream and cause them to move and float. "Here we can do anything, the limits of physicality need not apply. The dream reacts to our beliefs and thoughts so it is best to have less belief when experiencing the dream."

The items drop to the ground and dust clouds emit from under them. Lots of people are now sitting around in a circle and I look at them all. "Try to see the natural and simple order of things, don't make dreaming any more complex then it needs to be."

I start to feel a rumble from within then the dream starts to enfold and I wake up. Baby decided to give me a kick in her sleep.

I go back to bed.

Dream 2: This dream was interesting because it did involve me looking at a news website and there was a featured cover story about a flood in Honduras. I remember the A.P for Associated Press, the name Honduras and the fact it was a flood. There was a picture in the news article of flooding.

Also in that dream, I was looking at a book that had a black header with maple-leaf flags across the top. The leaves were slightly rotated, and possibly five leaves in total. The book title seemed to fill the rest of the page, but baby again wakes me up so it's hard to recall these dreams short of a few details.

Codes:

MD5 Checksum: 307046efbf0bcea4a93271507eb21df1

Download Plain-text Version: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9w6mo ... ist&num=50

10. Re: Precognitive Dream Research

[Header]
    Date: August 22, 2010
    Time: 10:37am

[Disclaimer]

[Journal Entry]

I wanted to make mention to my surprise, and as always it will not be believed by anyone however irrelevant of that fact there has been a Shoshoni Indian who is a dream walker and his Wife who have been trying to share a dream with me which I have been open to. In 23 years of dream exploration I have never had a dream where I linked a dream character to a person I have never met with 100% accuracy until I saw youtube video of this person for the first time yesterday. The dream was linked to my August 20th, 2010 dream and regardless of how impossible and seemingly strange this must seem I have no choice but to report the finding on my blog. You can read it here: http://you-are-dreaming.blogspot.com/20 ... -that.html

This was a completely unexpected surprise for me as my focus right now has been purely precognitive dream exploration. Shared dreaming or mutual dreaming has surfaced in dream research from time-to-time. Dr. Lynda Magelleon wrote a book called, "Mutual Dreaming" which covers this in great length. Robert Waggoner covers this in, "Lucid Dreaming: The Gateway to the Inner Self" which ironically was the book I carried for most part of that days dream. Even in the dream itself I make note of mutual dream indicators which I also have observed throughout the years.

This is a really compelling experience as up until this point in 23 years of dreaming have I not had an experience like this one. This is why having visual images pulled from the brain becomes so key in helping close the gap between subjective experience and objective reality. How my mind managed to create a perfect 100% visual model of a person I've never seen in waking reality; to then confirm it the next day via a video is very compelling. How much of our dreaming is actually mutual? One does have to beg the question after a dream as compelling as that.

As always, Skeptics will run the usual round-about arguments failing to see how important this kind of research and study truly is. However, for those of you that can see past ignorance, finds like this are extremely rare and do require more genuine research. There is just no way I could have ever known this person from waking life. It is also precognitive in nature because the confirmation came a day later.

Dream 1:
    This is actually a very clever dream that kind of tricked me into thinking that I had already written my August 22, 2010 dream entry. I woke up in the dream, scratched down key words on a pad of paper from the dream before. Got up sat at my computer and wrote down the dream. Submitted it on forums and went back to bed and slept. This trick actually layered the first dream so it was hard as hell to remember. That said here it is.

I am at a friends house and we are staying over-night there. His name is David and my wife is with me. We are there for some time because I am waking up and falling asleep again in the dream. The dream journal entry above was part of the ongoing dream. The dream itself seems to last an entire weekend.

In the first day, we are all siting drinking at the kitchen and patio table. His wife is being really nice and I do notice she is staring at me often which does kind of bother me because I feel she is taking an interest. We are talking about work, software development, mobile device app designs. My wife and his wife are talking about other general mundane life details such as kids, work and such. There are more people present in the house as well. Part of the reason why we are there staying the weekend is because there is a 40th birthday party for David and out back there will be this massive family and friend party.

In the evening we all the guys are playing video games on an Xbox360 and drinking beers. Finally we have to retire for the evening and I go to bed with my wife. Our kids do not seem to be there that I notice in the dream.

The next day, it's early morning and I get up and write my dreams down. I go back to sleep, and wake up a second time. It's still early and everyone is sleeping however I notice his wife is up and she's in a t-shirt and panties. She sees me walking down to the kitchen and follows me. She starts coming on to me, "I've noticed you been looking at me."

I look at her and start to panic, she then comes on to me pushing me back into a corner, "I know you want me, I can see it in your eyes. You can have me, right here, right now...", she says as she rubs her hands up my chest and pushes herself into me.

"No, I don't want you. I'm married and I would never cheat on my wife.", I tell her.

"Don't lie to yourself, you want me.", she says then she kisses me. I bend back as far as I can to get away but the corner has a cupboard that doesn't let me get to far away. I tighten my mouth and she locks on.

At that point her husband has now walked down and seen this scenario and I have a look of shock in my eyes and tell her that her husband is there.
    He is obviously not happy. She goes to him and tells him that I wanted to have sex with her or I'd rape her. I really don't know what to say and I rebuttal the claim, "I was just going to make coffee and she literally attacked me in the kitchen. I love my wife, there is no way I'd cheat on her. Your wife is lying. I'd never do that to you."

He doesn't know what to say either. She then tells him that I'm lying, "No he said he'd rape me if I didn't have sex with him!"

This infuriates me even more, I just wanted a cup of coffee, not this dramatic mess. Besides, his wife was actually kind of fat and ugly, where as my wife simply is top-notch beautiful. "You've seen my wife, why would I have to cheat on her with yours... think about it here. She is lying, she's the one who attacked me and pushed me in that corner."

He tells his wife to go up stairs. "I don't know who to believe, but I could tell by your face you were not interested in kissing her. She was definitely the one doing all the kissing."

"Look, I'm your friend and I am so sorry this happened. I don't know what to say other then I feel compromised here. You know I love my wife, and now I have to deal with her fear that somehow I might do something like this. This really sucks for both of us.", I tell him.

He tells me that we will sort it out later and wants me to stick around for the birthday party. Now I have to go and tell my wife, and she is not happy at all. All her fears come up but I lay it out cruelly about the other woman, "Look, if I wanted to have sex with fat ugly cow I'd work on a dairy farm. That bitch came on to me and despite me telling her no forced herself on me. Then he had the audacity to tell her husband that I threatened to rape her.", I explain.

My wife is furious and we talk about it until she is satisfied that I am telling the truth. "I mean, look at you and look at her. Do you really see me throwing this away for that?"

She smiles but now she wants to beat up the other person's wife. "Well, we better go home, I don't want to stay here anymore.", my wife says.

We both go down and the dream seems to have fast forwarded to the party because outside on the lawn there are large chairs and people everywhere celebrating. I go to tell him that we are leaving and his wife makes an announcement, "There's the guy who tried to rape me!"

I want to punch her in the face, but I keep my cool and tell her, "No you're the one telling vicious lies. I wouldn't touch you with someone else's dick let alone my own."

She takes offense and I meet David and tell him that I'm sorry about all of this, that I have to go. He understands and I wake up.

TTB: 10:30pm TA: 2:23am T2S: ~30m TTS: ~2h 23m ETID: ~6h (could be longer the dream spanned at least two days).

Dream 2: This was largely an Internet related dream, me posting on forums clearly on the above topic of shared dreaming. There is a lot of reading here but it's so hard to pull this textual information back into waking life because the way memory collapses on waking, it becomes blurry, ghost like and hard to extract. Memory really kills quality dream recall. That and I get woken up by the baby which always causes the memory collapse.

Suffice to say, I am talking with Elew and Cochitlehua in an ongoing talk about share dreaming. I know I was on the ♥♥♥♥ forum, I can recognize the website graphics and the thread that I post my dreams into. As for meaty context however, just the usual skeptical nay-saying that one would expect, no magic there.

TTB: 4:40pm TA: 5:45am T2S: ~10m TTS: ~55m ETID: ~30m.

Dream 3: I am at my old work talking with my former bosses. They have all this work they want me to do. They don't have time to talk so they leave me there to start working on it and leave. I start looking through the project tasks and flipping through graphics and video. I want to do the work, but they haven't paid me for work in the past which is the reason why I had to leave.

Hours go by and I'm stuck there waiting for them to return. I spend my time surfing the Internet and checking out websites. Researching some objective-c blogs for tips on doing certain things for the iPhone.

"I can't wait to see what we got done", JK says. "You like all the graphics aren't they sick or what!"

"They look awesome, Mike did a great job.", I tell him.

"So what do you think, you want the job or not?", JSK asks.

"I'm interested, but there is still that matter of $1600.00 that you haven't made any effort to pay. That's why I haven't been coming in.", I say.

"Oh that. Well, we'll see what we can do.", JSK says.

I feel like I am being dragged along and my time is being wasted, "Sorry guys, you can't drag me along like this, I have a family and bills to pay and need to be compensated for the time I work. You can't do that, I can't work for you. I have to split."

I leave and drive to another building; the dream shifts a bit.

Dream 4: I am at an office there is a lady in an office. I have a folder with all my research into dreams and consciousness. All my md5checksum articles are cataloged and printed out. There are hundreds of pages. I have stacks of photographs linking future events to dreams in the md5checksums. There are even some sketches and other notes. There is a page on probability and chance prediction. I have articles on physics and virtual reality theory. There is a lot of information here and it sits on their desk.

The lady starts to flip through the entries and she's not sure what to make of it. She calls in another person who is a man and he asks what this is all about.

"He says he has precognitive dreams.", she tells him.

The man laughs, "What? What do you mean?"

I add in, "It's when you have a dream that matches a future event. It's like the next stages of Deja Vu, except you link the memory or source of the deja back to a dream you had. From that point onward it becomes quite compelling that dreams do tell the future."

He picks up the folder and starts flipping the pages and stops at the cover, "You are dreaming?" he asks, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"It's quite literal, it means you are dreaming.", I tell him.

He looks at me confused and asks me who some of the other names are, "Who's Dr. Art Funkhouser?"

"Art is an established researcher into this phenomena, he's highly respected and works in Switzerland.", I tell him.

"And Dr. Vernon Neppe?", he asks.

"He's extremely fascinating, a long standing researcher into Deja vu phenomena and neuroscience, also quite brilliant at IT technologies. Works in Seattle."

He scratches his head and turns the cover page over and back again. "I don't know these people, never heard of them before."

"Well, look them up if you want, they are real people.", I tell him.

"So you dream the future, you have compiled a list of evidence and on top of that you say that we are dreaming?", he asks.

"Well, that is my handle on the Internet. It does mean what it says in literal context.", I tell him.

"I've had deja vu, I get it often but until you mentioned the link to dreaming, I never thought about that. I do think I have had some deja vu that links to something I dreamed.", he tells me.

The lady in the office agrees, "I've experienced it too, it's like deja vu but I remember the memory from the dream."

He looks at me and becomes energized, "This is exciting work. You really have something here!"

They are both now very excited about the material. "Thanks, I just want more research done on it is all. That's why I am here."

I get woken up.
    TTB: 6:20pm TA: 8:01am T2S: ~10m TTS: ~1h 31m ETID: ~7h (The time in the office just dragged on and on like a whole work day.)

Dream 5: This dream loops at least 3 times before it continues. I am at some Broadway style dance and in the background behind the stage.
    There is music and people doing really nice choreographed dance. The choreographer ends the dance when the music stops and I say, "That was fantastic"

He says, "Thank-you very much."

The next time it repeats but the local is slightly different, same dance routine less Broadway. Same as above.

The third time we are in a bar, I am in front of the bar and have to move out of the way of the routine. The dance costumes have toned down to more undershirts and spandex. Same people, same music and same comments.

This time however the Choreographer turns and shakes my hand and invites me to come with him. It turns out he's gay and very interested in me in that way. I'm uncomfortable because he's now holding me hand walking me to a car and we get in. "You have really gorgeous eyes, you know. There is something about them, they really feel like you connect deep into me.", he says.

That comment alone makes me very uncomfortable, but I know this guy and we are friends so I am kind and polite, "Thanks, I'm not used to men commenting on my eyes."

"You aren't, oh are you not gay?", he asks. The car shifts and we are I suspect at his place. He is still in his dance outfit, if being hit on wasn't uncomfortable enough.

"No, I'm not. Sorry.", I tell him.

The car became a black leather couch, he has a bar in the living room and gets up and fixes a martini. He picks up the glass and pulls out the olive on a toothpick and licks it then sucks it off. "That's too bad, because you are really cute."

"It's ok. You are a nice person, I value your friendship.", I tell him.

He brings me a drink and sits again uncomfortably close to me and is still hitting on me. "Well, maybe I can be a bit more persuasive?"

He get's up and goes to another room. I stand up and look around. I hear him brushing his teeth in the bathroom and watch as he leaves to his bedroom. I walk into the bathroom and look at the sink. I look up and see my reflection in the mirror. The gaze of my eyes entrances me and I become fully lucid and realized.

I touch the counter-top of the sink, I anchor my awareness into the dream until I am 100% fully conscious. I turn to look and he is back this time dressed up in some tuxedo outfit and standing with his hand on the door frame in a pose. I look at him and draw a circle with my right hand.

I touch the center of the circle (which is translucent like thin fishing line) and the circle ripples out from the center and the dream fluctuates.

He looks at me in fear, "Who the hell are you!"

I point my hand at him and a strong beam of energy hits him and he locks in and can't move. I walk over and look point blank into his eyes. I look at all the facial details. He has short black hair, a strong chin and would be liked a lot by the Ladies. Kind of Bruce Campbell looking. In his 30's. I am silent, my thoughts are calm there is no chatter.

I release him and sit down placing my hands together forming a triangle with my fingers. I begin to meditate and relax the focus. The dream shifts and fluctuates, he is still frozen in fear watching me. I close me eyes and the dream goes blank. I am in a void.

I sit there thoughtless, still and calm. It's soothing, peaceful and tastes eternal and unending. I am in a state of inaction, and perfect zen. There is a rhythmic hum and the void envelops me.

There is a sudden and loud click which causes the void to expand into a new dream. I am now at my home and there is a girl that is from here who had her ears operated on. She has the bandages off and I make a comment, "It must be nice to have the bandages off."

She looks at me and smiles, "Yes, I'm glad they are gone."

"What did they do?", I ask her.

"Fixed my ears", she says.

"Well, they look really nice. They did a good job.", I tell her.

She is happy and walks away.

I am back in my house and my wife is there. The dream starts to shift and I wake up.

TTB: 8:20pm TA: 9:33am T2S: ~10m TTS: ~1h ETID: ~2h 30m

Codes:

MD5 Checksum: 96d22a3bae3502410b9855453618ba19

Download Plain-text Version: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9w6mo ... ist&num=50

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast