Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Oliver's Dream Journal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Oliver's Dream Journal

I'm going to start a dream journal to keep everything in one place. In the initial post I will collect links to my older dreams for reference - in chronological order.

The murder gang strikes twice - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=16819
    Long dream - sports stadium, bus ride - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17162
    Doctors and Journalling - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17224
    Hot air balloons - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17296
    Blessing the Japanese? - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17612
    Rescuing my son - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17990
    With an oceanliner down a waterfall - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=19303
    Illusionary - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=19921
    A nightmare - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20192
    Born knowing - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20520
    Ice cream special - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20679
    A trail of baby clothes - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20680
    Wise "dream self" - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20734
    A few challenges on the way - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20758
    Something for my left pocket - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20777
    Skiing on my heels - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20803
    False awakenings - not helpful! - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20887
    More simulations - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20907
    What's with all the action flicks? - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20901
    One of my weirder ones - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20911
    Download dreams - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20971
    Boardgames & Wires, A Healing - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21133
    Poaching in Summer Camp/At the candle exhibition - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21164
    On stage with the band - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21267
    The Adyashanti Tape - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21276

Oliver

Blog Entries

Re: Oliver's Dream Journal

The words "Golden Chamber of Melchizedek" come to mind.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I had a few thoughts about this one. I think it's a marvellous dream!
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

I think you did a dream retrieval. Or better: did a retrieval and remember it like a dream. Cool. I wish I also had been to places like the last you mentioned.
    This collector of useless clutter.

I think the whole theme of this could be a lead up to the word Dunmanifestin - perhaps "they" (the "gods" or your projected "egos") no longer need to manifest to you; you have gone beyond the need for outward tokens of inner experiences, & can now freely move between worlds/states. . . .

Thank you for making the links to your blog & validated OBE available - invaluable info here!

Blog Entries

Hi all, sorry for taking so long to reply back.

I had some thoughts on this one. sono(2) spotted one of them - "Dunmanifestin" = "Done Manifesting." Though I don't know know where to go with this one.

I also do think it was a retrieval scenario. It could also have been a self-aspect. Negative self-aspects "take you over" at times, so this could be a retrieval to break a cycle ("not again") of that aspect taking me over. So, it would be a more archetypal representation of dealing with what is basically a nasty habit. In this case, the behaviour would have been mostly eradicated (the smashed body I found) but there's still some energy left of it haunting me (the spirit I encountered).

The location that this starts out with could be on the astral plane. The entity or self-aspect encountered would tend to be found in the lower layers of the astral. Whether this was my own personal astral (basically a dreamscape resolution of an issue in the astral body) or the wider astral depends on the nature of the retrieval.

The place I ended up in I would place higher, not really sure where. If this was a retrieval of an inner aspect it would have made higher exploration possible. There's sometimes cleansing necessary to do that. Seems like I didn't feel like doing more that night and that's why I left. I usually come up with some other explanation for my impulses in these experiences, so that's probably why I told that little story before dropping out. Dunmanifestin then could be a hint to the actual location, and also hint at my own personal feeling of wanting to be done for the night.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    It could also have been a self-aspect. Negative self-aspects "take you over" at times, so this could be a retrieval to break a cycle ("not again") of that aspect taking me over. So, it would be a more archetypal representation of dealing with what is basically a nasty habit. In this case, the behaviour would have been mostly eradicated (the smashed body I found) but there's still some energy left of it haunting me (the spirit I encountered).
    Wow, this so reminds me of a dream I had recently. I had no intention to post it here, but as I now see it is a bit similar to your experience (if we interpret it as quoted above with regard to negative self-aspects), it really rings a bell for me, telling me that mine could have been a similar thing. I will post it in my 'dream retrievals' thread now.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

110909 / September 9th, 2011 - Moving house

I was standing in the living room of what I thought of as my house. W's wife A was there (I had been at their place last night). Outside there was supposedly a storm. I pointed out to her that this looked as if the landscape was moving by at 100 kilometres an hour, and that this was one of the most fascinating things I had ever seen.

Then the weather cleared up, but the house was moving. The landscape was going past. I could see it from a variable vantage point that could also be outside the house. And as I thought "The house isn't moving, this must be an optical illusion." the landscape suddenly had a curve to it as if viewed through some special glass, and looked as if it curved in towards the viewer at the edges.

When I thought it looked like the house was moving, it had started moving. When I thought it couldn't possibly move, the landscape changed to support my theory about what was happening as well.

Blog Entries

110914 / September 14th, 2011 - Comparing books

I was shown a list of books that were somewhat like encyclopedias. It was a list that showed that over time they contained less and less terms they explained. One example was names of mythical monsters and other such, but I also had the impression there was also something Chinese.

I think the lesson was directly involved with building my archetypal translation dictionary, maybe by comparing with versions from former lives. The comparison probably showed that there were translations in there that reference concepts that have fallen out of use in nowadays, so they are not usable anymore.