Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Oliver's Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Hovering below the ceiling

This one from about 5:30am this morning.

I am in a room, supposedly either my apartment or the one of someone I know. It's rather brightly lit. I must be close to a wall at the moment.

Suddenly I move vertically up the wall. I'm kind of surprised. As I realise I'm hovering above the ground, that I'm flying, I'm starting to laugh out loud. As I wonder why I can fly I come with the explanation that my body must be still on the floor and fell spontaneously asleep... standing up... Well, it was enough explanation for me at that point.

So, I explore this. I fly forward. It's just movement. No effort, nothing. I will it, I move. I tilt my body sidewards at an odd angle to get a feel for that. I move forward. Then I try to turn myself top-down, so that my head would face down. That's too much, the recall is somehow chaotic there, and I don't do that in the end.

Now I decide to spy on my upstairs neighbours. (This is not my apartment, I don't have upstairs neighbours, and the ceiling is way to high, etc, etc.) I float through the ceiling and end up on another level, but my mischievous effort is cut short. I cannot move at all - in no direction.

I think I float back down before I wake up.

I think this is the first time I ever recall flying in a dream.

Oliver

Blog Entries

Re: Oliver's Dream Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo

This one from about 5:30am this morning.

I am in a room, supposedly either my apartment or the one of someone I know. It's rather brightly lit. I must be close to a wall at the moment.

Suddenly I move vertically up the wall. I'm kind of surprised. As I realise I'm hovering above the ground, that I'm flying, I'm starting to laugh out loud. As I wonder why I can fly I come with the explanation that my body must be still on the floor and fell spontaneously asleep... standing up... Well, it was enough explanation for me at that point.

So, I explore this. I fly forward. It's just movement. No effort, nothing. I will it, I move. I tilt my body sidewards at an odd angle to get a feel for that. I move forward. Then I try to turn myself top-down, so that my head would face down. That's too much, the recall is somehow chaotic there, and I don't do that in the end.

Now I decide to spy on my upstairs neighbours. (This is not my apartment, I don't have upstairs neighbours, and the ceiling is way to high, etc, etc.) I float through the ceiling and end up on another level, but my mischievous effort is cut short. I cannot move at all - in no direction.

I think I float back down before I wake up.

I think this is the first time I ever recall flying in a dream.

Oliver
    This has "mental plane" written all over it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Hey, CF.

Yeah, I think so, too.

I was just totally wowed by the clear recall I had - the one in the mobile phone dream and in the one after. Just no comparison to before. Everything was so very vivid, and such a lot was remembered. I hope it stays this way. I really have hope that some energetic knot preventing this was blown up in the earlier dream.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Finding Money

This one from this morning.

Finding Money

I walk out a store and find a crumpled note on the ground. I think it's a 20 and am quite excited - that would be my biggest find ever. On un-crumpling it turns out to be a 200. Wow! I survey the ground and find another, and it turns out to be a 500.

I actually think this is all real and am quite happy. Later on I realise this was a dream and I forgot the part that happened before that because I did not wake up.

The first thing that came to my mind when waking up is that the total is 700. Then I get a 7 and a ratio of 2:5. This would be a repetition of the message of the Golden Disc dream, but here in taking stock (value), not the information - 1-5 done, 2 more to go.

Another possible interpretation is finding something of value (200) that far exceeds my expectations of what is possible (20). And there's even more to come (500). Because of the store I was close to I was thinking about "what is in store for me" - but I came out of the store, so maybe it's not that.

A third interpretation is that 200 and 500 are the biggest Euro bills there are. Incidentally a lot of stores don't accept them. Don't know where to go from there, though.

Oliver

Blog Entries

Gol darn it, Korpo. You are refusing to admire in yourself what is going on!

Here you have a 500 + 200 = 700. According to Cabalist/Hebrew gemantrics 500 = 'palm of the hand'; 700 = 'fish'. The fish symbol so predates the Christian era that it would belittle it to stop there. It is saying you have in your hand the mystery.

Look, you've recently woken up - your dreams are long and vivid - your on the threshold of something (refer to you 'three wise men' dream). My take is worth considering, Mr. Oliver.

I'd fly with it if I were you.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Hey, E1B.

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack
    Look, you've recently woken up - your dreams are long and vivid - your on the threshold of something (refer to you 'three wise men' dream). My take is worth considering, Mr. Oliver.
    Who says I'm not considering that?

You come from a different school of interpretation, and I have taken note of your more recent attempts at the numbers in my dreams. I wouldn't say I went as far as comparing notes, but it would fit in with other bits of information I have.

I was monitoring to find out how much of this is coincidence. No idea. But nothing to ruin a good observation like early agreement.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Coin-ki-dink

This one from a while back I titled as one of my weirder ones:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/vie...p?f=19&t=20911

I reported being a small spherical robot, and rotating around my axis, and also seeing lines and movement vectors in the space surrounding me.

Here is what I read in "Lucid Dreaming" yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Waggoner
    I become lucid and remember the task. I start spinning myself. A circle of greenish light begins to manifest in the space around me as I spin with eyes open. The environment doesn't change. Then I (or my point of awareness) seems inside a pastel ball of light in which I'm hovering over the floor in a circle around an axis. Unsure about what to expect, I think, "Perhaps I should look for symbols." Now I see four colored balls of light, vertically arranged in sets of two seeming to spin around their own axes but also around the axis of my aware point. Then four more balls of light appear. I keep spinning faster. Since this seems so unusual, I decide to wind it down. I wake.
    Nobody says it like Leia:

Oliver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    But nothing to ruin a good observation like early agreement.
    I agree, but not too early. And thanks for your support or consideration or, or...

But numbers often refer to the Cabala. Take for example the sign for Jupiter (which I can't produce here) but it looks like a '4'. It's the fourth sephiroth. Or the sign for Cancer which looks like 69, it represents the sun (6) and the moon (9) which ultimately have to be reunited in order to produce the philosopher's gold.

Anyhoo, I was afraid I was being dismissed and appreciate your giving my 'alternative' viewpoint some thought.

Thanks, Oliver
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

There seems to be a pattern in my dream call or lack thereof. I spent a weekend without recall which is unusual. However, it again coincides with the full moon. I have had the suspicion now several times that this is not necessarily coincidence. It seems like around full moon I always have no dream recall.

Damn lycanthropy.

Oliver

Blog Entries

Damn lycanthropy.
    Did you wake up covered in blood and hair?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast