Thread: Does the Past Exist Yet? Evidence Suggests Otherwise

Blog Entries

Does the Past Exist Yet? Evidence Suggests Otherwise

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-la ... 83103.html

Recent discoveries require us to rethink our understanding of history. "The histories of the universe," said renowned physicist Stephen Hawking "depend on what is being measured, contrary to the usual idea that the universe has an objective observer-independent history."

Is it possible we live and die in a world of illusions? Physics tells us that objects exist in a suspended state until observed, when they collapse in to just one outcome. Paradoxically, whether events happened in the past may not be determined until sometime in your future -- and may even depend on actions that you haven't taken yet.

In 2002, scientists carried out an amazing experiment, which showed that particles of light "photons" knew -- in advance −- what their distant twins would do in the future. They tested the communication between pairs of photons -- whether to be either a wave or a particle. Researchers stretched the distance one of the photons had to take to reach its detector, so that the other photon would hit its own detector first. The photons taking this path already finished their journeys -− they either collapse into a particle or don't before their twin encounters a scrambling device. Somehow, the particles acted on this information before it happened, and across distances instantaneously as if there was no space or time between them. They decided not to become particles before their twin ever encountered the scrambler. It doesn't matter how we set up the experiment. Our mind and its knowledge is the only thing that determines how they behave. Experiments consistently confirm these observer-dependent effects.
    There's more, if you follow the link.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Re: Does the Past Exist Yet? Evidence Suggests Otherwise

Yep, reality seems to be holographic. If everything happens at once, past and future are all happening at the same time, we just perceive it linearly.
    This sounds like the double slit experiment (or a new variation thereof). It's amazing the range of interpretations this experiment has spawned. I love this stuff.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Yeah, electrons are known to arrive at their destinations before and without moving too.

I'm pretty sure we are experiencing things from future to past, but it appears the other way to ours senses as our body mass interferes with the wavefront that is time.

If we are indeed shaping our past in the present, it should mean that utter free will ultimately exists. We now have everything we need to do whatever we please, and change both past and from the future change the past again to be our own ultimate outcome.

When we percieve our ultimate best outcome now, it will give us the means to percieve an even better outcome in a few moments from now, which will change our past to the better. Growth is a constant, and positive growth generates more positivity.

This seems to shed some clarity on the whole thing: "what you send out is what you get back", and that it's just you who send it back to the same you in the past, through time.
    ...but my words like silent raindrops fell
    and echoed in the wells of silence.

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home