Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: E1B's dream journal

Blog Entries

Re: Dream Journal E1B

Just motiffs, no lucidity. Twice, attractive females; one I can still see her face - Julia Louis Dreyfus like only rounder. Plates of metal, heavy, can't carry them all at once - two trips. A lion (a frequent motiff) and a cow, I think, outside. Will the lion eat the cow?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

This was the last dream of the late morning so recall is fairly good and I did a lot of flying which most always makes for a vivid dream. At one point I took off from the top of a 2-3 story campus building made taller by the fact the land sloped away. I sailed easily to about 2 meters above the ground and then, ever so gently, landed on my feet. An old friend I haven't seen for many years commented that I was getting really good at this. As I began to take off again I said, "It takes a lot of practice and I don't know how to teach it."

The dream was mainly a long series of short flights on a campus of modern brick and glass buildings. Oddly, the students there were quite young - elementary and middle school ages. I sat in on a psychology class, but didn't know the seating order - I was an uninvited guest anyway, and ended up in the girls section. A little girl said something sassy to me so I picked up her chin with my index finger so she looked straight up. The teacher saw this, and thinking it was a rude thing to do, came over and the little girl and he did the same to me. I just chuckled and left.

I had been other places on the campus and forgot where I left my car. Most of the flying was to obtain aerial views of parking lots/areas I may have left it. From building to building and building to ground and back, the flying was easy and enjoyable, but there are really only two images/events I care to record for their strangeness.

I came to the edge of the campus and over the fence, down a tree-lined residential street I noticed a commotion involving a couple of campus security and a young man. I flew over the fence (again, previous dream) and glided over the situation. Two campus police were struggling with a violent kicking and screaming man trying to take him away.

I returned to the campus and, walking around, saw a concrete niche on the side of a building that made me wonder if I had parked in there. But there was a high (hurricane) fence around a deeply sunken and bare piece of ‘yard’ that I would have to clear first. I glided easily up over the fence and swooped down into the yard and sailed over a disturbing sight.

In a shallow dugout was a young naked person covered in gray dust and dirt. The person was kneeling Muslim style so I could not tell gender. It occurred to me this was some sort secret compound for poor wretched young people - like a Nazi internment camp.

I cleared the opposite fence and came down outside the yard when I noticed through a large observation window two ‘guards’ though dressed more like young nurses jump out of their seats. One took off running and I figured she was going for me. But, when she exited the building she took off in the opposite direction.

I woke up with a strange sensation I have never known before; at the last moment it felt like my body had gone completely rigid with many cracks running through it. It was pale green and looked as if it might just fall in a pile of rubble. I broke out in a quick sweat and got out of bed.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Interesting you saw the guards as nurses. It might indicate something about their function.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Interesting you saw the guards as nurses. It might indicate something about their function.
    Well, Hello Oliver!!! Thanks for any thoughts you may have re my Journal. You are mighty good at symbolism. Fences have been a motiff of late and when I take the recent dreams and then recall my first remembered dream (~9 yrs old, a fence around a jungle and a lion - !lion has shown up recently as well) the motiff spans my entire life!

Anyway, nice to hear from you.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

May, 2011

The experience in the hospital carries traits of a "public" experience on the planes. The nurse reacts like what Kurt calls a Robot - the conscious environment giving you information about itself.

If the two rhinos were the etheric and astral they would denote a degree of alignment between the both which is likely anyway in your case. The lion could be the mental body, a feral beast, not as tamed yet, but definitely king of the jungle when it comes to the others.

Did a little research into my dreams recorded since the 'transition' in May, 2011: Lion is all over it. In a brief entry lately I noted 'was the lion going to eat the cow?'. So, this is a good exercise. Actually, kinda glad I don't have readily available the Journal from the old board. Too much work. I think all I need is here.

Also, it wasn't a dream but RL, pausing to pet a cat actually saved my face from an exploding glass/storm door during a thunder storm.

Looking back and piecing a common thread together, in its many presentations is a good way to help find what may be the nut of the imagery. Sounds like a good thing to do.

Next I'll search for 'fence'.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

My guess would be not to worry about the fences. They just demark different areas. If you can enter - like flying over - it's generally not a problem. You kind of bring the required state of consciousness. Else you might face "eviction."

Blog Entries

Hmm. I see the that. Need to think about the transition from one side of the fence to the other. Fences make compartments. This stuff is in here, other stuff is over there. Flying over might indicate easing from one body to another? Head is full, will think and work on it.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I wouldn't think that a fence demarks a body change. The compound you saw would probably simply a more restricted area. As you associated it with in an internment camp, there might also be a notion of segregation for those being inside. Since you saw the guards as nurses this zone might be a place where shades stay until a condition passes - that's one possibility. Furthermore, picturing the guards as nurses might indicate that this is not meant to be punishment.

Blog Entries

I wouldn't think that a fence demarks a body change.
    Yeah, I didn't mean that. Whoops.

Shades..... Well YES. That very much feels like the situation.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Just a quick note for my own reference and fences. I was asked if I had nightmares and I responded that I would have to go back 20+ years for that. It only just occured to me that the essence of the nightmare was a disembodied voice calling from a distance, "Do you need some help? Can I give you a hand?" I was trying to get over a fence at the time.
    - E Hubbard

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast