Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: E1B's dream journal

Re: E1B's dream journal

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    I can't tell you how old that dream is. Something weird is going on here. There are only 18 postings to my journal. That can't be right. Where did you find these. I can't find them now.
    Richard, it was here on this forum, I am not anywhere els then here.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Ia, tell me how many posts my DJ contains? I could have some computer glitch.

Notice in the old dream I refer to ButterlyWoman as CPW (CaterpillarWoman). That was even before you joined - I think.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Ia, tell me how many posts my DJ contains? I could have some computer glitch.

Notice in the old dream I refer to ButterlyWoman as CPW (CaterpillarWoman). That was even before you joined - I think.
    Hi Richard,
    with this post it will be21??
    I thought the dream about your mother was a new one...I did not scroll in your DJ...it was on this forum and as I said I thought it was a new dream of yours...yes, very strange??
    Maybe CFT or BW can see what has happened?? I sure do not know??!!

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I mentioned the situation to CFT but haven't heard back.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Edited: Threads have been merged, 75 posts so far.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 22nd March 2014 at 04:53 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Woke up 2:20 am. My brother and his wife are coming to visit in a few weeks from the East coast. I'm haunted by the thought that this may be the last time I see him as we're both getting pretty old and personal visits don't happen except every few or more years. I try to go back to sleep but my usual tricks aren't working. I toss and turn but I can't concentrate. But I guess I do go to sleep although I don't it. I enter a condition I've never encountered before.
    I'm still in bed trying to go to sleep and strange things begin to happen. I'm in my bedroom but it's a little different. There is a sheep in the room, a pet sheep and I rub head. I notice the fur has come apart. It's laying open in flaps and I can see the construction underneath. It's just leather and wood tied together with leather thongs. It bites my hand but in a friendly way. I toss in the bed again. I look down on the floor where there are some discarded clothes. Something is moving under a jacket so I reach under the jacket. It's a little kitten. I'm having trouble with my hands. I'm back in bed and someone else's arms and hands are messing with mine. It's very tactile, I can feel the others on mine and my hands and the other's wrestle around, but there is no other person there and I move on through in a state of confusion. There are more kittens under clothes. My vision is confused. I'm reaching behind the headboard and a pair hands grab mine. I pull the hands out but it's just arms coming out. Nobody attached.It's dark so that I can hardly see but I can still make things if it's close enough. I grab another kitten and notice it's the mother cat, a fluffy orange cat.
    I find a cell phone under the bed. I answer it. Some lady is saying something sad, lamenting that she needs something.
    I decide I need to turn on a light, but the bedside lamp isn't working, neither the switch on the wall. I go to a floor lamp which is next to a door that doesn't exist that I have apparently opened. A neighbor, in bit of a glow of an exterior light is getting on his bike to go work. I shut the door and reach to turn on the floor lamp. It gets shorter and shorter and falls over. On the floor is my dad. He's on his side muttering something but I know he's been dead many years.
    I think it was around at this point I really do wake (having been half thinking I was still trying to go sleep all along). It's 5:00, so I get up. I think I'm still up but I can't be absolutely sure that I'm not typing in a dream.
    I don't know, folks. I've have had just about every kind of dream that I thought a person could. But this is the weirdest!!!!
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I've had this tactile thing happen before (not kittens, though) and it's been a long time. Years. I had this type of thing (whatever you call it) for weeks and then no more. I often wonder where my snuggle buddies went to. (It was totally benign, and loving).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.