Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: E1B's dream journal

Blog Entries

Re: Dream Journal E1B

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I've thought about it more since the first post- if they are self characters, then it would follow that they'd know they can fly, and why wouldn't they want to? So if it's other projectors maybe they're not lucid enough to think critically. It's interesting, because sometimes my dcs know what's going on, but most of the time they don't seem to.
    Kinda points to them not being self aspects, or at least not lucid ones. Even window dressing though, I'd assume they'd just blindly imitate me, and they don't, they seem to genuinely 'not get it'.
    Hmmm.
    Yes C. THOSE are the sort of questions I'm thinking of. This morning I 'created' a most beautiful, colorful creature with the head of a rodent but the rest of the body insect or bird-like. It would wrap up in its wings to hide. I asked my ex to be real still so she could see it unfold and fly, but she was figetey and I got upset with her for spoiling the show.

Just amazing, that's all!!! I got to know a very young couple - he had to move home, and she had no place to go. They were being evicted. They were cute and I liked them - they had piercings like kids do today. I wanted to help, but didn't quite know how.

But my point is, I was 'engaged' with them and the creature - they were'nt extras, but players in the dream which told a story. I never cease to be facinated by the phenomenon of dreaming.

(I was thinking about the Pope a lot last night and decided I should write a children's book, "Camping with the Pope". What?? Pretty odd but maybe this Pope really is a salt of the earth kind of guy.

Is the Pope like the creature all wrapped up in his fine and colorful vestments? A thought.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I dreamed of another temptress - so beguiling. But isn't that normal for any man? So beautiful and so wrong -at least when I wake up it feels that way. My only regret is I never meet the same one twice!
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Quantum computers; I don't think they'll ever be smart enough to dream.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

This morning the young lady was dark-skinned and beautiful(as always). She was trying to keep me from interacting with another lady - white with long dark hair, red lips. I had only seen her enter the house but we spied each other - there was transaction between us with our eyes. But she went out to the pool and reposed on a lounge. I wanted to go see but couldn't get away.

So far, so what? Thing is, for the first time I HAD met her before. She had our baby in that long-ago and cathartic dream, in which I found her lounging around a pool and immediately fell in love. Hmmm.
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 27th March 2013 at 03:42 AM. Reason: a word
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I dreamed I was a stand-up comic:

What silliness I can remember -

So you see, I'm the black sheep of the family. My brother went to Georgia Tech. He got a Masters in Arithmetic! Ya' know, stuff like division is the opposite of multiplication. Okay, forget about that, I don't want to confuse anybody, but when he was in high school he wore this stick on his belt. He could figger just about anything with it. Like Pi or something. He made a great career in Arithmetic but he sure was a nerd.

Not like me, I'm cool. I got a bachelor's in Accounting. And we all know how cool accountants are.

~~~

I'm on NASA's mailing list. They sent me a ticket to Mars! But there was this astericks that read, "Transportation not included". So I figured, must be a number of others got a ticket - maybe we could car-pool. Maybe not. I have a fan on my dresser - if I got a good battery for it maybe, and if I pointed it just right, it would take me to Mars. Yeah, it would take a l-o-n-g time, but time is not an issue for me.

Thing is, you can't just go to Mars anytime you want. You have to plan it because it's moving - like a receiver connecting with a pass. If you get there a little late then you have to really run to catch up, and that will likely drain your battery. So I'm gonna' make sure that I leave during the night so I can see the planet and make adjustments accordingly.

I woke up chuckling.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I am still laughing CFT. That's just what the routine needs - rim shots. Ho Ho.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I've been dreaming A LOT. So much so that to stop and make notes would take too much time and there really hasn't been anything special (good lucidity, projection and such). I was laid up a couple of days with a stomach virus and (being as I wasn't tired even though I was stuck in bed) and I experience a constant stream of dreams. This condition, don't know what you would call it, was highly conducive to vivid dreams. I'm only writing this because I want to record a recent dream where I met a VERY ATTRACTIVE girl. I knew I needed to brush my teeth real quick but I couldn't find a toothbrush other than an old and yucky one. I finally just used my finger and when I got back to my new gf she shunned me - turned me away.
    I was so stricken by the experience that I woke up knowing I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep for a while. I made some tea and read.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Dream fragment-

There was a baby in diapers laying face-up in a rain swollen gutter, it's face completely covered in water. It was motionless and by all appearances dead. Something was going on in a nearby garage. I ran to see what the commotion was about. In it was another baby totally submerged in a tub of water and the people were not at all alarmed but standing about visiting with each other.
    I went back to the street gutter and saw that the dead baby was just as I had left it. I picked it up in my arms. After a few seconds it began to squirm and then came fully alive. [it appeared to be dark-skinned, Afro-American.]

I wonder if this has anything to do with animation magick I have been 'taught' before in dreams? I recently made friends with an Afro-American family and celebrated their 1 yr-old's birthday with them. I was the only white person there, but they were very accepting of me.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

The dream that wouldn't quit:

I had a restless night tossing and turning. I just couldn't get comfortable. Along towards morning I was having a dream that wasn't very entertaining - boring actually. Thing was, I would wake slightly to change positions and at the same time I would try to plant something else in my head. But I kept going right back to the same old dream.

This went on for a couple of hours and never could I shake the dream. Like the Energizer Bunny, it just kept going and going until I finally gave up and got up.
    - E Hubbard

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast